My Step-Dad and Me - Cover

My Step-Dad and Me

Copyright© 2001 by Sarah20

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Mom went away for a week and I was left alone with my step-dad.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

After my brother left I took the tape he let me keep and I hid it in my "smoke box", then I cleaned up, and decided to take a nap.

I awoke from my nap very late, it was going on 6:30 pm. I got up, brushed my hair, freshened up my face, and went to the kitchen to start dinner.

I was making a salad when I heard my step dad drive into the garage. I was just finishing setting the table when he walked into the kitchen.

He walked up behind me, wrapped his arms around me kissed me on the neck and told me that my mother had called, and he was going to pick her up at the airport tomorrow at 1:30. He then told me that tonight would be our last night of fun for awhile, and he wanted to spend tonight alone with me, and that he wanted me to sleep with him in his bed tonight, if I wanted to. I turned around, still in his arms, and kissed him, and told him "I would love that daddy".

After he cleaned up, we ate dinner together, then we watched the video from last night together, then we locked all the doors, and went to his, and my mom's bedroom. He told me to go ahead and get in bed while he took a shower.

After I got completely undressed and into bed I began to wonder what he would want to do to me tonight. I was laying there pondering the thought when he came into the bedroom. He had a towell wrapped around his waist, and as he came toward the bed he pulled it off. He got into bed and pulled me to him.

He began to kiss me very softly and tenderly, and caressed my body with his hands in a surprisingly gentle way. I returned his kisses as I began to respond and squirm to his caressing hands. He quickly rolled over on top of me, and I opened my legs for him, and wrapped them around him tightly. He kept kissing me passionately, and it was getting me very wet and turned on.

I was quite surpised by his gentleness, and I expected him to become rougher and more demanding at any minute, but he continued to be gentle and tender with me, as he started to gently kiss his way down my throat and toward my breasts.

He began licking my nipples with short fast strokes, then he took them into his mouth and sucked them softly and sweetly as I ran my fingers through his hair. I kept moaning "daddy, ohhhh daddy" as he pulled and stretched my nipples gently with his lips.

After playing with my nipples for what seemed like an eternity he began kissing and licking his way down my tummy, stopping only to tongue my belly button for a few moments, before moving lower.

As he got to my pussy he began licking all around it, but never on it. He was teasing me, and it was causing me to squirm as I tried to put my pussy on his mouth. I was also using my hands trying to guide his mouth to my pussy, but he kept teasing me over and over, which was driving me wild with desire for him.

Finally he placed his mouth over my pussy, I could feel his mouth completely covering it, and then he began sucking on it, and it felt absolutely fantastic. After he did that for awhile, he began to start using his tongue more. He licked up and down my outer lips then he'd suck each one for a bit, then back to licking them, then finally he began to fuck me with his long snake-like tongue, and thats when my orgasms started crashing upon my body, making me scream out, and squirm, and thrust my hips toward him madly.

After I came back to earth from my explosive orgasms he began kissing his way back up my body. When he reached my neck he looked at me and told me that I was the sexiest woman he'd ever seen, and I kissed him deeply.

He slowly began entering me at the same time he began to passionately kiss me, and I moaned deeply into his mouth. He was moving so slow and gently, it was as if I wasn't with the man I had previously known as my step-dad.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.