My Step-Dad and Me - Cover

My Step-Dad and Me

Copyright© 2001 by Sarah20

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Mom went away for a week and I was left alone with my step-dad.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

The men began talking about how they wanted to fuck me, and the things they wanted to see done to me. They were telling me how they were going to fuck me til I couldn't walk, and how I was going cum so many times from letting them fuck me. The way they talked was getting me turned on. I began playing with myself while they told me the things the were going to do, and I noticed several of the men had began stroking their cocks again.

One of the men suddenly came over grabbed me, made me lay on my back, he then got between my thighs, and roughly and quickly entered me and began fucking me fast and hard, he was pounding it in me deeply, and I was moanng wildly when he suddenly pulled out, scooted up beside my head and shot his cum into my mouth, and on my face. When he finished cumming he took his cock and rubbed it on my face getting the cum I'd missed with my mouth, and then put his cock back in mouth for me to lick and suck clean.

Another man got down on the floor with me, he quickly turned me over onto my hands and knees, and slowly but surely started pushing his cock into my ass. I began to cry out, but another man quickly shoved his cock into my mouth. I began squirming and trying to escape the man fucking my ass, but he held me tightly in place. The man fucking my ass began to quicken is thrusts, and I was moaning around the cock being shoved in my mouth. He began squeezing my asscheeks very hard, and it was hurting, but I couldn't move because he had a hold of me so tightly, and the man fucking my mouth held my head tightly on his cock, all I could do was moan, and receive whatever they wanted.

I could hear the men chanting and yelling to fuck me harder and faster. They were yelling all kinds of things, and the two men seemed to do as they said, as they kept fucking me very fast and hard.

All at once the man fucking my ass pulled me tightly to him and screamed out that he was cumming. I heard him almost growling as he pumped his cum deep in my ass. The guy fucking my mouth suddenly pulled my head all the way down on his cock, and began cumming down my throat with a loud roar.

As the man pulled his cock out of my mouth, I felt another man get behind me and begin fucking my pussy, he was slapping my asscheeks as he fucked me, and he was calling me a "dirty little bitch" as he fucked me. I heard a woman's voice in the crowd, as the man kept fucking me, and calling me dirty names. And after a few strokes he came inside of me.

I could hear a commotion in the room, and I turned to see what all the ruckus was, and I saw Carol, and my brother in the room, and they had a nerdy looking guy with them. The three of them began getting undressed as another man began fucking my ass again. As the man continued to fuck me, Carol came over to me, she got down on her hands and knees. She took my face in her hands, and began kissing me deeply as the man continued to fuck my ass.

Carol began telling me how pretty and sexy I looked while all these men fucked me. She told me how excited it made her to watch these men fuck me.The more she talked, the harder the guy fucked my ass. Finally the guy fucking my ass quickly pulled it out of me, and came up to our faces and came in Carol's mouth. After he came in Carol's mouth she began kissing me, and she gave me a mouthful of cum that she had gotten from the guy. I eagerly accepted it and swallowed it.

As Carol finished kissing me, she told me to stand up and come with her, she had a surprise for me, Carol helped me up and I followed her into the circle of guys. As the guys parted to let us enter the circle I saw that the nerdy looking guy was sitting in a chair and all the men were watching him. When I got closer I could see why. He had the hugest, thickest, fattest cock I have ever seen. It looked almost abnormal. It was grossly thick. He was stroking it, and I noticed he had some type of rubber or plastic looking strap around the base of his cock. His cock looked very red, almost angry looking. I just could not get over the size of it. It looked so odd to see this huge cock on his lean body.

Carol introduced me to Adam, and I said hi to him. All Adam said back to me was "Hi Sarah, I like slutty girls."

Carol then had me kneel down between his legs. I slowly reached out and touched it, then I took it in my hands, my fingers didn't even come close to being able to fully encircle his cock. I noticed that it felt extremely hard, harder than any cock I'd ever felt before. I began sliding my hands up and down it slowly. I leaned in closer and I started licking the tip of it. I began licking my way up and down his cock, and then I took the head in my mouth, I could barely fit it in my mouth because it was so hugely thick. but I sucked on it as good as I possibly could. It felt like I couldn't squeeze it with my mouth, because it was so hard. I had tought that maybe that band or strap around the bottom of his cock was the reason it seemed to be so hard, but wasn't sure.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.