My Step-Dad and Me - Cover

My Step-Dad and Me

Copyright© 2001 by Sarah20

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mom went away for a week and I was left alone with my step-dad.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

When I was 17 my mother remarried. He was white, 6'5" tall, around 210, brown hair, piercing green eyes, muscular build, athletic, and very stern and dominating attitude.

My mother is a pretty and sexy woman, at 5'8", 130, busty, dark tanned, beautiful brown hair, and sexy brown eyes.

It was odd having a man in the house again. I had become used to walking aound in my panties, or in very revealing nightwear, and occasionally I'd forget about him, and walk through the house revealing my body around him.

I guess I was teasing him a bit, But I figured it was harmless fun.

Then one week in the middle July, My mother had to fly to Houston to a Seminar, And that meant it would only be me, my step-dad, and my brother, who was home from college.

I was figuring I would be able to party all week long, but soon found out that my step-dad was not going to let me cut loose just because mom was gone for a week.

Well it pissed me off, So I decided to tease the hell out of him. So the first afternoon we were alone, I told him I was going to lay on the deck and tan. I put on my thong bikini which left very little to the imagination.

I had been laying out for about 15 minutes when I noticed him standing at the patio door, so I asked him if he'd mind rubbing some lotion on my back, He said he would, so I turned over and handed him the lotion.

It felt good having his hands rubbing lotion all over my back, But I remembered I was doing this to tease him, so I started moaning a bit "mmmmmmmmmm, that feels good, you have a wonderful touch."

He didn't say anything, but continued to rub it in while I squirmed my butt around and moaned how good it felt. I told him to go lower, and felt his hands on my lower back. I said "lower, go lower."

I then felt his hands on my ass, and it shocked me at first, but I kept squirming and telling him how good his hands felt. He was rubbing my thighs, my ass, my legs very firmly.

Then I told him that was probablly good enough. He asked me if I wanted him to do my front too since his hands were already oily, I told him "Oh, okay, if you don't mind."

I turned over, and he began at my legs, and slowly worked his way up to my thighs, and that's when I noticed the bulge in his shorts. It looked Huge!!

I could tell he was hard, his shorts were pointing out obscenely. I could tell it was quite big by the way it made his shorts stick out so far, and I started thinking about my mom then, and the nights I'd heard her moaning in pleasure through the bedroom walls.

Then his hands moved to my tummy, and I could see him staring at my nipples which were very hard and noticeable through my bikini top.

Then the phone rang, he got up and answered it. That's when I thought I may have gone to far, teasing him like that. So while he was on the phone I got up, went inside and took a long bubblebath. After I bathed, dried off, dressed, did my hair and makeup I went into the Kitchen.

He was making a drink, and asked me If I'd like a wine cooler which amazed me, as he'd never allowed me to drink before. I said "sure" and he got me one. He told me If I wanted more to help myself. I about fell off my chair in shock! Was he trying to get me drunk? Was he trying to seduce me?

A lot was going through my mind. He went into the living room, and I called some friends and talked for quite awhile. When it was dinner time we sat down and ate dinner, then watched a couple movies, during which I caught him staring at me several times, finally, around 9:00, I told him I was going to go get ready for bed.

Later as I was laying in bed around midnight, I heard my door open, I kept my eyes closed, I could hear and feel him walking toward me.

I felt him lift the sheet off me, I was scared, not sure what to do, then I felt him lift my nightshirt up, then I heard him say "wake up baby, daddy's here to play."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.