The Twins - Cover

The Twins

Copyright© 2001 by Martina2023

Chapter 33

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 33 - A pair of 16 year old twins stumble into a sexual relationship that takes them to the very edges of biological reproduction, where they become the guinea pigs...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Incest   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

It was now Sunday evening and Lisa ate dinner with Richard and her brother Joe, who had joined them for the day. Out on the veranda, she asked Richard about his plans for further reproductive experiments.

"I have no plans, Lisa, my dear." He smiled," You appear to have made plans for yourself"

Lisa looked down at her fattening belly and laughed, "But after I have this baby, what can we do that has never been done before?"

Richard paused, and knowing she wouldn't drop the subject, answered, "The problem is, as always, money. Although I am very well set financially, the research I have in mind requires millions of pounds of investment, money that I have not got."

Lisa was intrigued. "What sort of investment?"

He replied, "Investment in time, people and buildings for my dream... to carry on where Darwin left off."

Lisa screwed up her face, she knew broadly about the works of Charles Darwin and his theories of evolution, so she continued, "What direction do you want to go in that hasn't been done by others?"

"Oh, his theories on natural selection and his thoughts on dominant genes and cross breeding... "

Lisa was hooked and for the rest of the evening she pumped the doctor for more and more information. He explained that Darwin believed that we all evolved from other animals and that he wanted to test a hunch that it could be reversed and that different animals could be inter-bred.

Lisa interrupted him," Crossbred with humans?

Richard knew as usual, that Lisa would be one step ahead of him, "Yes. I'm sure it's possible."

Lisa had a mental picture of King fertilising her egg and a huge cross between a man and a horse growing within her...

But if money was the only issue, she knew where she could find some. In the car on the way home she rang Thomas.

He was delighted, as usual, to hear her voice. "Lisa, it's been so long since I have seen or heard from you. Please say you'll see me this week." He pleaded.

Lisa had every intention of seeing him, and for accepting his offer of marriage... Thomas was about to fund Richard's dream to do research in interbreeding and she was going to be the first human guinea pig...

On the Tuesday, Milson collected her in the car and noted her obviously pregnant stomach. Lisa sniffed and got into the car without talking to him. She decided that talking to her future staff was not a thing she would encourage.

At Thomas' mansion he greeted her with a mixture of delight and apprehension as he too, noticed her condition. She was 5 months pregnant and showing. Her breasts were enormous and it looked as if the baby was going to be a 10 pounder at least. She hugged and kissed Thomas and then feigned dismay as she related a story of unwanted pregnancy caused by an unwise session with one of her punters.

"I'm having this baby and then I'm giving up the whole sordid profession, I'm tired of being a pin cushion and a sex toy for men." She lied. "I have already arranged for its adoption with a loving childless couple."

Over a candle lit dinner, she took Thomas' hand and said, "You once asked me to marry you. Do you still want me?"

Thomas squeezed her hand and stammered, "In all my dreams, there is no-one in the world I would ever marry but you... Lisa, are you saying you will marry me?"

Lisa let him simmer and then dipped her head and replied, "If you would have me."

Thomas squealed with joy. "Do you mean it. Are we to get married?"

Lisa smiled and said, "I have to change my ways, I must get a decent life and we could do so much together. Maybe even have children of our own?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.