Bike Ride - Cover

Bike Ride

Copyright© 2001 by Big-R

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A biker's girlfriend is busted for drugs. He finds a hitchhiker to take her place. She is an exceptional companion. They become lovers. The story is a naration of several trips with their biker friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   First  

Calvin, Beth's man told Camy he was grateful for what she had done. Ned said he would never worry about leaving Kate alone again if Camy was going to be around. Phil Burke said he was going to never get Camy pissed at him, she was bad trouble. Everyone laughed but they knew now that Camy was tough when she had to be.

Bill walked with Camy down to the beach. Bill asked Camy if she had ever had martial arts training. Camy said she had been in one foster home where the parents ran a martial arts school in the basement. She had learned a lot and could even kill with her hands if need be.

Bill told her he was very proud of her, she had prevented an incident that would have ruined the trip for them. Camy said that she was glad she had pleased him she said she wanted every thing she did to please him.

After that everyone treated Camy differently. In their minds they knew she was only sixteen but they knew she was more adult than any of the other women.

Saturday afternoon the local bike club began getting ready for the evening. A rusty Jeep pulled a trailer mounted stainless steel cooker in close to the first shed. Three bikers got out of the Jeep and walked over and introduced themselves to the winners bike club, they said that the three of them always did the Bar-B-Q. One of them said the meat was started last night and was done, they were just keeping it warm now. One of those guys asked which lovely lady had put out some bum's lights that morning with her boot. Pam pointed to Camy and said "Ain't she pretty as well as tough". The cooks said she was beautiful and did not look tough at all. Two guys in a new pickup drove up and parked. They got out and one hollered " Hey Burt, you got room on that silver beauty for some conch.

Porter Green rode up on his motor and greeted everyone, he had a pretty woman about his age on the saddle behind him. Porter introduced her as Inez Peel. Inez said she owned the biggest bar and night club in town. She gave all seven guys a card with My Guest written on the back of it. Inez said they were welcome without the usual ten dollar per head cover charge with her cards. The four piece band arrived. They set up in the middle shed. Four couples arrived, they had potato salad and a large pot of baked beans. One shouted " Burt we have a hundred plates going to the Navy this time" All pork with conch on a separate plate. Burt said theirs is already carved and asked who could fix the plates. Bill said "I can help", all of the guys volunteered. Bill told the ladies to fix their pretty faces and hair, a party was about to start. He suggested they wear dresses. Bill told them to come to the first shed when they were ready.

The Winners Bike Club pitched in and did the hundred plates for the swabbies while the Key West Club did their thing. Burt said "Count on at least a hundred more take out plates for town folks guys". The Winners biker girls came in and every Key West guy was struck by their beauty. Camy pushed between Bill and the work table and told him it was her turn now. Bill wiped his greasy hands dry and slapped her on her ass. Camy said "I'm busy and don't have time for romance right now". Every person that heard that roared with laughter. When it got quiet Bill said "I will take a rain check for later then". Again there was laughter. More Key West Bikers showed up and took over their tasks. Bill said "Eat now people if you have not stuffed as you worked". Bill pointed out where the beer keg was located and said "There is wine for the ladies."

At eight the band began to play, most of the party moved to that shed.

Every one danced until twelve and the band went home. The Key West people all made a point of saying good night to the Winners as they left. The beer keg was empty and the left over food was put up. By one am. every one was gone but the Winners. They were all tired and ready for bed. Camy took off her pretty dress Bill had bought her and put it on a hanger. She hung it on a nail in the wall of the bath house. Bill was nude and waiting for her when she got back. He unzipped the net opening and they dived through before the insects found it. Bill asked Camy if he could collect on his rain check for romance tomorrow night. Camy said "You got it super stud". Someone groaned from a nearby tent " Thank God folks Bill and Camy are too tired to keep us awake tonight, we can sleep!"

Sunday morning they stayed in bed late. Camy got up and made coffee at day break, she did her thing in the toilet and had a shower by the time the coffee was made. Camy took two cups to their tent and she and Bill sipped on them and talked. Bill said "Camy we only have five more days here before we have to leave to go home". "We plan to leave Friday morning and get to our homes Sunday". Bill asked Camy what she wanted to do. He asked where she wanted to go.

Camy said "With you."

Bill asked if she wanted to go to Nashville and stay with him. Camy said "With all my heart Bill". Bill said "Let's try living together then."

Camy cried.

