My Step-Dad and Me - Cover

My Step-Dad and Me

Copyright© 2001 by Sarah20

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mom went away for a week and I was left alone with my step-dad.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

After my explosive orgasm with Carol I must have passed out or drifted off because when I awoke I Carol was sucking off both my brother, and my step-dad. I laid there and watched her, she looked so erotic, so sexy sucking on their hard cocks. I loved the way she seemed to surrender herself to their cocks. I could tell by the look on their faces that they were enjoying it very much.

I then looked at her body, she had big beautiful breasts that I envied very much, they were full and bouncy, and the whiteness of her big breasts looked so sexy against her tanned skin. Her tummy was flat and firm, Her thighs were dark and muscular, her ass looked round and squeezable, I could tell why men would want her.

She noticed me watching her, and as she began fisting both cocks she looked directly at me and told me to come and join her. I rose from the bed, and went to them, I could feel her eyes on my body, and I was hoping she found me to be as beautiful and sexy as I found her to be.

I went down to my knees in front of her. She took my step-dad's cock into her mouth, and began sucking him. My step-dad then told me "Don't just sit there, lick and suck my balls while she sucks me." So I began licking and sucking at his balls. It felt very sexy to be sharing his cock and balls with her. Then we switched to my brother's cock and balls.

After a few minutes of this she stood up, and kissed them both passionately, so I rose and did the same. My step-dad then laid down on the floor on his back.

Carol kissed me, and told me to watch what they did. She straddled my step-dad and took his big cock into her pussy and began moving on it. It looked very sexy. My brother then got behind her, he squated down, then with a tube of something he began putting it on her ass and his cock. He was lubing it up to fuck her ass.

I watched as he began to slowly slide his cock into her ass. Her eyes widened and she moaned out in pain sharply, but she continued to let him push it deeper into her ass. After she became accustomed to having them both inside her they began to fuck her. She was moaning loudly, and it looked so exciting. I could see their cocks pumping in and out of her, and it turned me on very much. My step-dad was squeezing her tits as he pumped up into her. My brother was squeezing her ass cheeks as he pumped down into her ass.

A little bit after she stopped them and told them to hold on for a minute. She then whispered something to my brother. My brother then pulled out and walked over to a bag on the floor, He pulled out something and walked toward me. He kissed me, and he spun me around. He then told me to raise my leg up, I did and he began putting a strap-on on me. He pulled it up around my waist, tightened it. It looked, and somewhat felt like I had grown a cock.

He told me to go fuck her!

I looked over at her, and she was looking directly into my eyes as she began saying "fuck me, please Sarah, fuck my ass, I need it inside me, please baby."

My brother guided me over behind her, had me lube it up, then he helped me get down behind her. I placed the cock head at her asshole, and slowly pushed it in. She began moaning. It felt so exciting and powerful to know I was making her moan out.

After I worked it in deeper, I slowly began pumping it back and forth in her ass. She was loving it, it made me feel so powerful to be fucking her with 'my cock'. I sped up, then slowed down, then I went slow and deep, then I went short and fast.

It just felt incredible to have this power over her. Then my brother stood next to her head, he got down on his knees, turned her head toward him and she began sucking his cock. My brother told me to slap her ass, so I lightly slapped my hand down on her ass cheek, and she moaned as I did. He told me to do it harder, I did, and she moaned louder. I could see the imprint of my hand on her ass.

I heard my step-dad tell her to get up, so I pulled the strap-on out of her, and then she got off of him. Then both of the guys made us scoot close together, and then as we held our faces close together they began stroking their cocks at our faces. Carol told me not to swallow it, just hold it in my mouth, and I said okay. They were just about at the point of exploding, stroking them very fast. My brother said to open my mouth, and they began squirting their cum on our faces and in our mouths.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.