The Twins - Cover

The Twins

Copyright© 2001 by Martina2023

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A pair of 16 year old twins stumble into a sexual relationship that takes them to the very edges of biological reproduction, where they become the guinea pigs...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Incest   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

Her parents noticed her new size and asked her what was happening. Lisa explained that she had got her doctor to put her on the Pill and this was an unfortunate side effect that occurred sometimes. They believed her story but were concerned that she might still be having casual sex. "Oh why can't you behave like your brother Joe?" they implored. Lisa smiled inside. "If only they knew!"

Lisa crept into Joe's bedroom a few nights later and crawling into his bed she began to talk. "Joseph, darling..." she began. Joe always knew that when she used his full Christian name that she was about to suggest something he would not agree with. "Joseph, do you remember promising me new breasts?" Joe answered "Yep and you've got'em."

"I know" she continued, " but you said I would have to have sex with strange men to pay for my operation..."

Joe smiled and said "I paid for your operation cos I love you. You don't have to repay a penny."

Lisa paused then said " I know, lover, but I want to pay for the op myself." Joe then realised what her real angle was. The sex with strange men...

"Lisa, it was a joke. Go back to bed and sleep. You've had a serious operation and should rest." he advised. He also knew he was wasting his breath.

"I don't want to be a kept woman... I think I can pay my way..." Joe waited for the punch line. "So I think that men would pay to have sex with me..."

Joe raised himself up from his bed and started to protest but her face stopped him wasting any more breath. She was going to need him to arrange her men... she knew he would do anything to please her. "Lisa, don't... you'll catch AIDS or something..."

"I'll make sure they use condoms, twit. Please help me, Joe..."

Several days of argument later Lisa announced that she would go it alone if he wouldn't help her. Joe caved in and helped her draft an advert for a contact magazine she had bought at the newsagents.

LARGE BREASTED BLONDE OFFERS SEXUAL SERVICES TO PAYING CLIENTS IN THE COMFORT OF HER BEDROOM. ALL VARIATIONS CATERED FOR. WRITE AND STATE YOUR REQUIREMENTS. BOX... etc.

Posting the advert off to the magazine they waited for replies. Lisa had proposed that Joe would hide in the wardrobe and be close to protect her from any harm.

It was time for Lisa's stitches to be removed. A lot of the initial swelling had gone down and she slept more comfortably now. Joe again drove her back to the clinic and she was seen by a new nurse.

"How have you been coping?" enquired the nurse. Lisa answered that all was well with no problems.

"Good," said the nurse "because you know you opted for a much larger implant than normally advised. Let's take these horrible stitches out now."

Lisa watched as she gradually removed the stitches, feeling each one being pulled through her skin. Another nurse had to hold each breast using both hands to allow the first nurse access to the underneath. "You're certainly going to attract attention with this bust!" commented the second nurse "it strains my arms to just hold them!" Then an antiseptic spray was liberally sprayed over both breasts and her operation was complete.

On the way home Lisa suggested a celebration. "Come on Joe boy!" she said, "I'm going to buy us both a nice bar snack at Corks."

Corks was the local in-place wine bar in the town centre. Walking through the front doors Lisa noted the reaction from men sitting at the bar. Pretending not to notice she sat at a small table and sent Joe to order a bottle of wine and two steak sandwiches. Crossing her long stockinged legs she looked out the window pretending to be oblivious of the stir she was causing. When Joe returned he said, "Those chaps at the bar are talking about you."

"What are they saying? said Lisa expectantly.

"I'd rather not say," said Joe.

"Tell me!" urged Lisa.

"Comments like 'look at the jugs on that!' and 'I'd like to die between those bazookas!', and other more obscene comments that are not suitable for a lady." replied Joe.

Lisa was delighted with both the reactions and the comments. She was going to use her body to more than just open doors from now on. Going to the toilet even though she didn't need to she held her head up and flaunted her figure. Tables full of men fell quiet as she passed them. She revelled in her new found power. Anyone who wanted a closer look at these tits had better be well off she mused. When she returned all the men, and she was pleased to notice, a fair amount of the women in the bar watched her every step.

They ate their snack and finished of the wine before Lisa said, "Let's go, I want you to help me at home."

Joe walked behind her to the door and as he held the door open to let Lisa exit a middle aged man whispered in his ear, "I'd give a thousand pounds to swap places with you this afternoon..."

Joe had to smile and mentioned it to Lisa during the drive home. Lisa whooped as she heard the man's comment. "Why didn't you take his number?"

At home she dragged him up to her room. Locking the door she opened her bottom drawer. Joe already knew what was in there... The syringe and saline solution. Lisa took them and sat in front of her dresser mirror. Putting them on the dresser she removed her top. Joe noticed she was shaking... Looking at her bust still clad in her bra, she held them with both hands. The swelling was under control but the bruising still needed more time.

She said "I still can't get over the weight of them. It's hard to believe they're mine. I'm 6 pounds heavier than I was before the operation. That means each of these is three pounds extra so if they already weighed say 2 pounds then I work out that they weigh 5 pounds each!"

Her breasts hung like massive teardrops held in a harness of white bra. Reaching behind her she undid the four hooks that secured the bra straps. Her bust visibly dropped as the bra fell off her shoulders. Holding them with her hands again, Joe noticed that her hands looked like a babies hands compared to their contents. He had never seen anything like them on any woman in his life.

Lisa tried to lift one to look at the healing wounds below, but it slipped out of her fingers and dropped back onto her chest. "Owwwwww" she cried in real pain, "that hurt!"

"Easy Leese," worried Joe "you've got to give them time to repair."

"I'm OK." she gasped catching her breath, "I want you to try and pump them up a bit for me."

Joe looked at her imploringly and started to try and reason with her. Lisa said "Either you help or I do it myself."

Lisa picked up the huge syringe and read the instructions on the side of the saline bag. It read:

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.