Sandra’s Summer - Cover

Sandra’s Summer

by S star W

Copyright© 2024 by S star W

Fiction Sex Story: This is a continuation of Sandra’s story after “Wrrong Taxi” I recommend that you read it first, but I think will also stand on its own.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   .

(This is a continuation of “Wrong Taxi ” if you haven’t read it you should read it first.)

Summer on the Farm:

For the first week or so her uncle kept a close eye on her, which wasn’t hard because she spent most of her time either in the house or around the barn, though she did venture out to the creek once or twice to swim. After that however he pretty much left to do whatever she wanted to do on the farm.

He had lost his wife to cancer two years before leaving him to raise their two sons alone. The oldest would coming home from college in a few weeks and the youngest from a summer camp at the end of the month. During his observation of his niece he began to realize that she wasn’t a little girl anymore sure she still had some growing up to do, but she was looking quite nice. It was when he started having fantasies about her that he stopped watching her so closely.

One night, two weeks before either of the boys were due to be home, there was a tremendous thunderstorm Sandra awoke. She had never liked storms. She ran into her uncle’s room and crawled into bed with him. At the time neither of payed any attention to anything but the storm. Both fell asleep cradled in each other’s arms.

The next morning he awoke to a sensation he hadn’t felt in years. He thought he was dreaming until the sensation was replaced by the sensation of a warm wet glove sliding over his member. He awoke to find Sandra enjoying herself on his eight inch pole. He would have reached up to stop her, but he hadn’t had sex since his wife died and it felt too good to stop. He did however reach up to stroke her tiny breast and feel her erect nipples. When they had both climaxed a couple of times each, she exclaimed, “Dam! That was the best ever. You’re good. How soon can you do it again I can’t wait!”

“Now just hold on a minute,” he said. “We shouldn’t have done that once let alone doing it again. I ... I could go to jail for that you know.”

For the rest of the day he tried not to think about what had happened that morning. However he found this impossible. Every time job became the least bit routine he relived the mornings activities. He spent half of the day with an erection.

That night Sandra waited until her uncle was asleep and snuck into his room and crawled into bed with him. He, as usual was sleeping in the nude. As gently as she could she stroked his member till it was as hard as she wanted it then she straddled him lined his cock and sank herself down onto his pole. Again he said, “Sandra, we can’t do this.” But as it had that morning the sensation coming from his cock over road his good intentions. He pumped up into her sex willingly. He even rolled her onto her back so that he could drive into her more vigorously.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.