A Day of Firsts - Cover

A Day of Firsts

by K-Dog

Copyright© 2001 by K-Dog

Erotica Sex Story: A man relives his first time by telling the story to his wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   .

"Ken?" my wife, Danielle, said to me one night while we were lying in bed. "Yea?" Here it comes, one of those "what are you thinking about" questions. Not quite. "When was your first time?" she asked. "Huh?" I said suprised. "You know, sex,"she said. "Mine?, you wouldn't want to here about it,"I said. "No, c'mon, I do." She snuggled up close to me. I put my hand up and ran my hand through her soft dark blonde hair. "Hmmmm, well,...

My first time was back in ninth grade. "No way, are you serious?" She said increduliously. "Are you gonna let me continue?" "Ok, I wanna hear all the details" "You like this don't you."

Back in the ninth grade I was having a rough time. My grades sucked, my parents were getting more and more annoying, and worst of all, my love life was non-existient. I wasn't a nerd or anything, I just got kinda uncomfortable around girls. I had plenty of guys for friends, but I needed some female companionship. I can just here my parents now, "Why don't you go to the dance? You should ask that girl on a date." I hated it. So little did I know that by the end of the year, I would be one of the first to get laid.

There was this girl, Jessica. We called her Jess for short. "That's a pretty name" my wife said. "Yea, I guess." She wasn't the hottest in school, but if I could have gone out with anyone, it would have been her. Jess had the nicest legs. They were so long, tight, and muscular. Some great hips and ass too. I dreamed about sucking her tits and running my hands up and down those beuatiful, long, slender legs. She wasn't a bitch like the other girls in class either. Jess and I were friends. We talked in gym and math class. She liked sports and was really athletic. So that was the topic of many of our conversations. One time though, I got up the nerve to ask her out. She turned me down.

"Crashed and burned," my wife said with a smile. "Don't rub it in," I muttered.

That pretty much ruined my day. I thought I actually had a chance with her. The next day though I couldn't stand it anymore. I went to her track meet after school. I waited till it was over. But when she came over she was crying. I went up to her. "Hey Jess, whats wrong?" She looked up. "Oh, uh, hi Ken." "It's just my dad, he's just so stubborn. He can't see anything from anybody else's point of view." Her dad was the coach of thier team. "He was chewing me out today before practice. I can't stand him!" I suddenly heard anger in her voice. "C'mon, sit down and have some water, its burning out here," I said. "Thanks." After she caught her breath I started to say something, but Jess interrupted me before I could get it out. Thank God, I had no idea what I was going to say anyway. "I was thinking a lot about yesterday and how I turned you down. I was having a bad day and wasn't thinking. You know, I really like you." I couldn't belive she was saying this. I felt bad not having the nerve to say anything first. "So I'm not such a bad guy," I said with a laugh. "No. Your funny, your smart, and I like being with you." "Cool," is all I could think of saying. "Hey, I've got some extra cash, you wanna stop at Dairy Queen?" I asked. "Yea, ok."

So, I was finnaly going out with Jessica, and I was feeling great. My grades were up, and I didn't have to worry about being under the suspison of being gay. You know how it is. My wife laughed.

One afternoon, Jess called me. "Ken, can I come over for a sec?" I thought I heard her sniffle. "Yea, sure," I said confused. She lived almost a mile away but she loved to run and was here in ten minutes. "Hey Jess," I called. "Uh, hey," she said quietly, not even out of breath. But when she got closer, I realized she wasn't smiling. "Is something wrong?" "Its my asshole dad, he's drunk again," she said. "You never told me your dad was a drunk!" "I know, it couldn't get it out. It's really becoming hard to live with him. And after my mom moved away there's..." she trailed off. "I just don't what I can do, I'm stuck with him." "Come here," I held her in my arms. "It's gonna be alright." I had never been this close to a girl before. My nose was in her long brown hair. It smelt of shampoo, pretty good. She sighed. She held on to my hand and leaned back. I suddenly became self-consious. I realized she was sitting in my lap. "I like this," she said softly. "Yea, me too." My mind was racing. I wasn't about to push her off, but I was in unexplored territory here. I couldn't help but think if this got any further.

"Wow, your a great storyteller," my wife said. "Yea, I'm getting kinda into this too."

Anyway, Jess turned around and gave me a kiss. Not just any kiss. She pushed out her tounge in my mouth and ran it along my teeth. He saliva tasted so good. I swallowed it down when I sucked on her tounge. We broke away and she smiled. "Come on," she said. We walked into my backyard that was surrounded by trees. Unless someone came out of the house no one would see us here. My parents weren't home yet. Heart pumping and almost shaking, I followed her to one of the big lounging chairs. It's hard to describe what I was feeling. The perfect combonation of excitement and nervousness, I guess. I still didn't know if anything was going to happen yet. I just took the lead. She took me in a hug and we kissed again. She layed me down on the lounger and ran her hands down my body. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" I asked.

Danielle looked at me with a grin. "I know, I know, the girl is supposed to say that, right? But I couldn't help it. Somehow it would make it seem ok what we were doing if she just said yes."

"Don't you want to? I need something to get my mind off of my problems," Jess said in a particulary sexy voice. "Fine by me," I said cooly, hoping to redeem myself. Her hand was now on the newly formed tent in my jeans. She undid my belt and pulled down my pants and boxers. "Well, Ken," I thought, "just lay back and enjoy the ride." She pulled it out and exclaimed, "Whoa, your really hung." I looked down to see quite a large cock stand straight at attention. I handn't noticed it getting that big before. "Do you like it?" I asked. "Oh, I love it." She brought her hands down around the shaft and pumped up and down. I spread my legs a bit. She did this reverse manuver and rubbed her palm on the purple head. "Mmmmm," I moaned. I closed my eyes. Then I felt warmth, wet warmth. It took me a second but then I realized. Jess was sucking me off. She put it in as far as it could go, then moved her head around, cupping my tight balls. She came up and kissed the head. Then ran her touge along the long, rock-hard shaft. Into her mouth again. She moved her tounge around the head, pushing me to my limit. I was gonna cum in about two seconds, so I pushed her head off and let the feeling subside. I wasn't gonna let it end that quickly. "Not yet," I said.

Jess came up on top of me and sat on my stomach. She pulled off her tight T-shirt. I did the same to mine. Oh, those wonderful tits, bouncing right in front of me. I grabbed them and began to move them around in her bra. "Slow down, cowboy," she said. "I know you want these." She lifted the luscius mounds up and down, side to side. She reached behind to undo the strap as I thumbed her nipples through the thin material. The bra fell to the side. I grabbed one tit and squeezed and twisted. Massaged it in circles. "Oh, suck them!" she moaned. I brought her down on my face, grabbed one tit to pull in my mouth, the other to massage. I swished my toung side to side on them. Nibbling a bit, sucking a bit. "God!" she exclaimed. As a fannaly, pressed my face into one and squezzed it. It smelled of light perfume and sweat, what a turn on!

I looked over and saw my wife with her nightgown off and rubbing her clitoris. I hadn't noticed before. I reached over and put my hands on her breasts. They were perky and firm. The nipples very erect. She had her legs spread, and her hand was all over her pussy, fingers wiggling her clit. She was breathing quickly, and her hips were bucking up and down. I had never seen my wife masturbate before. Danielle opened her eyes and looked up at me. "Oh...go on...please." she said. "Alright."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.