Jillian Barberie - Adopt-A-Fucking-Pet - Cover

Jillian Barberie - Adopt-A-Fucking-Pet

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jillian Barberie is a popular weathergirl in Los Angeles, who also host a segment on the morning show called Adopt-A-Pet. But what happens when one of those pets is much more than he appears to be is what she finds out when she brings this stray home to save it from death at the pound.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Zoophilia   Gang Bang   Bestiality  

As Jillian lay unconscious on the bathroom floor, Hector sauntered in and sniffed her body. His nose quickly picked up the residual scent of her sex despite her time in the water. He immediately began doing what he knew best. He started licking her shaved pussy, paying particular attention to her stiff clit.

As the large dog ravished her vagina with his raspy tongue, her body reacted instinctly and became aroused despite her unconscious state. With each stroke of the dog's tongue her sexual aroma would escape and waif into the air, permeating the room.


Soon, her own pets began picking up her scent and followed it as any animal would. One by one, they would make their way into their mistress' bedroom and then into the large bathroom. Soon all three of her cats and the four dogs were sitting in the bathroom, watching.

The animals looked on, their heads tilted sideways in confusion, as Hector was licking what looked like a bitch's sex. But this was their human mistress, how could this be? But the scent in the air told them that this was exactly what it looked like. For some reason their mistress also had a fuck hole, just like all the other bitches they'd mounted in the past.

Her pets just sat and watched, sniffing the air as her aroma filled their lungs. Then the most amazing thing began happening to them. They could feel their own cocks stirring in their furry sheaths.


Hector paid little attention to the bestial audience that had entered the room. He had done this many times in front of humans as well as with other dogs, not to mention cameras. He simply concentrated his efforts to the pussy before him. All the while, his cock kept growing and stiffening. Already it had reached a length of eight inches long and three inches in girth, but he had another four inches left in him.


Though she remained unconscious through this, Jillian's subconscious mind was reacting all too clearly to the dog's lapping tongue. As her clit stiffened under Hector's ministering licking, her legs moved wider apart to give him better access. This was not lost to the large dog as he drove his stiff tongue deep inside her clenching vagina, reaching depths Jillian would never have thought possible.

Meanwhile, Jillian's three cats were the first to make a move. As if in concert, they approached their prone mistress and began licking at her mouth and nipples with their raspy tongues. The one at her mouth would occasionally lick inside her parted lips, giving her a bestial frenchkiss, which Jillian would subconsciously return.

"Mmmmmmh!" Jillian moaned sexily from all of their sandpapery licking, causing her legs to part even wider.

Soon, the three cats couldn't wait any longer. Two of them began humping themselves against her tits, their tiny stiff cocks rubbing over her hardened nipples. Meanwhile the third one found the perfect alternative to a pussycat pussy, her mouth. His smallish three-inch cock found its mark and he also began humping her face.

In her present state, Jillian had no knowledge of what was happening to her, so her mouth began sucking the humping cock energetically, urging it to fill her mouth with jism.

Meanwhile, the five dogs in the room looked on as the three cats humped the unconscious weathergirl with their puny cocks, Hector never missing a stroke with his tongue as he peered up her naked body.

As the large Labrador kept licking her, Jillian's body began twitching. She was nearing an orgasm despite being unconscious through it all.

The three felines were also nearing a climax and they increased the tempo of their humping. Suddenly warm spurts of catty jism sprayed across her tits, leaving a creamy streak over her smooth skin. The third cat finally unloaded in her sucking mouth and she greedily sucked it down her throat not caring that the source of this jism was from an animal.

As soon as they had completed their task, the three felines jumped off their mistress and slinked out of the room for some private grooming.

As soon as the three cats moved away from their mistress, the four dogs bolted across the room and began sniffing her naked body. The scent of sex covered her by now.

Damien, her Doberman, and Hans, the German Shepherd, took charge of either of her jutting tits. Both dogs were energetically licking off the catty jism that covered her mounds. And when that was gone, they just kept on licking, causing her to moan in unconscious ecstasy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.