Communist Sex - Cover

Communist Sex

by la renarde noire

Copyright© 2024 by la renarde noire

Erotica Sex Story: A nonbinary guy seduces a beautiful anarcho-communist feminist & proceed to have a loving unequal romance where she serves as their cumslut.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including BiSexual   TransGender   BDSM   DomSub   Interracial   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   .

“You’re such an asshole...” Daisy said while snuggling her lover. She quickly recalled meeting him—ugh, them—at a DSA meeting. She found them attractive, their sense of humor & authoritative energy a great combination. They made her feel safe while she entertained her with their wit.

“So why did you let me into your department to put my hands around your neck?” Kola said.

“Because ... you’re hot. I can’t say no to you.”

“Uh huh.” They pulled out their cock, throbbing at her words. They loved hearing how adoring a groupie she was. “Here...” they said as they grabbed her hand to put on their cock. “Jerk me off while you talk to me.”

“God, so domineering & entitled, but I love it...” She obeyed & started rubbing their cock. “I love being your cumslut.”

“I know. That’s why I can’t resist you. I can’t believe that you’re not the most desired person in the world.” They started grabbing & groping her breasts. “They’re so...”

“You just take whatever you want...”

“Cuz you let me ... I can’t resist ‘em. DD?”

She giggles, no doubt you’re tickling. “Yeaaah ... that’s how I keep you here...”

They start kissing her on her neck. “You bitch...” They moan, ecstatic that they can do whatever they want with her.

“Just keep playing with my tits, baby. Take as much as you want.”

They take off her shirt, then start kissing her tits before even taking off her bra. She’s light-skinned, her soft skin creamy like raw milk from the farmer’s market. Much like the unpasteurized liquid, she was slightly dangerous: she kept defensive knives in a drawer in the kitchen. Kola wasn’t scared. In fact, those knives raised their adrenaline. They also felt safe knowing their beloved was able to defend herself.

They first saw her at a meeting for a caucus of the DSA known for their horizontalist politics. She was physically attractive, but her dignified bearing caught their eye. They greeted her afterward, exchanging the usual pleasantries. She flashed a shy smile that lingered a bit in that chill autumn night. As she did that, they finally took notice of her eyes—bright green. These were kind eyes, eyes that wished for a better world & looked forward to the future. From that instance, they could tell that she was looking forward to what they had to offer.

A few weeks after that, there they were, watching Neo Yokio in her cozy apartment, their face buried in her tits enjoying what she had to offer. She made them feel like a queen, & they made her feel like she mattered so much that her death was blackest sin.

“Why are you so generous with me?”

She giggled. “Because you’re kind of an action hero.”

“Yeah?”

“You got arrested helping to lead a march against police brutality. You actually do stuff unlike the other people at the DSA. You’re a bad boy, & you got a heart that no one sees but me.” She unbuckled their jeans, took out their cock, & started rubbing. “Watch the show, baby. I’ll give you exactly what you need...”

“Thanks...” They moaned quietly as they watched the third episode of this odd anime. “I love you so much.”

She spat on her hand to lube up their cock. “That’s only cuz you love my tits...” she said. She bent down to give their cock a few wet kisses. “Don’t worry, I love this...” She gave the tip a sloppy lick.

They pushed her down roughly. “Whatever, bitch. Get to sucking.”

She was surprised & gulped it down. “I love you too,” she mumbled, drooling while trying to keep it in her mouth.

“I know, amorcito...”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.