Jillian Barberie - Adopt-A-Fucking-Pet - Cover

Jillian Barberie - Adopt-A-Fucking-Pet

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jillian Barberie is a popular weathergirl in Los Angeles, who also host a segment on the morning show called Adopt-A-Pet. But what happens when one of those pets is much more than he appears to be is what she finds out when she brings this stray home to save it from death at the pound.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Zoophilia   Gang Bang   Bestiality  

Already, Pam could feel the Doberman's squirts had subsided much. Now it was only coming out in a trickle. Hans, the German Shepherd, had already done with his climax and was just lying across her back, his cock still tied to her pussy. As for Pam, well, she came three times as the dogs filled her with their spunk into her cunt and mouth.

Jillian jumped when a loud popping sound came from behind her. Her first thought was that her husband must have come back from his trip early. But then she realized that it was just Clyde's knot finally pulling out of her asshole.

'God! That freaked me out!' She laughed in her mind. 'How did I manage to forget that he still had his cock in my ass.'

This recollection also reminded her that Jonas still had his grossly inflated cock stuck in her cunt under her.

'Damn, I'm turning into a real ho, ' she thought humorously. 'I can't even remember about the cocks in me.'

Pam finally had to release Damien from her sucking lips and turned to watch Jillian finish off the Labrador.

"Go, girl!" She cheered. "You suck that mother!"

When she decided to crawl over to her friend, she found out that she was dragging Hans along with her. They were still tied and the dog was still gripping her tightly around her Barbie- doll waist.

"Fuck!" Pam gasped at feeling the tension around her pussy. "Geez, Jilly. This damn dog is stuck up my twat."

Jillian couldn't respond as her mouth was still stuffed full with Hector's thrusting cock. She could only peer at the blonde beauty, a smile on her lips as she continued deepthroating the thick shaft. Also, in her aroused state, she began humping her labia over Jonas belly and stroking his cock at the same time.

This wasn't lost on the stubby dog, and his cock began to reenergize itself.

"Mmmmmh! Aarrrgghh! Mmmmmh!" Jillian moaned as she felt the re-stiffening of the cock still stuck in her cunt.

Pam dragged herself and Hans closer to Jillian and the two dogs for a closer look to the grand finale of her friend's first real deepthroat. It was when she was less than a foot away that she realized that the fat Beagle beneath her was humping furiously once again.

"Garrrggghh!" Jillian groaned as Jonas' knot grew from within her cunt this time.

There would be no forcing the wide bulb into her this time. No pain of it breaking past her pussylips. This time, she would be tied with the dog from the very start of the fuck.

Pam dragged the tied Shepherd to Jillian's ass for a closer look at her cock-stuffed pussy. The sight of that bulbous mass thickening inside Jillian's pussy, stretching her cuntlips farther apart as it inflated itself excited her.

She reached over and rubbed her hand across Jillian's shaved pussylips, paying particular attention to her blood engorged clitoris.

"Mmmmmmmmh!" Jillian moaned at Pam's nurturing caress.

Just then, Hector howled and he too began squirting vast amounts of doggy jism into Jillian's mouth. Just as Pamela had had to endure with Damien earlier, Jillian was now having to deal with the powerful climax as this very virile and horny beast.

Pam watched with great interest as Jillian's cheeks ballooned and then shrank with each swallow of doggy cum. She was almost proud at how well the local weathergirl was handling all that spunk. She knew personally how much a dog cums from her earlier suck with Jillian's Doberman. So, to see Jillian managing the horny Labrador so easily was inspiring.

"Suck him Jilly!" Pamela cheered her on, never relenting on Jillian's clit. "Suck that beast! Drink all of his spunk! Don't you waste a drop, honey!"

She could feel moisture culminating on her fingers as she continued masturbating the brunette, and not being one to waste anything, she dipped her head down and began munching on Jillian's pussy as Jonas' cock was stuck up there.

"Mmmmmmmh!" Jillian moaned in orgasm, as she was receiving the royal treatment from all sides.

She could feel Hector's cock still spurting down her throat, and Jonas' cock filling her cunt. And now, she could also appreciate Pamela Anderson's tender tongue as her friend gave her the best pussy-licking she had ever had.

Jillian increased her sucking as Pam continued licking her cock-stuffed cunt. She could feel herself nearing yet another powerful orgasm as her friend licked her clit with the Beagle's cock still in her pussy, while she was busily draining Hector's cock-stem of his nectar.

Her nipples ached for having remained so hard for so long. She was wishing that this would end soon. Not because she wasn't enjoying the whole experience, but rather because she was sexually wasted and needed the rest.

Hector was finally done and he pulled away from her sucking mouth. Jillian tried to keep him in her lips, but soon he just pulled to far away for her to keep contact. As his cockhead pulled away, a string of jism still connected them together, stretching from her lips to his cockhead.

Jillian watched in fascination as the cummy string stretched, refusing to break. Meanwhile, she ran her tongue across the roof of her mouth to capture the lingering taste of the salty spunk the large dog had deposited there.

Pamela was momentarily pulled away from Jillian's pussy when Hans began tugging at her cunt by his cock. His knot had shrunk sufficiently so that now the dog was trying to pull himself out of her.

"Ouch! That hurts you dumb dog," Pamela protested as the still impressive knot finally pulled out with a pop.

"Oh-my-God! Pammy," Jillian finally found her voice. "Th... that was so... so fucking weird. I never knew that an animal... a dog could fuck so good! Shit, that black one just kept cumming and cumming. I... I thought he'd never quit cumming in my mouth."

"I know what you mean, hon," the blonde TV star replied, then buried her face back in Jillian's crotch.

Just then, Jonas howled and he emptied his balls for the second time in Jillian's tight pussy.

"Oh, wow!" Jillian gasped as she felt the warm ejaculation from within. "I think... I think Jonas is cumming now."

As Pamela kept licking Jillian's clit, she could feel that the chubby Beagle was in fact shooting a fresh load in her friend's already cum-filled pussy. She watched as the dog's ballsack tightened with each surge of jism up his pipe. She could only imagine how good Jillian must be feeling after receiving a third load of doggy jism in her cunt.

Jonas wasn't as virile as the other dogs. In fact, he was so weak that once he emptied his balls for the second time, his knot shrank almost immediately.

Jillian felt that bulbous mass reducing in size with each passing second and felt sure that she could finally pull free of her Beagle's shaft. Moving her knees over her dog, so as not to hurt him, she rolled on her back and gasped heavily in relief.

Pamela Anderson didn't waste any time. She jumped on top of her prone friend and assumed the popular 69 position over her Jillian's parted pussylips.

Jillian smiled as she felt drops of Hans' fluid dripping on her face from Pam's cum-filled pussy above her. pulling the blonde woman's ass down, she quickly began hunting down the salty residue in her friend's cunt. Pam began doing the same with Jillian's.

For the next half hour, these two women were sucking and licking each other's shaved pussies in search of the doggy jism that had been unloaded there. And when they had gotten all of that, they simply concentrated on eating each other to mind-blowing orgasms.


Epilogue

"My god!" Jillian gasped as they sat at the pool discussing what went on. "How did that happen?"

"I don't know, Jilly," Pam said truthfully. "I came over for our date and found you unconscious with a dog fucking your cunt. At first, I tried to pull him off, but he just growled at me. Then... then I kinda got all hot watching that black mutt shoving his hard dick in you."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.