Brother Spy - Cover

Brother Spy

 

Chapter 10: Martha's Boyfriend Roger

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: Martha's Boyfriend Roger - A teenage boy in houseful of women wants to see his sisters naked. He finds a way spy on them and then the fun begins.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Voyeurism  

I woke up too late to watch any of the morning shows. All of the bedrooms and bathrooms were empty. I switched to Jacqui's bedroom.

Jane and Jacqui were still asleep. Jane had one arm draped over Jacqui. I could see one of Jane's flat breasts. It was probably just as well. My balls still ached from the night before. Jacking off right now would not help that one bit. I switched on the VCR and switched off the monitor. I could check the tape later. After my balls stopped aching.

I sniffed the air in my room. This place smelled awful. This must be the smell of stale sweat and sex. It really was ripe.

I opened a window to air out my room. I stripped my bed to wash the sheets and blankets. I picked up the used tampon, tampon wrapper, and used condom from the previous evening's activities. My aim at the wastebasket had not been as good as I thought.

After I started laundry, I went to the kitchen for breakfast. Mom had left a note for me.

'Went to Mary's. Back tomorrow. Tiff went to stay with Gail for a few days. Mind Martha and Jane. Don't make a mess. Love, Mom"

I rode my bike over to a friend's house to play some video games. I spent the morning and afternoon getting beaten multiple times at games that I was normally pretty good at playing.

I returned home at five in the afternoon to find Jane and Jacqui in my room watching the videotape of Jacqui's room. On the monitor I could see a naked Jane eating out a naked Jacqui.

In my room, Jacqui was sitting in a chair with her magnificent breasts exposed to my view for the first time. Her blouse and brassiere were on the floor. Jacqui's jeans were unzipped and down around her knees so that Jane could get her hand in Jacqui's panties. I suspected the panties were soon to follow.

Jane's clothes were scattered around my room leaving her completely naked.

The Jacqui in the monitor was groaning with pleasure as her pussy was being lapped hungrily by the Jane in the monitor. The Jacqui in my room glanced at me once before turning her attention back to the monitor.

"Hey, Perv," said Jane. "I wanted Jacqui to see how we looked this morning. I knew you would have it on tape."

Jane leaned down to nibble on Jacqui's ear. "We look pretty good, don't we, honey."

The Jacqui on the monitor arched her back as she had one explosive orgasm after another. The Jane on the monitor showed no mercy as she held Jacqui's pussy against her mouth to bring her off again and again.

The Jane in my room massaged Jacqui's tits and tweaked her nipples in synch with the orgasms taking place on the monitor.

The Jacqui in my room stood up and kicked off her jeans and panties. She pushed Jane back on my bed and buried her face in Jane's cunt. The slurping sounds from my bed and the sounds of ecstasy from the monitor got me hotter. I needed to fuck somebody or something quick. I was rubbing my cock through my jeans and thinking I would just jack off on Jacqui's back when I heard the front door slam.

It startled me out of my erection and caused Jane and Jacqui to reexamine the need for a romantic tryst at this point in time.

We heard two sets of feet climbing the stairs accompanied by an excess of giggling and meek protestations. One pair of footsteps was light, and one was very heavy. Jacqui stood up in a panic. She frantically tried to put on all her clothes at once.

Jane grabbed her arm to stop her. "Eddy," she hissed at me. Lock your door quietly."

I obeyed promptly. Jane put on her panties. Jacqui huddled under my blankets.

I heard a door shut down the hallway. It sounded like it might be Martha's room. Who was the other person going into her room? Martha never allowed a boyfriend into her room. They always stayed downstairs. I switched the monitor to Martha's room.

There was a male in there with her alright. He wasn't a boy, though. This guy had to be in his mid twenties. I heard Jane gasp as the man turned to face the camera.

"That's the shit that tried to pick you up, Jacqui," said Jane.

Jane sat down to watch the monitor with me.

The Guy had his hands all over Martha. He grabbed Martha's ass and she pushed it away. He grabbed a tit and Martha pushed that away. She stepped backwards to get away from him.

"Stop that, Roger," said Martha. "I told you I just came up here to get my wallet. I didn't come up here to make out. Let's go to the restaurant for an early supper."

"You're wrong about that, Martha. We came up here to fuck. You and I both know that. The only early supper I'm going to have is when I eat you cunt. If you want an early supper you can swallow when I cum in your mouth."

