Urges Revisited - Cover

Urges Revisited

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2001 by Anonymous

Incest Sex Story: He has no conscience, and his sperm is potent! Who's, next?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   .

As his wife and two of her girlfriends piled into their car for a shop/spend-a-thon at the popular, but not so nearby mall, William's melancholy state intensified.

He was now positive (correctly so) that his wife had married him for his money. The only positive thing that came from such a loveless union was Crissy, their only child, now approaching puberty.

It's widely known among 'gold-diggers' that they need to quickly have a child by a rich man so that if he discovers the ploy and divorces them, they can 'take him to the cleaners' in child support payments if they don't score well on alimony!

But one of the benefits of this kind of marriage is that people (strangers) see William as stable, having a wife and kid.

William was far from stable! As a matter of fact, had he not been rich, he probably would be in jail, right now.

After making himself a picher of margaritas, Bill headed out back to his pool, where Crissy was holding court with her young friends.

His daughter was ebullient, making friends easily, and she loved being the center of attention.

Right now, all was quiet as the kids worked on their early season tans, their bikinis adjusted to allow the most sunlight, and ofcourse, spying by others.

There were maybe seven girls there, as well as five boys, all ranging in age from eleven to thirteen.

As Bill stared at the girls, who were beginning to show curves on their nubile bodies, his mind wandered back to when HE was that age, and how the summer of his thirteenth year was momentous for him.

[He was a child of the 'left' coast, where everybody in his neighborhood had a pool. Southern California pre-pubescent boys had constant exposure to bikini clad nymphets of all shapes and sizes.

Since his family had money, they were able to shirk their parental responsibilities, hiring various nannies and housekeepers. But they didn't take the time to instruct young Billy about growing up, preferring to spoil him with anything he wanted, him being an only child.

As he recalled this particular late Spring day, just twenty years ago, he sipped some of his drink and just stared blankly at the pretty young behinds that were sticking up. (They were on 'stomach' cycle.)

Visions of how he discovered females invaded his thoughts.

He remembered it this way: As young kids will, they develop little subconscious games designed to keep them from becoming easily bored, as they are wont to do. The by product of that, as puberty takes hold, is that boys start getting erections as the girls start getting attention!

Then, the games evolve into touchy-feely situations until there is some form of release.

That form of release is usually masturbation, but Billy went further.

Disco was already dying or dead. Reagan had survived his bullet and would break the Presidential 'jinx' that had begun with William Henry Harrison, where every President elected in a year ending with zero, eight straight times, had died in office. Major league baseball was getting ready for its next strike.

Enough history.

Billy had initiated all forms of keep away, tag, and other games designed to allow him to rub his newly found 'boner' up against his female companions.

As boys tend to show off to girls, much like peacocks, this one particular game was perfectly designed for Billy's ends: It was a nice twist on keep-away and 'rag tag', for the t-shirt they were using as the 'rag' wasn't allowed above water. It had to be passed from person to person without letting the one who was 'it' gain control of it.

This one girl, Holly, wasn't a very good swimmer, being unable to maneuver under water. But she was game and she was still otherwise athletic. She would hold the rag between her first and second toes and when the time came, she could pass it on without using her hands!

Bill's strategy to defeat Holly was unfair, but elegant, from his point of view: He'd swim between her legs, removing her ability to move quickly. This caused them to come into contact quite dramatically and soon, Billy would get a boner while Holly's nipples would harden!

It didn't take them too long to figure out that they could continue this touching without the pretext of the game, and it evolved into a mutual masturbation ritual, replete with hands on tits, hands on penises, lips grazing lips, lips grazing nipples, all through clothing.

It next step was to move to shallow water where the boys could all swim through girls' legs.

Billy was the first to discover swimming through Holly's legs, face up, pausing to rub his nose and mouth across her budding vulva, continuing through and letting his 'bulge' scrape her holy of holies!

After a few days, with girl to girl gabbing, it became a ritual with all the children in the pool!

This one particular evening session changed Billy's entire life.

His buddies, whether by design or circumstance, all had to leave, one by one, until it was just about time to end the day's activity.

But Holly and her cousin, Barbara, were still there and suddenly an opportunity arose!

Billy had been getting quite familiar with both of them, recently, and it was time for the next logical step: As he dove down to pass through Holly's, and now Barbara's legs simultaneously, he lowered his trunks a bit, allowing his throbbing 'tip' to touch them, directly!

Holly caught on quickly and on the second pass, she finished Billy off by yanking his trunks down completely!

Barbara quickly tossed them into the deep end where they sank to the bottom.

In retaliation, Billy stripped Holly, who stripped Barbara, and all their suits were at the bottom!

But now, the game was still on, and skin to skin to skin!

Incredibly, as they progressed into 'uncharted waters', if you'll excuse the pun, there was no kissing whatsoever! (There was no time!)

Billy's mouth now lingered at each cousin's pussy, while Barbara even lowered her mouth to give Billy his first fellation, and Holly was right behind.

Billy's fingers probed each girl's nookie and Holly stiffened, but not in pain, as Billy's middle finger beat his penis to the prize!

Holly's hymen had worn away, from overactive athletic activity, so she was spared the pain of his digital probing, even as Billy's finger was lost in her newly probed cavern.

Barbara wasn't quite as lucky, her maidenhead causing a stain in the pool as it passed from her, under Billy's fingering.

Fortunately, it was getting dark.

Billy's housekeeper was told to reel him in before dark, but she knew Billy would complain about her and perhaps cause her dismissal, so she was lenient.

Had she known what shenanigans were taking place, she might've acted, but not this night.

Billy had probed each girl to satisfy one curiosity, but now the final question beckoned them!

Holly, in shallow water while Barbara watched, was now up against the side of the pool, her nipples being laved by Billy, her pussy inches above the water.

As Billy's penis arose from the water, like a snake peering its head out, a drop of precum formed. He scraped it onto his finger and rubbed it into Holly.

Before she could react, he placed his penis where he had just deposited his slick juice and pushed.

His penis slid right in so easily that Holly didn't cry out. Then he pushed harder and Holly winced from the sudden size, inside her no longer virgin vagina!

They were fucking for the first time and all this build up kept Billy from lasting. He pulled it out as it began spewing, but not from any sense of safe sex, no, he didn't want Barbara to be left out!

Since boys can re-harden quickly, Billy was ready to have a go at Barbara, in no time. But she was quite a bit shorter than Holly, so there was some difficulty.

Barbara wanted to - Billy wanted to - so Holly let her cousin lock her legs around Billy while he had his back to the side of the pool.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.