The Twins - Cover

The Twins

Copyright© 2001 by Martina2023

Chapter 24

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A pair of 16 year old twins stumble into a sexual relationship that takes them to the very edges of biological reproduction, where they become the guinea pigs...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Incest   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

The next day, while out shopping, she went to a beauty salon to buy something for Joe. Then she went to her building society for a bank draft to pay the balance on the car. Before going to the showroom, she insured herself and was ready to drive it home. At the showroom, there were a lot of mechanics milling around pretending to be attending to the cars on display. Lisa realised that news of her arrival had been broadcast to everyone. As she sat in the car she deliberately opened her legs for a fraction of a second longer than she needed to. The mechanics faces were a treat to watch...

When Joe got home, she dragged him to her room. "Lie down, sir." She ordered in a nurse like voice. Joe was tired, but knew she wouldn't excuse him once she wanted to try something.

"What's tonight's theme?" he asked resigned to his fate.

"You'll see!" she giggled. With his shirt removed and lying on his back, she brought a glass jar full of a orange liquid from under her bed. A small paste brush stuck out of the jar. He watched with interest as she painted his chest with the orange goo. "Now, we wait two minutes."

Joe didn't waste his breath asking. He knew he'd find out soon enough...

Then Lisa gripped the now solidified substance and in one quick action ripped it from his skin, "Yowwwwwwwww!" squealed Joe and sat bolt upright. "What the bloody hell do you thi... "

Lisa stood up laughing uncontrollably, a strip of his chest hair hanging from her hand. "All the top male models have their chest hair removed. It's time you come up to date, Joey boy!"

Over the next half hour, she stripped his chest bare and spread baby oil over it to ease his discomfort. Standing back she admired her handiwork...

She could see real signs of female like breasts. She knelt down beside himand sucked one of his nipples. The baby oil tasted disgusting, but she had her brother's tits in her hands and mouth. She decided to increase his dosage for a while to see what developed...

Lisa was now six weeks gone. Richard was visibly shaken when he scanned her belly that Saturday afternoon. "Lisa, I'm afraid all is not well. It's still too early to be sure but I believe one of the dogs is at least under developed and at worst, dying. I'm not too happy about the other, either."

Lisa frowned, "How can you tell? I feel fine, stop worrying."

"It's the scan, look." He pointed to the black and white monitor with his pen. "See this shadow here? That should be about three inches long. Instead it's half that size. See this one? That's twice what it should be. It could be diabetic."

"Diabetic? Can dogs be diabetic?"

"Yes, unfortuanately. It manifests itself as outrageous growth. It may be the cause of the other foetus's lack of growth. I think we'll lose them both... " He held her hand.

Lisa squeezed his hand in return. "No we wont. It'll be alright, I'm sure. Stop worrying. I will have them both, just for you!"

Richard shook his head sadly, "Believe me, Lisa. I've seen it all before. But we can try again when you've had a break. It'll give us a chance to rebalance your hormones."

"Lisa protested, "I don't need a break. Besides, they're still growing in me. Leave it and let nature decide." She knew what he was planning.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.