Beatrice & Arizona - Cover

Beatrice & Arizona

by la renarde noire

Copyright© 2024 by la renarde noire

Erotica Sex Story: Arizona is at it again, this time with a Russian heiress. Has she chewed off more than she can chew?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   White Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   .

Beatrice & Arizona went outside the hookah bar, the autumn New York City air cooling down their sweaty bodies. The bar inside was full of partygoers, squeezed tightly against the walls, fighting for a share of the exotic tobacco.

“I had fun! You?” Arizona asked.

“Yeah!” Beatrice said.

“This way to my car ... It’s kinda cold.”

They walked toward 34th Street then made a left. As they passed, Arizona saw a driveway that led into complete darkness, save for a small light on top of a garage door at the end of the driveway. She got an idea, another one of her twisted ideas.

“Let’s go down there ... it might be fun.”

“ ... I’m not so sure...”

“Come on...” Arizona grabbed her hand, leading her in between parked cars & shadows darker than the night.

“ ... eh, I hope we don’t get robbed...”

They reached a dark spot. Arizona, high off adrenaline, pushed her against a wall. “I want you now.”

“No ... come on, girl...” She resisted by pushed Arizona’s hands away.

“Don’t be a bitch...” Arizona unbuttoned her coat & pulled up her sweater, revealing her bra. She took out the right breast. “Ah, I knew you were a freak. You got nipple piercings. Just what I like!”

“ ... just hurry up, what do you want?” She was panicking, but she had no choice at this point.

“Be a good girl & shut up.” Arizona gave her a light slap on the cheeks.

“Hey!”

Arizona put a hand over her mouth. “Imma play with your titties then take you to my car, ok?” She took her hand off Beatrice’s mouth.

“You’re a bitch...”

“Imma make you mine at my place. Gonna stretch you out.”

“I hate you. You should know better.”

Arizona pulled out her cock, which was super hard & thick. “You’re gonna get to know this later.”

“What if I scream?”

“What if I kill you? I got a switchblade on me.”

“ ... you wouldn’t. Would you?”

“ ... or you could be a good girl & come home with me so I can break you in.”

“I’m gonna tell everyone. You’ll be ruined. You’re just some nobody wannabe writer while my dad owns half of Russia. He’ll bury you, suka!”

“Yeah? Sounds like a challenge. Besides, who you bullshitting, baby? You like this crazy dark romance shit. I was listening real carefully at the bar while you gushed about that book. No one else is gonna give it the way you want it.”

Beatrice reflected on Arizona’s words for ten seconds. Ten seconds? They may as well have been ten years. It was a wild gambit, but her boldness has worked out many times before.

“At least treat me like a princess. Order me some food after you take me home. I’m an oligarch’s daughter. I expect some pampering”

“I can cook us something if you want. I like cooking.”

Beatrice was about to cheese hardcore, but she wanted to show no emotion. “Nah ... pamper me with sushi. Make this worth my while.”

“What if I do kill you?”

“You won’t. You’re not gonna be able to fuck other girls if you spend life in prison. You certainly won’t be able to slap me around then tell me how much you love me...”

Arizona pushed Beatrice down on her knees. “That was easy. Just suck on it. You talk too much, bitch.”

Beatrice turned away. “Ugh, no, come on...”

Arizona forced her mouth open. “Just a few minutes, baby!”

“Fine...” Beatrice opened her mouth wide, letting Arizona put it in roughly. Arizona fucked her mouth for a couple of minutes, grabbing her head tightly. Arizona didn’t come, but she didn’t have to: she already owned her. She took back her cock & put it away.

“Happy?”

“Yeah. You?”

Beatrice paused. “ ... I hate that I am. I guess I like the challenge. Let’s go to your car already. I’ll be a good girl.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.