Roger made a grab at Martha's arm. He only got a sleeve. It ripped off in his hand. Martha looked terrified.

"Stop!" Martha screamed in fright. "Get out right now! I'm not going anywhere with you!"

"Damn right you're not going anywhere!" said Roger as he held out a switchblade. "We're gonna stay right here and fuck. Now get you're clothes off before I cut them off you."

Jane was out the door in a flash. She didn't even bother putting on her jeans or sports bra. I grabbed a baseball bat on my way right behind her. This attack was not about sex. This was all about power. This guy wanted to dominate and humiliate my sister.

We burst into Martha's room just as Roger grabbed Martha's blouse and bra and cut them right down the front. Martha tried to hold them together over her breasts but Roger backhanded her so that she fell on the bed unconscious. Martha's blouse and bra fell to her sides.

Roger started to turn to see who had come in the door. He never made it. Jane's foot caught him on the temple as he turned and knocked him cold.

She was about to kick him again when I stopped her. "If you kick him again you could kill him, Jane," I said. "I know he deserves it but it would be murder."

Jane looked at me coldly but she didn't kick him. "Get some rope," said Jane. Her eyes were like serpent's eyes. They never blinked. I would not want to be that man for anything right now.

I hesitated. I wasn't sure I should leave the man alone with Jane. Her eyes lost some of their hardness. She smiled at me. "I won't hurt him while your gone," she said sweetly.

I shivered. That smile made me more afraid than her serpent eyes.

I ran back to my room for some rope. Jacqui was still huddled under the blankets.

"Get you clothes on, Jacqui," I shouted at her. "Jane needs you to help with Martha."

Jane hog-tied Roger when I got back with the rope.

"Help me get him into my room," said Jane. Jacqui arrived as we were dragging Roger across the hall.

"Eddy and I can handle this," said Jane. "You go help Martha."

When Roger was safely in Jane's room she checked his bonds again.

Jane and I were both sweaty from the exertion of moving a hog-tied man down a hallway. I looked at the beads of sweat that trickled down her neck onto her tits. One drop clung tenaciously to a nipple before falling to the floor.

Jane grinned at me again. "You are a horny little pervert," she said. "Go help with Martha. I need to make some phone calls."

I went down the hall to Martha's room. Jacqui was mopping Martha's brow with a damp washcloth. A large bruise was starting to form on the side of Martha's face. I started losing any sympathy I had for Roger.

Martha moaned in pain as Jacqui touched the bruise on Martha's face. Martha coughed a little blood spurted out of her mouth.

Jane came in just in time to see the blood.

"Jacqui," said Jane, "go get you car. You'll need to take Martha to the ER. If the cops show up while you're there tell them about Roger. Say that I knocked him down while he was attacking Martha, but that he was ran away while you were helping her. I tried to follow, but lost him. Tell them I stayed here to help the police when they showed up. The phones didn't work when you tried to call 911 so you just drove Martha to the Hospital. Stick as close to the truth as you can. Roger will be gone from here before you get to the hospital. Trust me."

Jane helped Jacqui and I get Martha into the car. I managed to get a jacket on her so that she wouldn't be flashing her tits at everybody in the ER. I held her in my arms all the way to the hospital. It was only the start of a very long night.

The police did show up at the Hospital. We told them as little as possible about the attack. We had heard Martha scream and arrived to find her struggling with Roger. Jane had knocked him out and he ran away while we tried to revive Martha. The phones didn't work so we drove Martha here.

Martha was bruised but would be all right in a few days. The doctor decided to keep her overnight since she had been knocked unconscious.

When we got back home we found that Jane had just as long an evening with the cops. They didn't like her story but couldn't find a lie in it. They had a knife, some cut up clothing, a badly beaten woman, and three witnesses that all told the same story. The man was also matched the description of a suspect in several rape cases in the Twin cities. The police also called Mom to tell her what had happened. She was going to jump in a car and drive back that night but Jane talked to Aunt Mary who talked to Mom and got her calmed down. She would be on the road at daybreak though.

Neither Jacqui nor I asked outright what had happened to Roger. Jane just said that Roger would not be a danger to anyone anymore. I for one did not really want to know what had happened after we left.

We finally went to bed. As we were walking down the hall Jane leaned over to whisper to me, "Don't watch us tonight, Eddy. Jacqui and I both just need to hold each other."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.