Thanks To Fred And His Mother I... - Cover

Thanks To Fred And His Mother I...

by Ale Stone

Copyright© 2001 by Ale Stone

Incest Sex Story: Fred showed me what mothers are for.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   .

It was mid-September. It was dark and a chilly autumn wind swept the land and made me shiver and draw my jacket tighter around me. I was on my way to Fredrick, Fred, to get tomorrow's homework. My mother and I had been to see my grand-mother at her sickbed or rather deathbed. She was in the latter stage of cancer and only had a couple of days or weeks left of her life when she suddenly called mother. I didn't even know that she was alive when mom told me that she wanted to see me. I couldn't see that my mother had gotten her looks from her but mom assured me that my grand-mother indeed was her mother.

As I walked the dark village-road I thought about the odd experience of seeing your grand-mother for the first time in your life and only be greeted with a nod of acknowledgment and a long look and after that she asked me to leave the room. She wanted to see my mother in private for a moment.

Mom came out of the sick-room after only a couple of minutes. I looked at her but I couldn't see anything in her face about what it all had been about but I found it wise not to ask her as I saw that she was walking a little stiff and the muscles in her cheeks were so tense that I could see them, so I let it be, hoping that she would tell me later.

That far in my thoughts I suddenly tripped over a stone which lay on the road and flapped my arms to catch the balance and when I again could walk straight the thought had vanished.


Fred lived with his mother, who was a widow for more than ten years, in a house on the outskirts of the village where the houses lay on either sides of the main road in a long row.

Just as I was about walk up the stairs and knock on the door I noticed a light seeping out from the Fred's room where the blinds weren't drawn completely. I don't know why I crept up to the window and peeked inside, maybe I found it odd that all the blinds were drawn but the wind was freezing cold and the blinds helped to keep the draft out, so...

I don't know what I had expected to see, but it certainly wasn't what I saw! I saw Mrs. Andersson stark naked! Obviously had she just taken a bath because she was drying herself with a towel and her breasts swayed from side to side as she drew the towel up and down over her, rather flat, stomach and when she bent to dry her legs, her breasts fell down and out in the most erotic way I had ever seen! I was so excited because this was the first erotic scene I had ever seen. The first breasts I had ever seen. Mesmerized I stared at my first pair of tits. My cock jumped into a new existence. Getting hard over the live picture of a nude woman!

It didn't soften when she stood straight and in the same movement turned a little more towards the window where I stood and peeped into the room. Now I could see her hairy cunt! To me it seemed to be gigantic! The hair curled up over the most of her lower belly and didn't stop until it was halfway up to her navel!

When she bent her knees and drew the towel between her thighs I almost moaned out loud and when she flung a dressing-gown over her shoulders I almost banged my head against the window in frustration! I wanted to see more of this wonder! Just then Fred came into the room, he too was naked and still wet. His mother took a fresh towel from where it lay on the table and started to rub him dry. She didn't miss a spot, even his boyish prick got the same treatment as the rest of his body and she even drew the foreskin back and dried the head carefully. It was obvious that Fred wasn't unaffected by the situation because his cock swelled and soon it pointed straight up at his stomach. His mother smiled at this and bent down and gave his prick a quick kiss! Fred put his hands on his mother's head and kept her there with mild force. I saw his lips move as he said something I couldn't hear but apparently he had asked her to continue because she sucked his slender boy-cock into her mouth and sucked on it for a while! That Fred enjoyed the treatment I could see as he cast his head back and closed his eyes as his cock disappeared into his mother's mouth!

Mrs. Andersson seemed to grow tired of this very soon and she gave him a light slap on his butt as she stood and said something to him. They lay down on the bed with Fred behind his mother and with immodest and practiced hands he loosened her dressing-gown and drew it off her and I could again revel in the sight of her full womanly body. Full breasts that hung down to the side topped with big, dark nipples. The stomach that curved down to where the hairy cunt took over and in all that dark, curly hair you could glimpse the long pink slit as a little pink flesh between the dusk of her thighs!

Fred took her full breasts in his hands and pinched her nipples till they stood out from the soft flesh, hard and stiff. He kneeded them hard enough for his fingers to leave some red marks on them.

I could see how his cock looked out from between his mother's sturdy thighs and she reached down and caressed the red bulb and then she parted her thighs a little and at the same time she pressed Fred's prick back and before she closed her thighs again I could see that it disappeared into his mother's cunt, centimeter by centimeter till he had it buried in her deep cuntal canal!

