Fractured Promise - Cover

Fractured Promise

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2001 by Anonymous

Incest Sex Story: Teen virgin gets itch she can't scratch, but her cousin can!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

The summer of my first year of puberty started out with a disaster!

While my two brothers, and my older sister got to drop by the local watering hole and whoop it up with the other teenagers, I stared at the possibility of seeing my fifteenth birthday with my leg in a cast!

I had to stay near the house to supervise housework that my parents quickly scheduled, when I got injured.

I'll never forgive my father for leaving me alone with those window hangers, but then I didn't know that dad arranged for re-enforcements.

My cousin Luke showed up about an hour after the window crew. I was instantly relieved because they were eyeing me up and down, getting very little work done.

Luke, at seventeen, wanted to be out at the watering hole, himself, but his mother (my father's sister) ordered him to do this favor, and my father insisted on paying him for his labor.

So he (not so cheerily) mowed our extensive lawn. He took two days to do it, since the window job was to be that long also, and my father didn't want them to lolly-gag.

Since putting on pants was not an option, I had to dress lightly, with this sun dress that my mother owned, which was slightly large on me.

To keep my foot from throbbing painfully, I was told to elevate it for hours on end, boring hours on end! I got lazy with my hair and let it hang as straight, but unkempt, long blond frizzies.

For lack of something to do the first day, I made some iced tea for everyone, but by the time I got to the porch, the work crew had already broken for lunch and scattered, leaving only Luke and the mower to keep me company.

He was glad for the excuse to stop and joined me in the kitchen.

When my foot started to swell up and I reacted to the pain, Luke asked me if he could help.

I told him, "No, I just have to keep it elevated as much as possible."

Luke had an idea, saying, "Here," and he brought his chair to mine and sat down, facing me. Then, he gently took my leg and lifted it higher and higher, until he could rest it on his shoulder!

I saw Luke steal a few glances at my crotch! In my position, he had to be able to see right up my dress to my moistening red panty! I'll even bet he caught sight of a few hairs, peeking out the sides!

But instead of being embarrassed, I became curious and flustered, my pussy throbbing.

All too soon, it was time to get back to work. The window crew was returning and Luke had developed a wonderful bulge that I know he needed to attend to.

Just before he left, I told Luke I was itching like crazy and could he do something?

Deep down, I know I was trying to initiate intimate contact between us, but when Luke actually found a good excuse, I over-reacted!

He told me, "Y'know, people scratch because the pain from the friction allows them to ignore the itching, so maybe..."

And with that, he leaned forward, reaching out.

I didn't know if he was going to kiss me, fondle me, tickle me, or what, so I yelped, "Stop!", and Luke's face went from a smile to a sourpuss, as he arose and quietly went back to work.

My heart dropped the moment I realized what I had done!

What was he going to do that was so bad? I'm so naíve, I envisioned Luke ravaging me, forgetting that his uncle would kick the shit out of him!

Suddenly, my mind was awhirl in thoughts of sex with my cousin Luke, his eight inches pounding inside me until I begged him to release his pent up orgasm by flooding my womb!

I must've gotten carried away because I was startled to hear Luke come to the door and ask, "What do you want, cuz? I heard you call out my name, and you sounded pained."

I turned several shades of red when I realized what I had done, and I could not come up with any excuse for calling out Luke's name.

After several awkward moments, Luke turned and muttered, as he walked away, "Be careful what you wish for."

The rest of the day passed without incident.

The next day was another story, entirely!

Luke was all business. I guess it scared him to think about doing it with his cousin.

My opportunity had passed, but my foot still itched, so I begged Luke to help me!

This time, Luke shrugged, then surged forward to pinch my bicep, just below the shoulder.

The sting quickly took my attention away from the itch, but now the close contact created another 'itch', one that would require more than just a pinch!

But again, Luke broke away, at first to tend to the window hangers. When they finished their work and were gone for good, Luke continued with the lawn.

Just like the previous day, I had made some fresh brewed iced tea, but this time, I would have my leg already propped up on a chair, and I wasn't wearing panties under the sun dress!

Luke again came in, this time with sweat glistening on his rippled body.

I got wet at just the sight of him!

I could tell he stole glances at my pussy which must've winked back at him. He couldn't hide a bulge that big for long!

When he sensed me closing in, Luke got up, bulge or not, saying, "Listen, Sam (for Samantha), I need to take a shower before this grass ferments on me."

With that, he scooted upstairs. He knew the house inside and out, where the towels were, where my brothers' room was, in case he needed to borrow a pair of shorts.

While the shower was running, it was a slow hike upstairs, but I finally made my way to my brothers' room and plopped down on the first bed.

In no time, I was fantasizing about the first time we had played doctor, all of us discovering what we had beneath our underpants!

I was masturbating, remembering the sight of my oldest brother's penis, and how it became erect at the mere sight of a naked female, never mind that I was ten at the time!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.