The next five days flew by, Thursday evening while having dinner Bill asked if every one could take a week off in two months. Every one could. Bill said fine, I want to rent a small prop jet to take us to Los Vegas and back. Bill said Phil we could pick you and Mary up at Memphis. Calvin you and Beth could be at the Memphis airport as well. Bryant you and Anita could drive from Anniston to Birmingham and meet Ned, Kate Paul and Jane there. Jake that leaves you and Pam, there is not much difference in miles to either Birmingham or Nashville from Decatur. Bill said Camy and I will leave on the plane, fly to Birmingham, load passengers then on to Memphis to load. We will plan to get to Vegas that night. Bill told them he would make reservations at a casino hotel for seven days. Bill said he and Phil were going to split the expenses again. Every one was looking forward to their next trip together.

Pam Taylor asked if Bill's taking Camy on their next trip meant that he was taking her home with him. Bill asked Pam if she had ever been told that she had nose trouble. Pam grinned and said "Lots of times super stud". "Are you" she asked.

Bill said Camy was his woman and he was her man now.

The Winners Bike Club was pleased, they had all fallen in love with Camy during that near two weeks together.

After that first night of sex with Bill Camy had found her birth control pills in her pack and started taking them again each morning. She would have enough to last until the middle of the first week in Nashville. Friday evening at a camp site south of Atlanta Camy and Mary Duke were sipping wine at a picnic table next to where the men were setting up the tents.

Camy asked Mary why the name Winners Bike Club.

Mary said she thought Camy had known. Mary said that her man Phil Burke and Bill had bought one lotto ticket as they drove through New Jersey. They had each chosen numbers, split the small cost of the ticket and entered both their names. They were at a big truck stop having a quick lunch. They had delivered and set up a computer for their boss's daughter at Elisabeth New Jersey.

The next week after the drawing they found that they had won forty six million dollars. They quit their miserable jobs at the music recording studios in Nashville and flew to New Jersey. They had expected to get the forty six million in one or two checks. That was not the way it worked though. The state would pay them two million a year for twenty five years then the remainder would be paid in full.

A million a year was a lot of money. Mary said Phil Burke had gone home to Memphis and deposited his first million dollar check in the bank. He wanted to make it grow. He bought a new car dealership that was number ten in sales in that area and now four years later was number one in that area.

Mary said that Phil was making more off the agency than New Jersey paid now.

Mary said Bill had gone home to Nashville and looked around for something to make his first million grow. For a little over a half a million the recording business he and Phil had worked for could be bought. Bill jumped on it.

Mary said that now four years later Bill's income from the studio was greater than his annual lottery check.

Mary said "Camy do not let Bill's money make a difference, it does not with Phil and myself". Mary told Camy that she owned a large tow boat and barge service on the Mississippi river and her income was near Phil's each year.

Mary advised Camy to just be Bill's lover and he would love her back.

Camy said that would be easy to do.

Camy asked Mary how the club had been formed with nearly every one from different places. Mary said all of the guys worked for either Phil or Bill. Mary said that Paul Taylor managed a car dealership for Phil in Birmingham. Calvin Tucker managed a dealership in Jackson Mississippi.

Mary said Ned Baker managed Bill's music operation for the State of Alabama in Birmingham. She said Kate Morris worked for Bill as well, she was booking country music performers from there.

Mary said Bryant Kelly managed a plastic product manufacturing plant for Bill in Anniston Alabama. Anita Brown was the head of sales there.

Jake Allen managed a dog and cat food plant in Decatur Alabama for Bill Wainwright. Mary said Phil had a Harley dealership in Memphis and he and Bill had bought the bikes and trailers at cost and given them to the guys.

That evening in Georgia was pleasant, everyone was tired and bed was their only ambition. The next day as they passed near Anniston Alabama Bryant Kelley and Anita Brown blew all of them kisses and took the off ramp.

As I-20 merged with I-65 Bill and Camy and Jake and Pam blew kisses at Calvin, Beth, Ned and Kate and headed north. Later Jake Allen and Pam Taylor took the off ramp at Decatur. An hour and a half later Bill got off a Columbia Tennessee. There was a place he liked to eat at there. Bill asked Camy if she was hungry. Camy said she was starving. Bill recommended a bowl of navy beans with cornbread and real buttermilk to drink.