Mrs. Andersson rubbed her slit with a finger in rhythm with Fred's thrusting in it. Her tits swayed as her son thrust his cock out and in in her.

Overwhelmed by horniness from the hot sight I saw through the window I had to take out my prick and start to beat it furiously. Just as I had my cock out Mrs. Andersson withdrew from her son's cock and for a while I was afraid that the exciting performance would be over, but instead she rolled her son over on his back, straddled him and sat down on his erection and let herself sink all the way down, burying his cock in the depth of her pussy. She started to ride her son and her tits swayed back and fro in rhythm with her up and down thrusting, up and down again on her son's cock.

Suddenly the blind snapped loose and up it went with a rattling sound that even I could hear on the outside. I stood there frozen and Fred's mother cried out when she saw me in the light. She jumped off her son's cock and ran over to the window and when she lowered her eyes to find the lock she saw that I had my cock out and more than that, my hand was wrapped around it in the classical masturbation-grip and despite the gravity of the situation a little smile played over her lips. She opened the window and looked at me for a short while.

"You better come in, Peter. We have to talk."

I climbed into the room through the window and she closed it after me and carefully she again drew the blind down, this time making sure that it was all the way down.

"Sit over here with Fred and me," she continued when she had secured the blind.

She explained for me that what she and Fred had been doing should, if it ever came out, mean that she would end up in jail and Fred in a foster-home. Fred knew what was at stake. He had after all kept it a secret from everyone, even me whom he otherwise always shared everything with.

"What about you, Peter. What can we do to keep you from telling on us?"

"Well, Mrs. Andersson, if you and Fred don't mind... I would like to be part of your secret!"

Fred said it was OK with him.

"Wouldn't you think badly of me if I went along with that?" she asked her son.

He assured her that he would be all right with such an agreement.

"Well. OK then, I guess that is the solution then. One thing though. You can't keep on calling me Mrs. Andersson. My name is Inga."

She looked at me while she spoke and it wasn't any sad eyes that looked at me and when she looked away she didn't avert her eyes to the side, she lowered them down on my cock that now hang there, still outside my pants, limp and lifeless. "Oh well, I guess I can have some fun with this one too," she said and her warm hand sneaked down and took my cock in a soft grip and my young cock hardened at her touch. "You better get these clothes off if you want to play."

Eagerly I shed my clothes and soon I was just as naked as the other two. While I got undressed Fred had stood on his knees and was fondling his mother's tits from behind. When Inga saw that I was naked and that my cock hadn't budged she slid down on the floor beside the bed and standing on her knees she pushed Fred down on the bed and motioned to me that I should come up and stand behind her.

When she had arranged us the way she wanted she groped behind her, found my dick and steered it towards her hairy crotch and her cunt! So for the first time ever my cock wet its head with female juices. I panted in anticipation and all my concentration and feelings were centered around the sensation of having Inga's cunt engulfing more and more of my cock!

Slowly and carefully I started to move my hips back and forth making my cock glide in and out in the warm, wet cunt. Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined how good it felt to have your cock buried to the hilt in a woman!

Fred's mother responded by pushing her hips back every time my cock made its way in and her breath came heavily through her nostrils while she sucked on her son's cock and fucked mine.

After a while my confidence had grown to the level that I dared to look at the naked woman in front of me. Saw the wide hips and full ass and longed after getting a grip on her full breasts just the way I had seen her son do a short while ago.

I leaned forwards, encircled her waist with my arms and I could feel her breasts pendulum against my wrists and I turned my hands around and her stiff nipples made contact with the palm of my hands. Curiously I pinched one of the nipples and was rewarded with a moaning from Fred's mother. She freed her mouth from her son's cock and continued to moan as I pinched and tugged on the hard, long nipple. She took Fred's cock in her hand and started to pump it with her hand while she concentrated on our fuck and her moans started to rise in volume and soon she was gasping and crying and her ass worked back and forth to get my cock as deep and as quick as possible deeper and faster into her pulsating cunt.

Her vigorous counter-thrusts made my orgasm approach fast and soon I had to let it loose and with a hoarse cry I started to pump my sperm inside her hungry pussy. My legs gave up all strength and I sank down to the floor.

Just as my ass hit the floor Fred's mother stood and climbed up on top of her son and again sank down on his stiff cock and resting on her elbows she drew her cunt up and down along her son's prick and every time he hit bottom in his mother's cunt you could hear a slurping sound when his cock churned around in my deposited sperm.

