My Step-Dad and Me - Cover

My Step-Dad and Me

Copyright© 2001 by Sarah20

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Mom went away for a week and I was left alone with my step-dad.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

After I awoke the next day I thought about what I had done last night. At first I felt really ashamed and dirty, but somewhere inside myself I also felt like I had enjoyed myself, and I had needed those men. I felt trapped between being a good girl, and being a happy, satisfied sexual being.

After I took a shower, and ate some breakfast I got dressed and cleaned up the basement. After I finished cleaning the basement I went back upstairs. As I entered the living room I noticed my brother watching TV. He asked me how I felt, and I said fine. He then told me to sit down, he wanted to show me something.

I sat down on the ottoman next to him and he held up the remote and pointed it at the tv. All the sudden I appeared on the screen, it was the tape from last night.

As I watched myself being fucked on the screen I thought to myself how sexy, and hot I looked, and it was starting to turn me on. I could feel the excitement building inside me, and my pussy was becoming very wet. I felt my nipples harden as I heard myself moaning on the screen as they fucked me relentlessly.

My brother asked me if it turned me on seeing myself getting fucked like a slutty little whore, and I said that it did.

As I kept my eyes on the screen I heard my brother moving in the chair behind me. I felt his arms come around me, and his hands began squeezing my breasts and playing with my nipples, and I began squirming in his arms. He whispered into my ear how much he liked fucking my tight little pussy. He began lowering his hands on my body, and I felt him unsnap my shorts, as he told me he was going to fuck me.

He told me to keep my eyes on the screen and to stand up, So I did as he told me, and felt him pull my shorts and panties down my legs and finally completely off of me. He then pulled my tank top off over my head and I was standing completely naked.

I felt him squeeze my ass and begin licking it as two men were fucking me on the screen. Suddenly I felt him push a finger into my wet pussy. I felt somewhat sore as he began fingering me.

Suddenly his finger was gone, and I heard him moving around behind me, and I knew without looking that he was getting undressed, then he told me to get on my knees and lean on the foot stool, So I quickly did as he said.

I felt him getting in between my legs behind me, and I spread my legs wider for him as I felt his cock rubbing against my ass. His hands were running all over me, and then I felt him take his cock and slide it inside my pussy, and I moaned out passionately as he slid into me slowly.

I kept watching the screen as he began to fuck me at a very slow pace, GOD! IT FELT SO GOOD!! I began pushing my ass back at him, wanting him to fuck me faster. His hands were holding my hips tightly as suddenly began to fuck me like a jackhammer, so fast and hard! I was moaning and pleading for him to fuck me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.