Autobiography of John Ross - Cover

Autobiography of John Ross

Copyright© 2001 by This Guy

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Teenager John Ross discovers that he has a remarkable power to influence others - a power that he quickly puts to good use.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

My life hasn't exactly been normal, but like everyone else, I've done the best I could. In some ways I've had a tremendous advantage, and I've exploited it to the hilt. I've definitely been selfish. But compared to what I could have done, I haven't been so bad; and I had no one else to guide me. With power comes responsibility, and I like to think I haven't shirked it completely. In any case, this is my story, warts and all, and you can make up your own mind about me.

I first found out that I could change people's minds with Laura, my babysitter. At the time I was 13, and really too old to need a sitter, but my parents were going to be gone for a week and didn't like me to be home by myself all that time. Laura was 18, nearly college age, and had been my babysitter for four years. She was pretty; about five foot five, straight black hair and brown eyes, and a nice figure which had developed over the years she'd been looking after me. For most of that time I hadn't cared, of course; but at 13, nearly 14, I was starting to get interested, and with her staying in the house for a whole week I was very interested indeed.

She arrived in the early evening, before my parents left, said hi to me, and got her final instructions from them. It was all pretty routine. We had dinner together, and sat and talked in the living room until bedtime.

"Time for you to be in bed, kiddo," Laura told me. "It's late."

"OK," I said. "Good night, Laura."

I went to my room and got into my pajamas. Laura was sleeping in my parents' bedroom, down the hall, and as I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth I noticed that the door was open a crack. I hesitated for a moment, but the temptation was too strong; I sidled up quietly and peered into the room. Laura's suitcase was sitting on a chair by the bed. She'd gotten a brush out of it, and was standing in front of the mirror, looking at herself and slowly brushing her hair. Her back was to me, and I could see her pert butt outlined in her jeans, as well as her face in the mirror. Slowly she brushed, turning this way and that way to look at herself. After a while, she set the brush down and began to run her hands over her body, stroking them over her ass, then lifting them to her breasts and raising them up to look fuller, turning sideways to assess the effect. I felt my dick getting hard; my eye was glued to the crack. Laura began to unbutton her shirt. I caught a glimpse of her white bra beneath, and leaned forward slightly to get a better view. Unfortunately, I brushed against the door; she caught the movement in the mirror and looked up, catching me dead to rights.

"John!" she yelled, pulling her shirt closed with one hand and whirling around to jerk the door open. I was left standing there, guiltily, with a very visible bulge in my pajama bottoms. "You little rat, you were looking at me!"

At that point I should have run, or stammered an apology, or made up an excuse. But something -- some instinct -- froze me there. I looked up in her face -- she was only an inch or so taller than me -- and said, "Laura, I want to see you undress!"

She should have been angry. She should have been shocked. Instead she stopped dead, a sudden expression of confusion spreading across her face, as if she all of a sudden couldn't remember what she was doing there. I felt something -- a sort of pressure, or resistance, not physical -- and I bore down against it, felt it soften and give way.

"You want to see me undress?" she asked.

Somehow, I sensed that what had happened was not just a figment of my own brain, and nodded. "Let me in."

Laura backed into the room, and I followed. The confusion was gone from her face. Her expression was serene. Everything was perfectly normal and as it should be. My hard-on was tight, pushing out the elastic of my pajama bottoms, and I rubbed it. Her eyes took it in, but she didn't seem disturbed.

"Now undress," I told her.

Laura smiled, and continued unbuttoning her shirt. Soon it was open completely; she slid out of it and dropped it to the floor. Her bra was white and lacy, and the creamy swelling of her breasts rose from it enticingly. She kicked off her shoes and pulled off her socks; then she unzipped her jeans and eased them off over her hips. She was standing there, now, in only her underwear.

"Wait a minute," I said. Laura obediently paused, and I walked around, surveying her from all angles. I walked up behind her and put a hand on her ass.

"Is that okay?" I asked.

"Sure," Laura replied easily. I squeezed gently, then slid a hand inside her panties and touched bare flesh. I drew back, and examined the hooks on her bra strap.

"Do you mind if I unfasten this?" I asked her.

"Go ahead," she almost purred. She was far from protesting now, and I was amazed at the change, but I wasn't going to let this opportunity pass. I unhooked the bra, then stepped around in front and watched while she removed it and dropped in on the pile of clothing. Her breasts were full, with large pink nipples. The vividness of their color was startling. I stepped forward.

"May I touch you?"

"Yes," she said. I tentatively touched her left breast, then took it in my hand and gently squeezed. It was quite firm and warm. I stroked a finger across her nipple, and she shivered slightly and laughed.

"How does that feel?"

"Good," she said a trifle breathlessly, "but it tickles a little bit."

"What can I do that feels good?"

"Take your fingers," she said, "and stroke my nipples gently. Don't squeeze them too hard, though."

I obeyed, and she shivered again, her breathing becoming more rapid. Her nipples swelled beneath my touch and became erect. With a momentary hesitation I leaned forward and kissed a nipple. Laura sighed. Emboldened, I kissed the other one, then flicked my tongue against it. As she seemed to become even more excited, I took the nipple in my mouth and sucked it, letting my tongue swirl against it.

"Oh, yes, yes," Laura moaned softly, stroking my hair. I withdrew, then kissed her on the lips.

"Finish undressing," I said.

With a vigorous nod she pulled off her panties and stood nude before me. The hair between her legs was much like that which had begun to sprout between mine. I touched her, and her body twitched in response.

"Here," I said, and grabbed her hand, bringing it to my crotch. Her fingers curled around my erection; it was in some ways no different from my touching myself, in other ways completely different. I pulled off my pajama tops, detached her hand for a moment and shed my pants as well. We were both naked now. She took my penis again, and began stroking it with her fingers.

"Oh, God," I said. The tip of my penis was moist with transparent lubricant. Her finger slicked through it, then stroked over the entire head, a feeling of almost indescribable pleasure. "Laura, have you ever had sex?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.