Curiously I crept down to the foot of the bed from where I could see the parts of the fucking couple that I was interested in. I saw Inga's cunt, stretched wide, glistening wet and hotly swollen as it greedily closed around Fred's slim cock.

I could feel my own hornyness starting to build up again, when Fred, with a long moan, emptied his sperm-filled balls in his mother's pussy.

As soon as I saw the last convulsions along his cock I took Inga around her hips and rolled her down off her son and just slammed my cock in her, by now, loose cunt. I pumped her pussy with fast, sharp stabs, just like a rabbit and she just lay still and enjoyed the fuck. My stamina was a bit better than the previous time but soon, much too soon, I could feel the first spasm as my cock readied itself for another shot of sperm in this welcoming cunt.

I fell down beside her and side by side three satisfied people lay on Fred's bed with Fred's mother in the middle.


As I again found my way in that windy and dark night I wondered how it all had started with Fred and his mother. I had to ask him. Maybe I could expand my horizons a little and get my own... I didn't dare to think the thought. Still...

The next day as Fred and I walked together to school we talked about what had happened last night.

"Did you like it?" he asked me.

At first I thought it was a rhetorical question but when he looked at me I understood that he was serious. That he needed some reassurance that what he, we, had done was OK. I assured him that it was the best thing that I had ever experienced and that I loved every minute of it. I wanted to say that loved every stroke of it, but I didn't dare.

"Do you think I... that your mother will allow me to... I mean do you think...?"

"If she will fuck you again? Sure. Anytime. At evenings when the risk for anybody coming to our house is minimal. Fridays and Saturdays would be the best."

After the next session I asked Fred how it all had happened.

"Oh. I really can't tell. It sort of just happened. One day we weren't fucking the next we were."

I didn't approve of his way of talking about his mother. If it had been my mother I would never have been able to talk about her in that sort of tone or manner.

Of course my mother was totally unlike Inga. Where Inga was plump and rather big, that is the ass and tits apartment, my mother was small and delicate. Her butt was small, high and pouting and her tits were hardly to be noticed under her blouse or shirt. Mom had long, slim legs a waist that narrowed considerably and hips that seemed to swell out because of her slim waist. I had never seen her naked but sometimes she wore rather tight clothes so I knew vaguely how she was molded.


-=*=-

The first week of October my grandmother died and we went to her funeral a couple of days later. There was about a dozen people attending the funeral service and some of them gave my mother a nod of acknowledgement but most of them just looked at her - and me. I didn't see mother shed any tears, not at the funeral and not afterwards either. Maybe she cried in her room, that I don't know.

A week after the funeral mother got a letter from her mother's lawyer asking her to contact them or, which would be the best, visit them as soon as possible and a couple of days later she went to see them while I was in school. When she came back I asked her what they had wanted but she only said that she would tell me later. She had to catch up with her work, she was a seamstress and made dresses for most of the women in our village and for some women in neighboring villages as well and we made a rather good living on what she earned. Most people even seemed to accept the fact that she was a lone mother and no husband in sight. I don't think there ever was one. I had asked her about my father on many occasions but she always evaded my questions.

About a week after mother's visit to the lawyers I was in the bathroom getting ready for bed when I saw that a pair of her panties were carelessly thrown in the hamper and on impulse I took them out of it and looked them over. I held them up by the elastic and admired them. They were just plain white cotton panties so there wasn't anything about them that could get me excited. I was just about to throw them back in the hamper when I, on impulse, lifted them to my nose and inhaled. A very faint whiff of a smell could be smelled. My mother's smell! Now there was something to get excited about and I didn't have to coax my cock into stiffness, it did it all by itself! It reminded me of the way Inga smelled when she got aroused. But there was some difference between them. I couldn't quit tell what it was because the smell that emanated from my mother's panties was almost too faint to notice.

Just as I buried my nose in the crotch of my mother's panties the door to the bathroom opened and of course mother took a step inside before she realized that it was occupied.

"Oh, sorry, I thought you were finished..." she started but when she saw what I was doing her eyes grew big and she turned a little red over her cheekbones. "What... What..." she stammered.

"Oh! I'm sorry mom!" I mumbled, ashamed and fled the bathroom, forgetting that I still had my mother's panties in my hand!