It was dark when they left, Camy was tired. She put her arms around Bill and lay her helmet covered head on his back. She did not get to sleep before Bill took an off ramp at Brentwood. Bill got them on highway 31 and turned off that on to Granny White Pike. In a short time he touched a button on a controller and caused a pair of iron gates to open. Bill rode them up to a five door garage. Another button opened a wide roll up door. Bill eased the motor and trailer inside and told a now alert Camy they were home. Bill put the door down and got his duffel bag and Camy's back pack out of the trailer and led the way into the house. He led Camy through a large kitchen, down a short hall and into a huge bed room. Bill said "I think you are a tired lady and need a bath and a bed right away". Camy smiled and nodded. Bill said he would start the water in the tub while she undressed. Camy had only her boots, socks, biker leathers and a tee shirt to remove. She came in to the bath nude while the tub was filling. Bill went to the bed room to undress. When he was back he kissed Camy. The tub was nearly filled, Bill poured in some sweet smelling bath oil and told Camy to get in. Camy said the water was too hot. Bill told her it would feel good in a few minutes, it would relax those tense muscles. Bill got in and hit a button switch, air bubbles rushed out of hundreds of tiny holes in the bottom and began massaging them. Bill touched another button and water jets from dozens of openings were hitting them all over.

Camy said that this thing was making her feel weak and much to relaxed. Bill said that it was recommended that a person not stay in it for more than a half hour with the bubbles and water jets going like they were. Camy said she could understand why.

They dried each other with soft fluffy towels and went to bed in a Queen size bed. Their loving was soft and gentle.

Bill had them up at five a.m. Monday morning, Camy asked if Bill wanted her to fix breakfast and he told her would rather they ate out. Bill made a phone call and said "Mrs. James this is Bill Wainwright, do you have a table for two in a few minutes". "I know I should have made reservations but I just got home last night from a two week trip". Bill said "Thank you, we will be there in five minutes". He asked Camy if she was ready to go. She said she was. Bill drove a quarter of a mile and turned in a drive way to a large old two story house. He drove around behind it to a new rambling building behind a pool and fountain. Inside Bill introduced Camy Wilson to Mrs. Amy James, Bill told Mrs. James that Camy would be authorized to use his account here as of now.

Mrs. James led them to a table and placed a menu in front of them and asked what she could bring them to drink. Bill asked if she had her French roast coffee brewed. Mrs. James said "I certainly have and what would you like Ms. Wilson. Camy told her she would have coffee. The coffee was the best Camy had ever tasted, she told Bill that. Bill asked Camy if she had ever had Eggs Benedict. Camy told him she had not. Bill suggested she order that, Camy asked that he order for her. A much younger version of Mrs. James took their order. She spoke softly and greeted Bill by his first name. Bill introduced Camy and Annette Reeves. Bill said she was Mrs. James's grand daughter and was a school teacher. Annette said the start of school was only three weeks off. Annette told them she was ready to go back to work, she had nothing much to do in the afternoons. Bill told Camy this place was only open in the mornings for breakfast.

Bill asked Annette if she would like to work for him every day for the rest of the week. Annette said "Love to". Bill told her he would pay her twenty dollars an hour to show Camy the city and help her buy a wardrobe. He wanted Annette to take Camy to the best hair salon around Nashville and get her hair styled. Bill told Camy he was going to give her several credit cards and ten one hundred dollar bills. Bill told Camy to have Annette's hair done as well as hers. Bill told them both to buy only things they liked and not to even look at the price tags. Bill asked Annette if she wanted to use his car to shop in. Annette said her's was in the shop and she guessed they would need to. Bill asked when Annette could leave work in the mornings. Annette told them she was off at ten thirty. Bill told Annette he was taking Camy home after breakfast and she would return at ten thirty for her. Over two hours later Bill took Camy back to their house and gave her keys to the house and a Ford Explorer. He gave her a thousand in bills and five credit cards. Bill suggested they use taxi cabs while in down town Nashville to shop and not have to find a place to park in the city. Camy asked how much he wanted her to spend. Bill said "Camy in this town every person is an actor, they want to be a big sensation, they dress like they were millionaires even if they have to rent the clothes". "Annette knows that I own the largest recording studio in this town". "She will help you dress the part of a very wealthy man's adored woman."

Bill said "Spend what it takes to 'knock them dead' at the next awards or an exclusive dinner party". Bill told her he had to attend a lot of that kind of thing.

Bill kissed her and told her he would get her a cell phone that day and would be home before six. Camy explored her new home until close to ten thirty. Annette asked Camy if she wanted her to do the driving until she knew her way around town. Camy said "Please do."

For the next five days they built Camy a wardrobe fit for a music star. Annette told Camy she knew what Bill would like, she had been Bill's date a lot of times when he had to attend some happening. Annette said that Bill had always bought her a new outfit for that kind of thing. Annette said she had never gotten Bill to become interested in her as a woman, just an ornamental date was all she had ever been to him.

At the end of the week both ladies looked elegant.

Friday morning Bill told Camy they were going to a Roasting dinner for a retiring song writer and he wanted her to choose her dress for the Saturday night event that evening. Bill said he was thinking of wearing his western style tux.

