The Twins - Cover

The Twins

Copyright© 2001 by Martina2023

Chapter 19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A pair of 16 year old twins stumble into a sexual relationship that takes them to the very edges of biological reproduction, where they become the guinea pigs...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Incest   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

The next morning after a mainly sleepless night, she went to the library and found a book called "Sheep Management" on the shelf. Searching quickly through the pages she found a statement, 'The gestation period of sheep averages 147 days'.

147 days? What's that in months? She worked it out... about 5 months...

She frantically looked for a description of the birth process. She discovered that lambs were born within a skin sac as well as the kittens had been. She recalled that sheep had hooves. She shivered with excitement at the thought of those passing through her vagina...

Then she read a section on typical weights, 'a full born lamb generally weighs between 8 and 11 pounds... ' She multiplied 11 by 2... 22 pounds of hooved lamb expanding her belly...

She thought... You've done it now girl... You're going to split in two if these both take... She moved to the section of the library that covered human pregnancy. She was looking for a description of the biggest baby a woman had given birth to. She read about babies of sixteen pounds, but these were incredibly rare...

She collected some replies from her box offfice and went straight home and sat on the toilet. With her knickers around her ankles, she reached into her vagina with her finger and removed the rubber cap holding the doctor's mixture inside her. She could have removed it earlier, but subconsciously she wanted to be sure of conceiving both animals. As before the smell was desperately erotic... If they could bottle this smell she thought, they would sell millions... Putting the cap with its greasy mixture to her nose, she frigged her clitoris with her other hand and climaxed again.

When she had regained her composure, she hitched her panties up and waited for her driving instructor the call for her. The remnants of the sticky fluid still slowly flowing out of her, oozing into the gusset.

When Joe came home from college that night, she considered telling him about her situation But Joe was too busy changing to go out with his college lecturer Ms Lehmann. Apparently, she was going back to New Zealand the next day and wanted to take him out to dinner for the last time. Just at well, she decided. He'd only make a scene...

Joe showered and put on his favourite jeans and shirt. Liberally spraying himself with after-shave he came into her room to say good-bye. She caught a whiff of his after-shave. "Oh, Joeeeeeeey, someone is going to get the full treatment tonight. Is it your teacher friend?" she mocked gently.

Joe smiled and told her it was his last chance to see her before she left for good. "Go on then. Don't let me keep you from the path of true love... "

Joe kissed her and left. It was true what Lisa had said. Over the passed few months, he had become very fond of Teresa Lehmann. She had been incredibly kind and friendly with him since that night he had taken her virginity. To be totally frank, he wasn't sure whether he was not in love with her and she in him. She was already in Winstons when he arrived. Rushing towards him, she threw her arms around him and kissed him pasionately on the lips. "Joe. You beautiful boy. Tonight, everything is on me. What will you have to start?"

"Oh, what about wine? Like our first night here?" he replied.

Ms Lehmann had not and would never forget that night. It was that night that had caused her to miss her last two periods and her gynaecologist had just confimed that Joe had put twins into her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.