The Twins - Cover

The Twins

Copyright© 2001 by Martina2023

Chapter 35

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 35 - A pair of 16 year old twins stumble into a sexual relationship that takes them to the very edges of biological reproduction, where they become the guinea pigs...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Incest   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

At seven months, she could hardly get out of bed without assistance. Her bust had expanded so much that she needed a 40J bra. Thomas delighted on taking her to a classy ladies lingerie shop that sold every size and style of foundation garment at exorbitant prices. He was happy to pay... at night he slept with these breasts and soon he was going to fertilise her again, this time with the first of his children. Lisa smiled, "not if Richard gets to me first!" she thought.

At eight months she gave up trying to walk anywhere. Thomas kept her at his place and delighted in screwing her sloppy vagina whilst she lay on her side, almost unable to move. Lisa knew what a sow felt like now, trapped in a farrowing pen unable to escape.

At eight and a half months she got her wish... at three o'clock in the morning she experienced a feeling like a horse had kicked her... her first labour pain. Lisa felt a twang like an elastic band snapping as her waters broke and flooded the bedsheets. With a low moan she pushed Thomas out of bed and murmured, "It's time... " Thomas jumped like a scalded cat and raced to the telephone. Twenty minutes later, the Harley St doctor was there telling her to lie on her back whilst he checked how far she had dilated. Lisa kicked out at him in the middle of a huge contraction. "Go away!!! I am going to do this myself."

Getting on her knees, she adopted the same position with which she had conceived this baby. Her expanded backside in the air, she pushed her face into the pillow and bore down, panting frantically.

The doctor and Thomas thought her cries were moans of pain, but they failed to notice Lisa's fingers pressed tightly against her prominent clitoris. As the baby's head engaged in her uterus, she gathered her wits. This was going to be the biggest passage so far and she was going to try and orgasm at the same time...

Panting and puffing as the head made it's way inexorably down her deliciously expanded vagina, she rubbed her sex bud in between contractions, and with one final push, she screamed and orgasmed at the same time. The slippery baby dropped into the waiting hands of the doctor as she shuddered and trembled with ecstasy and relief. Lisa slumped forward, the bloody umbilical cord obscenely squashed between her thighs, the cheeks of her backside clenching and un-clenching as she suffered the after tremors of birth. She thought, 'that was different', and smiled to herself.

She heard the doctor say, "Congratulations, it's a boy."

Lisa didn't care, it wasn't hers anymore. She wanted to sleep and awake to the next stage, back on Richard's farm...

When daylight arrived, she called Raymond and Anne on the telephone. Raymond answered and Lisa calmly said, "Oh, Raymond, I have a little bundle that belongs to you. When can we meet to exchange?"

Raymond took a second to recognise that it was Lisa talking, then realised the implications of what she was saying... All he could utter was "Could you wait? I'll get Anne... "

After a few moments she heard the handset being lifted and trembling voice said, "Lisa?"

Lisa smiled and paused, "Anne, I believe you wanted a baby boy. Well, I've got one for you."

Down the telephone wires, Lisa felt the frustration from years of Anne's pain melting, even from many miles away. Anne's sobbing and desperate attempts to speak came down the line. But try as she might, Anne could not utter one single intelligible word. Tears streamed down her face in disbelief and excitement. Raymond standing besides her gently took the handset from her shaking hands.

"Lisa? Anne is here but is trying to compose herself, how are you after the birth, is everything OK?"

Lisa told him that she had never felt better and wanted to see them that afternoon. Raymond stuttered, "Right! We will come to wherever you say."

Lisa didn't want them to know where she was living or see Thomas. That was too private and unnecessary. "Oh, no Raymond. I'll come to you. See you at two o'clock at your place?"

So later that day, a tired but happy Lisa rolled up outside their house in the back of a chauffeur driven Rolls Royce. Raymond and Anne walked to the car as Milson opened the rear door and stood stiffly to attention. Lisa lifted the small parcel wrapped in a white silk shawl and presented it to Anne. "I believe this is yours." she said with a beaming smile.

Anne's knees buckled and she held onto Raymond's arm for support. Still shaking and unable to speak she gingerly took the baby and looked into the shawl. Once again, tears flooded her eyes and almost prevented her from seeing the one thing she had spent so many years wanting. At last her dreams had come true...

Two hours later, Lisa left with a cheque for £10,000 and a promise to visit them regularly. Their delight and joy was a pleasure to be part of, but now she had the rest of her life to pursue...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.