Jillian Barberie - Adopt-A-Fucking-Pet - Cover

Jillian Barberie - Adopt-A-Fucking-Pet

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jillian Barberie is a popular weathergirl in Los Angeles, who also host a segment on the morning show called Adopt-A-Pet. But what happens when one of those pets is much more than he appears to be is what she finds out when she brings this stray home to save it from death at the pound.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Zoophilia   Gang Bang   Bestiality  

Before Jillian was to regain consciousness, her friend, Pamela Anderson, got down on the floor and was eagerly urging Jonas, Jillian's Beagle, to climb up on her prone belly. She was fascinated at the bright red penis dangling under the short dog. She even wished that she had the time to get a taste of it, but she needed to get the dog inside Jillian before her friend regained consciousness.

"C'mon Jonas," she cooed, rubbing Jillian's wet pussylips. "Look what momma's got for you, boy."

However, the dog wasn't familiar with this position and he wouldn't relinquish his licking the brunette's leaking pussy.

That's when Pam came up with a new plan. Burying her fingers in Jillian's cum-filled pussy, she pulled it out and used that to entice the chubby little Beagle to climb up on Jillian's crotch. She smiled as the dog followed her cum soaked fingers as she had hoped. Once that was accomplished, all she had to do was reach under his belly and aim his thick, long cock to her friend's pussyhole. Then just let nature take its course.

"Mmmmmmmh!" She heard Jillian murmur more coherently.

'Gotta get this done quick, ' she said to herself, as she pulled Jonas' cock with some urgency.

She cringed with excitement as she grabbed a hold of the dog's slimy cockshaft. It felt so hot and wet, she hoped that she would get a chance to try this herself some day.

'Maybe I should talk to Tommy about getting some pets in the house, ' she thought. 'For the boys.'

She rubbed Jonas' cocktip over Jillian's cuntslit, thus exciting the dog to what was to come. She watched in amusement as the small dog began humping the air in search for that succulent cunthole his cockhead had sensed.

Knowing that time was of the essence, Pamela wasted no time teasing the frustrated animal. She lowered its cockhead until its tip pierced Jillian's pussylips and then released him.

The dog immediately took charge and began humping as if there were no tomorrow. With two rapid thrusts, his whole shaft disappeared in Jillian's cunt.

Pamela gaped in awe as the diminutive dog fucked her friend with such energy. She watched as Jillian's pussylips pursed in and out trying to grasp the thick shaft fucking into her.

Despite his small size, the dog's energetic thrusts where shaking Jillian's body as it lay prone on the floor.

"Ugh! Ungh! Oh!" Pam heard Jillian's voice returning with each of the dog's thrust. "Ungh! Wha... what happened? What's going on?"

Pam quickly pulled on her clothes before Jillian realized she was there with her.

Jillian could feel a cock fucking in her pussy and when she looked down her body, she screamed in terror at seeing one of her dogs humping into her.

"Oh god! Oh fucking shit!" She yelled out in panic. "Get off me Jonas. Off! HUMPH! GET OFF, I SAID!"

But her dog wouldn't listen. He was in lust and he wouldn't quit until he too emptied his balls.

Jillian frantically scanned the room for something to help her out of this situation. That's when she first noticed her friend standing nearby.

"Oh god, no!" She groaned at her being caught in such a position. "Pam, it... it's not what you think. I... I slipped and... and I must have been knocked out. I... I don't do this sort of thing. Please help me. Get... ungh! Get Jonas off of me, please."

"Shhhh! It's okay, Jilly," Pam reassured her distressed friend. "I... I know that it isn't your fault. I came in and found you passed out. But... but when I try to move him, Jonas just growls and snaps at me. I can't get him off."

To demonstrate, Pam reached down to Jonas, hoping that the chubby dog would react the same way as the others had earlier. Luckily, he did, adding credence to her claim.

"I... I don't think he'll quit until he cums," Pam told the distressed weathergirl. "Why don't you relax and try to enjoy it instead."

"ENJOY IT!" Jillian screamed. "How can you even think suck a thing. This... this is disgusting. Immoral. How can you expect me to enjoy something like this!"

"Just... just think of it as just another cock," Pam said, trying to calm her friend down. "I can see his cock from here, and let me tell you, Jonas has nothing to feel inferior about."

While the two women continued chattering about the situation, Jonas just kept on humping. His cock had already reached depths that no cock ever had before, including the studly Hector.

This was something that even a distressed Jillian couldn't ignore. Pam watched excitedly as Jillian caught her breath at the deep penetration inside her womb.

"Oh fuck!" Jillian said, gritting her teeth. "He... he's soooo deeeeep!"

"Ho... how does it feel?" Pam asked, having only imagined the feeling before. "Tell me Jill. This is getting me all worked up."

"It... it feels like a baby trying to crawl the wrong way out, that's how it feels!" She groaned, feeling another powerful thrust from the chubby little dog. "Oh, Pam. He's so fucking deep, it feels like his cock is gonna come out of my throat."

Jillian was slowly coming to accepting how good a dog cock could be. She slowly, hesitantly, moved her fingers to her tits and began pulling on the hard nubs of her nipples as her dog continued humping away. Nevertheless, she still couldn't come to grasp with the fact that it was a dog fucking her.

Pam could sense the change in her friend's attitude and stripped her clothes off again. This time feeling secure that Jillian wouldn't suspect her role in getting Jonas' cock in her pussy. As soon as she was naked again, Pam kneeled next to Jillian and gave her friend a deep frenchkiss. Jillian joyfully returned that kiss as the dog continued to fill her love tunnel with its cock.

With all of this fucking and sucking going around, Pam's pussy was seeping with the powerful aroma of her sex. This didn't go unnoticed to the dogs waiting nearby.

Damien and Hans' ears perked up sharply as their attention was suddenly drawn to a new source of a bitch in heat. They began sniffing that air and zoned in on the source of this new scent. It didn't take them long to zero in on Pamela Anderson's upturned ass as she and Jillian continued to exchange tongues.

"God! I... I can't let this go on," Jillian groaned as she rolled over, carrying Jonas along with her so the dog now found itself on its back beneath his mistress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.