The Twins - Cover

The Twins

Copyright© 2001 by Martina2023

Chapter 26

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A pair of 16 year old twins stumble into a sexual relationship that takes them to the very edges of biological reproduction, where they become the guinea pigs...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Incest   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

Joe drove her to Richard's place the next morning and within 5 minutes of their arrival, she was on the lab examination table being scanned by an anxious Dr Milton. He tutted as he watched the monitor. "No, no, that's not right..." He said. "Lisa, this can't go on. Please listen to me now. One of the animals has developed some sort of elephantiasis and the other is failing to develop at all. We have to call an end to it now."

Lisa started to cry, "No! I won't let you! Joe, don't let him near me. I want to go on."

Richard stepped back and looked sternly at her. "Lisa... You could die. If the contents of your womb deteriorate, you could develop septicaemia and die. Think of yourself first. We can implant more eggs after a three month break, there's no rush. You are the most important here, not some experiment that can easily be repeated."

Lisa was looking away from them both. Her body language was her answer. "Joe, please take me home. I won't stay here and listen to this. I'm feeling fine and you've mis-diagnosed me." She got down from the examination table and cleaned her belly. Adjusting her clothes, she marched to the door.

When she had left the room, Richard turned to Joe, "Joseph, take her home, but watch her carefully. If she has any odd symptoms at all, call me and get her here straight away. She could die within hours, if she continues to act stubbornly like that."

Lisa locked herself in her room as soon as they got home. She pondered on how she was gradually alienating herself from all her friends and the people she loved. But she was desperate to give birth to this creature. It was something that had to happen. She would be two months gone this coming weekend. Richard would be expecting her to go into labour soon and it wasn't going to happen, not for some months yet... She stripped off to her panties and stood sideways in the mirror. Her belly was prominent over the top of her knickers. She felt the hard lump that was going to grow and make her bend backwards in about three months. She needed to go shopping...

She drove herself into town and parked the car. As she headed for a shop that specialised in maternity wear, she drew the attention of her usual male admirers. In the shop, the assistant walked over to her and smiled, "When is your baby due?"

"Oh! In about five months." She calculated quickly.

The assistant showed her a variety of pregnancy smocks and she tried some on. Twirling in front of the mirror, she decided she loved being pregnant and bought three. She was also shown some swimming costumes. She bought two. "What bras have you got?" she enquired.

The lady showed her some but they had none in her size. It was time to go to the corset shop...

At the corset shop, the owners wife welcomed her with a hug. "Since you modelled for us, our business had doubled!" she chirped, "That catalogue was the best idea we ever had."

Measuring Lisa again she announced, "You've gone up to a 36K! Let's see what we've got in stock." She showed her a dark blue bra which she bought and ordered some more to be made. She also bought some pantie girdles with the elasticated front panels that would allow her bulge to stick out without compressing her belly. She loved dressing in underwear such as these as they squeezed her big bum into a deliciously erotic shape.

Deciding not to go straight home she went for a meal at a local wine bar. She sat on a bar stool at the far end of the bar and caused the usual consternation with customers, men and women alike. After two glasses of wine she decided that she fancied a good fucking. She looked around for the

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.