My Step-Dad and Me - Cover

My Step-Dad and Me

Copyright© 2001 by Sarah20

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mom went away for a week and I was left alone with my step-dad.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

Well, much later that day my step-dad told me he had a talk with my brother, and he wouldn't be telling anyone what he had seen us doing. I tried to get him to tell me more, but he said that was all I needed to know for now.

He then told me to go get undressed, and get in bed. I did what he told me, and when he came into the bedroom he was carrying some scarves in his hand. He tied each of my wrists and ankles to a bedpost.

He had me positioned in a spread eagle, wide open position. I should have felt embarrassed being positioned like this, but for some reason it didn't even faze me now.

He then took the last scarf and made a blindfold and put it on me. This scared me a little bit, but just knowing him, I knew to expect something strange or different.

I heard him moving around the room, then I heard him leave the room, a few seconds later I heard him re-enter the room. I felt his weight sink in the edge of the bed, then I felt him crawl between my legs.

It felt so weird not being able to see him. It was such an odd feeling having to use my hearing to try and guess what he was doing, or going to do.

I then heard a buzzing noise, and shortly after I felt him running a vibrator over my thighs. He began moving it over my lips slowly, it felt amazingly good, I was very surprised, I figured he would just ram it in me, but he was being very slow and gentle for once. When he finally slid it inside me it felt so good, he moved it slowly and patiently.

I began wiggling and moving my hips trying to make him fuck me faster with it, I was moaning and squirming wildly, and then he stopped, he pulled it out. He got off the bed, then he got back on the bed, and then began sucking and licking my nipples and breast, he was doing this somewhat roughly. He kept doing this for several minutes, then he straddled my breasts and laid his cock between my breasts and pushed my breasts together and began to titty-fuck me.

He was moving his cock very fast between my breasts. I began moaning as the pressure of him pushing my small breast together was hurting me somewhat. Then he stopped.

He said "Baby, no matter what I tell you to do, no matter what happens, you will do exactly as I say, do you understand this?"

I thought for a second, then I said yes.

"Yes what?"

"Yes daddy."

He then told me he was going to untie me, but I was still to do as he said. He untied me and he told me to open my legs as wide as I could and hold my legs open.

I did as he told me, then I felt him get on the bed.

He began licking my thighs, and then licking my lips, god it felt so good, he was licking me so slow yet so perfectly, he was licking fast then slow, long licks, then short licks. It felt like he was doing everything right, I was squirming, moaning with passion, I was turned on as much as I had ever been turned on sexually. Then he started on my clit, and I exploded, I came from deep inside, it was unlike any orgasm I had ever had, it lasted forever. I thrashed, squirmed, moaned, and squealed in delight.

As he pulled off my blindfold, I looked down between my thighs I saw Carol, my brother's girlfriend licking me.

I was shocked, and I tried to pull away, but then my step-dad, and my brother both grabbed me and held me there as she continued to lick my pussy. I begged them to stop, but they just laughed and told me I wasn't wanting her to stop earlier.

Then my step-dad grabbed my hair and pushed my head toward my brother. It was then that I really noticed they were all nude, and both of the guys were hard.

My brother took my hair in his hand and pushed his cock toward my mouth and told me to suck it. I said no, but my step-dad slapped my thigh with his hand and yelled at me "Suck it for him! Do it!! Now!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.