I jumped into bed and only wasting time to shed my boxers before I hid under the blankets, two of them inside a påslakan. It was in mid October and the wind was cold and just listening to it whine while it hit itself against the walls of the house made you shiver. But it wasn't because of that that I hid under the blankets. I was ashamed, and a little frightened too. Getting caught by your mother with her panties pressed against your nose isn't exactly the normal thing for a kid aged fourteen (and almost a half). With a shudder I heard a soft knock on my bedroom door and a moment later my mother entered clothed in her nightgown. I wish I could say that it was a sexy gown but it wasn't. It was an old flannel-nightie that had lost almost all of it's original color to all the washing-powder that had worked its miracle on it.

"I want to talk to you," she said as she stood beside my bed. I tried to read the tone of voice she used but it didn't seem any different from normal. Maybe there was a little quiver to it, but nothing else.

Just then I realized that I lay there in bed with my mother's panties clutched in my right hand and I stiffened so I lay there almost at attention, yes all of me was at attention as I felt the soft piece of cotton in my hand and I felt a little ashamed by it. Not much but enough for mother to see the expression on my face. She didn't comment it but sat at my bedside.

"There's going to be some, no a lot of, changes from now on," she said in a serious voice.

'Oh, shit,' I thought. 'I'm in big trouble! Why the hell did she have to leave them there hanging out for me to see them? Why did I have to sniff them for? And if I hadn't happened to catch Fred and his mother at it this wouldn't happen. But on the other hand I would still be a virgin so...'

"As you know I was in town and met the lawyers handling my mother's will," she said after a while.

I just looked at her. Was this all?

"Oh, Peter darling," she suddenly cried. "I'm going to loose you!"

Tears was streaming down her cheeks and I could feel a lump in my throat as I saw my mother's tears. This was the first time I had ever seen her cry. I felt more ashamed than I had ever done in my whole life and I just wished that I could disappear in thin air, not with a puff or a bang, just silently vanish into some unknown dimension or whatever.

"I-I-'m so sorry," I said feeling the tears start to form in my eyes too.

"Oh, darling, it isn't your fault!"

"Oh? No?"

"No, silly. It's my mother's fault! Your... your grand-mother's fault. Oh how could she?!"

"What? What?" I asked totally bewildered.

She swept the streaks of tears away with the palm of her hand but still there was a rill of tears running down her cheeks, not as freely as before but still a considerable flow of liquid and when she looked at me her eyes were red and puffy.

"Oh. I'm sorry. You don't know, do you?"

"N-nooo?"

"I'll tell you everything now." Suddenly she shivered a little. "It's cold tonight, move over let me creep down to you."

This was the first time that I could remember that I and mother was in the same bed together, I'm sure that I slept a lot with her when I was a baby, but ever since my fifth birthday I'm sure that I have slept on my own. Been alone in my bed at least. As I moved a little closer to the wall I suddenly became aware of my hardon. It hadn't subsided despite the traumatic, almost, situation and I hoped that I would be spared another traumatic experience, that of my mother finding out about my erection! And the panties in my clutched hand hadn't disappeared either. I tried to will my cock into a flaccid state to no avail. It stood as proudly as ever. Now I could only hope that mother didn't notice my condition. Why would she? She was laying on her back beside me and I lay on my back as close to the wall as I could.

We lay side by side and nothing of the explanation mother had promised me was spoken and just as I thought that maybe she had fallen asleep she sniffed a little and turned her face towards me.

"I don't know where to start," she began. "It's a very, very long story." Again she fell silent. "On the other hand it isn't. When I was just fifteen I became pregnant. Mother kicked me out and dad died a short while later. It wasn't my fault. And it wasn't mother's fault either. He died in bed with his secretary so if it was anybody's fault it was hers and his own. Anyhow. Of course mother inherited everything. Your grandfather was a rather rich man. Old money, old company, old family and all that shit."

I was stunned of what she said about her mother kicking her out at the age of fifteen but now I couldn't keep silent any longer.

"Your mother kicked you out?! But-but you was almost my age!"

"Oh, she kicked me out of the family but she didn't leave me to tend for myself. I grew up, and had you, at a poor distant relative. A biblethumper and I fled that house as soon as I could after I had found this little house. I had gotten some money when I... left home and I used it to buy this place. Sewing I had learned partly in school and partly by aunt Ellen who never seemed to do anything else..." Suddenly she giggled a little. "It strikes me that neither do I! But I don't read the Bible and I don't go to church so there must be some hope for me yet!"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.