The Twins - Cover

The Twins

Copyright© 2001 by Martina2023

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A pair of 16 year old twins stumble into a sexual relationship that takes them to the very edges of biological reproduction, where they become the guinea pigs...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Incest   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

Lisa watched as her body started to return to its previous size. "No, please, don't" she moaned looking in the mirror. In desperation she got Joe to call the Brynside to bring the breast operation forward. "Tell them my skin is shrinking back and I have to have it done now" she insisted.

Joe was told that it could be done earlier if he was prepared to pay an extra five hundred pounds. It was all he could afford and he arranged it for the Monday after next. Lisa hugged him and forced him back onto her bed. Taking down his underpants she started to suck him to erection. Rolling her hot tongue around his testicles she sucked one of his balls into her mouth. Joe shuddered in a mixture of pleasure and apprehension. The second testicle joined its partner as she took his whole scrotum and its contents inside her mouth. Looking up at him like a faithful dog at the feet of her master she continued rolling her tongue around his trapped balls and stroked his huge erection. Then releasing him so she could talk she announced," I'm going to bite your balls off if you come. Cum at you peril..."

Joe laughed nervously and said "Leesaaaa..."

But his manhood was back inside her mouth and she started to close her teeth on his scrotum... "AAAhhhhhhhh, watch out" he winced, "You'll do me an injury."

Lisa nodded as if to say "Yes, you've been warned!" Then rubbing his penis rapidly she smiled with his testicles trapped in her mouth and mumbled "Don cum."

Joe started to sweat and began to jerk as his climax approached, but Lisa's teeth shut bit by bit and the pain stalled his orgasm. Pumping faster he approached the end again and her teeth dug into his skin. Joe had visions of forced castration as he was bound to ejaculate soon.

Her head moved slowly away from his body taking his balls with her. She was going to stretch his sac unless she relented soon. Joe panted "You'll never get pregnant without those... Let me come inside you instead..."

Lisa heard the magic words and let his testicles free. "Do it in me now!" she ordered with real threat in her voice and turned over on the bed her backside exposed to the ceiling. "Fill me

now, tub my belly again." she hissed.

Joe got behind her and penetrated her still bruised vagina. Humping ferociously he spit his sperm into her wanton body and slumped backwards exhausted. Lisa clamped her sticky lips together to stop any semen leaving her body and lay back on the bed with her abdomen raised. "Lisa... you've got no chance of taking yet. Your periods and all have to restart first before you ovulate again." Joe informed her.

Lisa knew this, but couldn't resist trying. The next morning she woke and felt between her legs. The remnants of her twin brothers' semen leaked from her slit. She lazily used what there was to lubricate her clitoris as she tried to orgasm while she recounted the events in hospital. All those invasive instruments inside her most intimate parts... She shook and arched her back as she climaxed quickly at the delicious thoughts. Going to the shower she smelt her fingers. Vaguely fishy she thought how erotic that smell of after-sex was. She could never get enough...

Joe was at college all day so she went shopping to pass time. Bored by all the usual shops she went to the old part of town where the scruffier shops were. Second hand shops and charity shops. Inside one charity shop she saw they sold second hand ladies underwear. Fascinated she touched the clothing worn by other women... she was surprised to find it turned her on to know that she was so close to material that had been against the sex parts of others. She passed a shop that specialised in uniforms, chefs hats and clothing, overalls etc... and nurses outfits! She had to have one of them she thought...

When Joe came home that evening he went upstairs and called "Lisa! You home?" Going into her room it was empty. In his own room stood Lisa... Nurse Lisa... dressed in the full outfit his sister stood in black patent leather shiny high heels, black seamed stockings, black suspender belt, mini nurses skirt and top unbuttoned to expose a quarter cup black and red bra. The whole effect was topped off with a pristine white nurses hat. The only exception was she wasn't wearing any panties. She bent over to pick up a non existent object on the floor exposing her bare backside framed with her suspender straps. The sight of her long sheer legs clad in silk seamed stockings was perhaps the finest sight Joe had ever enjoyed, her shaved puffy sex lips winking at him...

"Now then Mr Jenkins" she ordered, "If you're sure that you want to go through with this vasectomy, remove your clothing and lie on the bed."

Joe smiled but thought "Vasectomy! What's she got in mind this time?"

Lying on the bed with his feet on the floor Nurse Lisa tied each of his legs to the bed legs and then pulled his arms up to the bed head and tied them tightly with the same rope she had used on his legs. Making sure he couldn't escape she took a pair of latex gloves and slowly and deliberately stretched them over her hands flexing her long fingers in her most provocative way. Taking a tub of hair gel she put it in the microwave and heated it for twenty seconds. Removing the lid she took a large dollop in her hand and spread the hot melting gunge over his scrotum. Smearing the oily liquid all over his privates she quickly brought him to an erection. "OK Mr Jenkins, your wife has asked for a sample of your sperm to be stored in case she requires a child in the future. I need you to ejaculate into this glass for me please."

Under Lisa's expert hand Joe delivered his sample into a glass within seconds. When he had finished pulsing Nurse Lisa held it up to the light and said "Hmmmmm, not a much as usual but that should be ample for several pregnancies..." Then as he wilted she reached under the bed for a razor and shaving foam...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.