Autobiography of John Ross - Cover

Autobiography of John Ross

Copyright© 2001 by This Guy

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Teenager John Ross discovers that he has a remarkable power to influence others - a power that he quickly puts to good use.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

I must admit that our agreement caused me more than a few qualms. I had had sex with quite a few women at this point, several of them married. I didn't see that there was much harm in it, if it didn't make trouble between them and their husbands, and I had made sure it wouldn't. This was my own mother, though. How did I feel about that?

On the one hand, the idea of her having sex with anyone was somewhat disturbing. But I couldn't deny, it was also very exciting -- forbidden fruit, a kind of vicarious incest. I supposed that Stu had some of those same feelings, watching me fuck his mother. Lynne probably did too, having sex in front of her son. I felt it again, in thinking about our plans.

That evening, I told Mom that I had invited Stu and Melissa over for dinner. She was pretty agreeable. We've always been casual about having guests over; all she asked was that I let her know enough in advance to have plenty of food ready. I looked at her covertly as we talked about it. She really is quite pretty -- about five foot six, quite slim, but with a good shape. Her hair is very dark, and she tends to wear it tied back in pony-tail, which gives her a sort of girlish look. She works out a lot, and is very fit. I could see why Stu was attracted to her.

I had worked out my approach ahead of time. When Stu and Melissa showed up, I explained it to them in a low voice.

"Nothing's going to happen until after dinner," I said. "We'll all sit in the living room talking. It will start to seem like a dream to my Mom, after a bit, so just let her take charge and go with it. Okay?"

"Sure!" Stu said. "No problem."

"What about us?" Melissa wanted to know. She took my hand and looked up at me a little shyly.

"Once Mom gets started, she won't pay much attention to us," I said. "So we can do whatever we want."

Stu and Melissa looked at each other, then exchanged a quick kiss. "I can hardly wait," Melissa told me.

It was a good dinner -- roast beef and potatoes, if I remember correctly -- but for the three of us it felt rather strained. My mother didn't seem to notice. She kept up a stream of chat with Stu and Melissa, asking them about school, and how long they'd been dating, and things like that. None of us was in the mood for dessert, so we rinsed off the dirty dishes and put them in the dishwasher, while Mom sat at the table drinking a glass of wine and continuing to chat with us.

Once the dishwasher was going, Mom excused herself, saying she wanted to change clothes. Stu and Melissa and I went into the living room. Stu was visibly nervous, and Melissa seemed a little tense as well. By contrast, I was suddenly feeling calm and confident. I had learned that I could sense, to a limited extent, the emotions of those I was influencing, and I felt the warm presence of three other people -- Stu's nervousness and arousal, Melissa's excitement, my mother's easy relaxation. I was enhancing that feeling; as the evening went on everything would begin to seem dreamlike, calm and without consequences. In that state, she would seduce Stu without hesitation or regrets, and would remember it afterwards only as a vivid dream.

"What do we do now?" Stu asked. "Is it working?"

"Relax," I said. "It's going fine." I pumped a little calmness into him, and he visibly settled down. "Sit on the sofa," I told him. "Mom will join you there. Melissa and I will sit on the love seat."

Mom returned soon. She sat next to Stu, just as I had said. She'd changed clothes, putting on a loose skirt an a light silk blouse which was slightly transparent. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath it, and the darkness of her nipples was faintly visible. She had let her hair hang loose, as well. Looking at her, I could appreciate how sexy she really was. Her conversation now was directed almost entirely towards Stu, Melissa and I contributing little, but watching intently.

It was clear that the pattern I'd set in motion was already starting to work. Mom felt as if she were in a dream, her usual qualms and inhibitions fading. She leaned towards Stu, her breasts swaying visibly under her blouse, and put a hand on his knee, laughing at a joke he'd made. He was getting caught up as well, no longer paying attention to Melissa and me as we watched intently. He turned more towards her as well, the two of them noticing only each other. I felt Melissa's hand slip into mine, and without either of us turning away from the scene before us I lifted it to my lips. Mom was smiling at Stu, faces now only a few inches apart, and she she brushed the hair back from his cheek. Then she closed her eyes and kissed him; at first tentatively, then lips parting and tongues moving together. He moved a hand to her breast and caressed it through the silk of her blouse. She leaned forward to give him better access, and slid her own hand around his back to pull him towards her.

I pulled Melissa onto my lap and ran my hands over her body. I pulled her t- shirt off over her head as Stu started unbuttoning my Mom's blouse. Melissa wasn't wearing a bra either, and I began fondling her tits, tugging the nipples gently, while nibbling on her earlobe. Mom's blouse dropped to the floor, and I saw her breasts uncovered for the first time. They were not too big, but firm and well-formed, with sweet-looking nipples standing erect with arousal. Stu leaned down and began sucking them, while Mom cradled his head against her and rocked slightly, crooning a low encouragement.

Both Melissa and I were very hot at this point as well, but we both wanted to keep watching. We squirmed out of the rest of our clothing as Stu continued to suckle at my Mom's tits, slipping a hand under her skirt to touch her pussy. My penis was tremblingly hard. Melissa pulled off her panties, then eased herself back down onto my lap, my cock slipping into her like a dream. I slid my hands up to her breasts, gently kneading them.

Mom and Stu got up at this point and shed their clothes. Stu was fully erect as well. My Mom lay down on the couch, spreading her legs. I could see her pussy, swollen with desire and gleaming with moisture. Then Stu lay on top of her and thrust in.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.