My Step-Dad and Me - Cover

My Step-Dad and Me

Copyright© 2001 by Sarah20

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mom went away for a week and I was left alone with my step-dad.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

After I took my second bath of the morning, and got dressed I began thinking about what Fantasy of my step-dad's I was going to do tonight. I thought the easiest might be to seduce one of my friends, but then that could also lead to cause me much embarassment. I also thought about choosing to fuck a group of guys he would pick out, but I wasn't sure if I was ready for something like that. I decided between giving blowjobs through a hole in the wall, or letting a stranger fuck me. As I was laying across my bed thinking about what to choose my door opened, and my step-dad walked in and asked me if I made made my decision yet. I told him that I decided to let a total stranger fuck me. My Step-dad just stared at me, and then he said "Good choice baby, and make sure it's a black guy."

I was totally SHOCKED! I couldn't believe that I heard him say make sure it's a black guy. After all the things he had said to me earlier about fucking black men, and now he wanted me to fuck a black stranger. All I could say was "okay daddy."

He then told me I was to go to the mall, find a black man, get him to bring me back here and fuck him however the guy wanted wanted in my moms bed. I was not to deny him anything. If the man told me to do something, I'd better do it, and do it well. I was to tell this man that I belonged to him for tonight in that bedroom, and I was to tell the man I was his little slut.

Well after my step-dad left, I thought about all the things that could happen tonight, and I was getting nervous as time began to pass. I began changing my clothes when my step-dad came in, and said "Fuck it, we're not waiting til tonight, we're gonna go do it now. so hurry up, I'll drive you there."

When I finished getting dressed, I met him in the living room, where he went over the rules once more. He also added that he would be following me in the mall, and if he saw me turn down any black man that made a pass at me I would be punished for it. I told him I would do as he said. He then said "Lets go."

As we drove to the mall he told me that the first black man who approached me I was to whisper in his ear and ask him if he wanted to fuck me, and that I want to try a black cock. I said "okay daddy." When we entered the mall I could see several men checking me out, So I put a little more wiggle into my walk. I saw quite a few men walking around, mostly white men though, and then I saw a very tall black guy go into a bar/restraunt, So I followed him in there. I saw him sit down at the bar, So I took a seat 2 stools down from him. He ordered a drink, as I looked around. I saw my step-dad through the window watching us. I then ordered a diet coke. Finally the guy smiled at me, and said "Hi, How are you today?" I told him I was fine, and asked him if he was shopping. We began talking together, and he scooted over to the stool next to me. I mentioned to him that he looked very big and strong, and he told me he was six foot seven inches tall and 225 pounds. I told him he looked very good, and then I reached out and felt his arm, and told him he felt very strong.

I noticed my step-dad mouthing the words "speed it up" to me through the window, So I took a deep breath, leaned over and whispered in his ear "I'm very attracted to you, I've always wanted to try a black man, would you like to go to my house and fuck me?" He looked at me and said "Are you serious?" I was blushing as I told him I was very serious. He looked at me and said "okay, let's go."

As we walked out of the mall I could see my step-dad getting into his car to beat us to the house. As we began driving he asked me if I lived alone. I told him that I attended college and lived with my mom and step-dad, but they were out of town today. He began running his hand over my thigh as he drove. He then said "Oh Shit!" and pulled into a Gas-n-Shop, He said he'd be right back. He went in, and then he came back out and got in the car. We kept talking as we drove. We arrived at the house, and we entered through the garage. As soon as we were in the house he was all over me, kissing me, caressing me, squeezing my ass. I stopped him long enough to lead him to the bedroom my step-dad had prepared before we left.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.