Turnabout is 'Fore-Play' - Cover

Turnabout is 'Fore-Play'

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2001 by Anonymous

Incest Sex Story: She thought it was just a harmless prank...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Petting   .

When I was in high school, I was a belligerent brat who was pissed off that my genes didn't make me into "A" material, sexually.

I wasn't stupid, but that's not an asset when trying to make male friends.

As a result, I found myself bullying several of our cheerleader types just as a way of lording something over them.

The upshot of that was a surprising attraction from my gym teacher!

I was still sexually naïve as regards lesbianism so I didn't see it coming, that first time Miss Exton went up my shirt!

Since I had had little success with boys, my body responded involuntarily when she rubbed my back, after a particularly strenuous exercise caused me to have a back spasm.

I hardly noticed her fingers as she deftly scraped them across my bra strap a few times while she uttered a subtle, "Hmmmm," as if the bra wasn't supposed to BE there!

It seemed only natural that she would work those fingers underneath, and I hardly felt it when she released the clasp so effortlessly. (Boys, you should all pay Miss Exton a visit :)

Here I was, humming with the ecstasy of her fingers working wonders on my back, when suddenly I felt them wrap around and brush my nipples (underneath the cups) and they were responding on their own!

Miss Exton had already closed the office door so we wouldn't be disturbed, and when she saw me respond without alarm, my rock hard nipples being tweaked to new heights, she turned me around and went for the "gusto"!

She was now fondling my full, firm breasts and I guess her eye contact indicated that I was supposed to reciprocate!

When she pulled her shirt out of the waistband, I delved underneath to find her braless, pouting tits already in a state of excitement, and I did my best to hold my end up, as it were.

Within moments, we were lip locked and feeling for dear life, afraid that the bell would ring before we could culminate this in orgasm!

In the blink of an eye, Miss Exton was able to flip off my gym top and close her lips over my breast!

I may not have been "A" dating material, but not for lack of breasts! (I was a fair 34B 'tight', almost a full C.)

The aroma exuding from our sex made us aware that we needed a release, and soon, so Miss Exton got even bolder, laying me down on top of her desk!

So quickly after lowering my pants did she grind her lips to my clit, I had no time to feel any rush of cold air around it!

When I responded enthusiastically, pulling her face against my vulva and grinding my pussy into her, she quickly decided to go all the way with me!

In the next few moments, we lay contra posed, each racing to bring the other off before the bell, my heart racing, palpitating, as my teacher's tongue treated me to my first non-self-induced orgasm ever!

Then, the bell DID ring!

We scrambled back to a semblance of decorum and I headed to the showers. I was definitely going to be late for next class!

In no time, I became one of Miss Exton's 'stable' of lesbian lovers, and I was only a freshman, not yet fifteen!

I still wanted boys, so I guess I was 'bi', and my maidenhead had long since been dispatched by my own manipulations, but I was still technically a virgin.

I joined the sorority (naturally) that had the most gays, since I had been 'blackballed' by Sherry Kohl, the head cheerleader, and president of her own sorority.

I vowed to myself that I'd avenge this, even if it took all year.

I didn't have to wait that long.

The school dance on the Friday before Halloween was a masquerade, and in my devious mind I had a plan to embarrass the living shit out of Sherry!

Word was pretty much common by now, who the lesbians were, so anybody previously thought straight that got caught in intimate situations with known gays, well, they became 'suspect'.

Sherry strung out her boyfriend, never letting him beyond 'second base', despite all the money she let him spend on her, so I was able to convince him (with a blow job, my first one) to let me play this 'harmless' prank upon her!

He went as a pirate, replete with long hair wig and hat, boots, and ofcourse, a plastic sword.

I rented the same costume! As an added gesture to my plan, I found out which cologne Sherry's boyfriend was 'borrowing' from his dad, and I had a friend 'borrow' some of HER dad's also, for me.

The final part of the deception was that I had to supply another costume so Sherry's boyfriend could change and watch the spectacle.

During one of Sherry's bathroom breaks, we met outside, he switched into 'zorro'. I had to promise him another blow job, in case Sherry left in a huff, but I was going to double cross him, too!

When we returned and the music was just heating up, it was no problem for a girl like me to match or even exceed the dance steps of a high school boy, and Sherry hardly noticed the sudden closeness with which I began grinding into her.

By the time she DID notice and decide to complain about it, I had already created a spectacle by dry humping her on the dance floor as everyone watched!

Finally, in a strange coup-de-gras, I grabbed Sherry tightly, planted my lips against hers, feeling her actually trembling with fright, then cupped my hand into her crotch for the final insult as I whipped off my mask and said, "Shush, lover, people will talk!"

Sherry's boyfriend, who had grabbed a few drinks, laughed as he came over, saying, "Hey! It was just harmless fun!"

Harmless indeed!

I turned to him and cooed, "Do you still want that second blowjob for allowing me to do this?"

Sherry grabbed one of the drinks from his hand and doused him with it before turning to leave, her eyes finally showing some emotion through the tears.

As she left, I grabbed her by the arm firmly, spun her around to me, and told her, "Now you know how I felt when you blackballed me, and you didn't even KNOW me!"

In the scheme of life, I really didn't think this prank was of any consequence. It only served to embarrass Sherry. Everyone would soon know that she wasn't gay and life would return to normal.

But it didn't!

Sherry and her boyfriend broke up, which made it look even more as if she were gay, and she found that only jocks wanted to date her. (They thought they could 'cure' any lesbian with their animal magnetism!)

But Sherry was too smart to go with 'date-rapists' who only wanted to fuck her!

Soon after, she was voted out as head cheerleader!

A few days after home-coming, I got the shock of my young life: Sherry came up to me and laid her soul bare!

She said she had it coming, she was sorry, and she was thinking of leaving the cheerleading squad because her heart wasn't in it, anymore!

Now I felt like shit for going overboard with my revenge.

I even warned Sherry, "You know, if enough people see us together, it might look like you're going the 'other' way!"

The second time I had to make that warning, we were walking home together. Sherry stopped me, looking right into my eyes, and said, "I've never gotten over that first kiss! Even though you were angry with me, you pressed your lips so gently. Your movements were firm, but not rough. I was aroused."

I stood there flabbergasted as Sherry put her hands to my cheeks and kissed me on the lips, deeply, and in broad daylight!

Then, she scooted off, leaving me to digest what had just happened!

By the time I got home, I was wet with desire for Sherry, so I called her, after dinner.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.