That evening Camy modeled a dress that looked like something an Indian woman might wear. She had put on a lot of turquoise jewelry and wore western boots. Bill told her she looked perfect but he said that she was not to wear a bra or panties with the dress. Bill asked Camy if her hair was long enough to braid. Camy said it was. Bill asked her to do that. Camy asked if they could take Annette to the party the next night. Bill told Camy to ask her to go, he would get an extra ticket. The next night the TV camera caught Bill and his two dates as they got out of a limousine to enter the party hall.

In Collinsville Alabama Fred Schrader saw the TV program. He was an avid country music fan. He wondered if that was not a close look alike of his wife. Later when the TV camera panned the guests Bill Wainwright was identified as the owner and president of The Nashville Beat Recording Studios. The camera was focused on Bill and his two dates. Fred knew where Camy was then !

That next week Bill took Camy to work with him. Camy was a college grad in Computer Science and Bill was not happy with his computer system. After two days Camy reported to Bill what she had found wrong with his program. Camy recommended that she produce a new program on a new computer and integrate the information from the old one in to it.

Bill told her to shop for what she thought it would take. Camy said she would build from components what she thought he needed.

The next weekend Fred drove his old pickup to Nashville. Bill and Camy had flown to Austin Texas to be with one of the studios performers. She was the feature on Austin Saturday Night that week.

Fred found Bill's studio and his home. Fred went back to Collinsville Sunday before Bill and Camy were back from Texas. He had to go to work early Monday morning to keep his job.

The next weekend Bill and Camy stayed in Nashville. Saturday morning they were at the studio. Camy had built a large new computer and was finishing the program for it. Bill was watching a recording session. It was a no-talent group trying to make it in a tough industry. The voice of the female vocalist was drowned out by the instruments of the band. Now and then though her husky soft voice would come through. The wannabe band did ' I Think I'm Going To Love Him For A Long Long Time'. The girl's voice was overcome by the instruments. Bill went into the sound room and told all of the members of the group to take a break then he wanted to tape that last number with the girl singing with only a muted guitar back up.

The girl had talent, her voice came through with feeling and her back up was perfect. Bill told the girl he would be her agent and try to get her into the country music world. He told the back up he would enter into a contract with him as well.

Fred had driven to Nashville the night before and gotten drunk in a beer hall after he got there. He had slept in his old truck and wakened with a bad hang over. He drove by the studio first and saw the gold Lincoln Town Car he had seen through a window in Bill's garage the week end before. He thought he should check to see if Camy was there. The front door was not locked and Fred walked right in. The lobby was empty so Fred took the hallway to the left. Through view windows down that hall he saw that only one recording studio was in use. Fred went back to the Lobby and took the other hallway. The first office on his left and then right were empty each had view windows but he saw Camy in the next on his left. She was working at a computer station. She was so intent with what she was doing she did not know Fred was in the room until he spoke. Fred said "Well here is my darling wife that had me put in jail for two months". Fred told Camy to come with him, she was going back to Collinsville. Camy said "I'm not going any where with you Fred, when you broke three of my ribs our marriage was finished". Fred had thought he might have trouble convincing Camy to return to him. Fred took a pistol out of his pocket and said "Think again girl, you are my wife and I am taking you back home or else I'm going to kill you". Camy shut down her computer and got her purse. She got up and led Fred through the front door of the building. Fred put the pistol in his pants pocket so it would not be seen. He warned Camy that it would come right out if she tried to run.

Camy whirled and planted her boot toe in Fred's crotch. Fred screamed and fell to his knees. Camy whirled again and kicked him on the side of his jaw. Fred fell over backward knocked out. Camy walked around beside Fred, whirled again and broke three of Fred's ribs.

A Nashville Police car with two officers was going by and saw it all. The driver turned on his flasher and pulled in and parked. Both officers got out with their guns drawn. One of them said "Lean on the car with your hands behind your back lady". One of them put hand cuffs on her wrists. An officer checked Fred and said "This one is out like a light". Camy was asked why she had assaulted that guy. Camy told them Fred had been kidnapping her with a gun. What gun she was asked. Camy told them that it was in his right trouser pocket. She said he had his hand on it until she made her first kick. The pistol was found. Camy was asked to give them the full details. One officer got a recorder out of the car.

Camy told them she had married the guy on the ground less than a year ago. She told of Fred Schrader beating her and breaking three of her ribs. Camy said he was arrested and served time in the county jail for that and drunken driving. Camy said that she had run away just before he was to be let out. She said her husband must have learned where she was and had come to get her. Camy said that Fred had come into the office inside and pointed the gun at her. He told her she was his woman and he was taking her back home with him or else he was going to kill her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.