Brother Spy - Cover

Brother Spy

 

Chapter 3: The Mark III PEEPER

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Mark III PEEPER - A teenage boy in houseful of women wants to see his sisters naked. He finds a way spy on them and then the fun begins.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Voyeurism  

Another flash genius struck while I was in the shower the next morning. Paint over the damn light. Simple solutions work best. I also decided to control the power to the camera through my own control panel. I didn't want the girls turning off the radio and ruining my show.

I incorporated the change into the Mark III PEEPER. It worked flawlessly.

The fixed camera still bothered me. I looked up small servomotors on the Internet. I found a place that sold a two axis movable platform with attached motors at a reasonable price and ordered a dozen with overnight delivery. My radios were getting very expensive.

The PEEPER was going to work but now I faced another hurdle. I needed to make the girls want a PEEPER in their rooms and bathrooms. I assembled another Mark III PEEPER as I thought through this problem. Genius struck again. If I didn't watch out, I was going to be black and blue with all these strokes of genius.

I spent the rest of the day assembling a small FM noise generator. I tried it out on my normal FM radio and found that it made my clock radio unusable for any length of time.

I mounted my second PEEPER in the bathroom that I shared with Tiff. I hooked the video out from the monitor into a video recorder. I wanted to be able to play the highlights later on.

The next morning I got up early and turned on my noise generator. My clock radio sounded like someone was frying bacon and popping corn on the air. My Mark III PEEPER sounded perfect. I went into the bathroom and turned on the second Mark III. It also sounded excellent. I sang along with the popular tunes as I showered.

I was just finishing brushing my teeth when Tiff knocked on my door and told me to hurry up. I turned down the sound on the radio and told her to hold her horses. When I finally put on my robe and left she scowled at me as she walked in.

"What's that?" she asked as she pointed at my Mark III.

"Just a radio that I built so that I could listen to music as I shower. Do you want me to turn it off?" I started reaching for the power switch.

"No," Tiff said, "just get out I need to shower and get going." She practically pushed me out the door.

I stood in the hallway for a few seconds. She turned up the radio and started the shower. I went to my room and locked my bedroom door. I turned on my TV and switched to channel Tiff. She was just taking off her robe. I watched her hang it on the hook. She quickly took off her flannel nighty and panties.

I could see everything clearly. The PEEPER box was mounted on a shelf next to the bathroom mirror. I could see all of Tiff from the top of her head to just below her knees. Her bare pussy was clearly visible. Her budding little tit mounds and puffy nipples winked happily at me. I started to stroke my cock but then forced myself to stop so that I could watch for blank spots in the field of view. Tiff got in the shower then and that helped my concentration on technical matters.

I decided that I should lower the PEEPER about six inches and move it a couple feet to the left so that I could see more over by the sink.

I watched the curtain billow as steam rose from the shower. I need a transparent shower curtain. No, I thought. That would be a dead giveaway.

The steam stopped as Tiff threw back the curtain and stepped out of the shower. She grabbed a towel and wrapped her hair. She got another towel off the rack and started drying herself in the tub. She wrapped that towel around herself before she got out of the tub and continued to wear it as she brushed her teeth and dried her hair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.