Love and Subtractive Synthesis - Cover

Love and Subtractive Synthesis

by JVB

Copyright© 2001 by JVB

Erotica Sex Story: High school romance meets DIY analog synthesizers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

"... and then the filtered signal goes to its ADSR envelope and then to its output." Jenn was showing me her analog synthesizer design, carefully mapped out on a giant sheet of butcher paper, swiped from the art room. "And you have to use a separate mixer to get the final signal but that's okay since I can use the one you got me for Hanukkah." She'd been practically shaking with excitement all day, or at least since 7:45, when we met to hang out before homeroom. At 3:00, I discovered her waiting for me outside my Physics class; apparently, she had faked a bathroom emergency to get out of Economics early. Her excitement grew geometrically since then: her cheeks were brightly flushed and she only paused for a breath after every third sentence. "Oh!" She jerked her hand from mine to point at a precisely drawn line on her diagram. "And also, oscillator one can be used as a modulator for oscillator two." After pausing for a moment (for the first time all day!) she turned to look toward me, her eyebrows raised questioningly.

I grinned. "Cool." Her face blossomed into a radiant smile and she tackled me to the carpet with a big hug and a wet kiss.


I carefully watched my steps as we walked through the front gate. The morning was chilly; Jenn warmed me by squeezing me tightly and herself by talking about her synthesizer. "And I found some good temperature-stable resistors in a catalog from Germany... oh, and Daddy says we can use his soldering station so we'll have two and we can work on it together, and-" Jenn stopped abruptly and took a step back. I looked up at 200 pounds of 19-year-old senior, commonly known as "Jared."

"Hey, Linus!" My name isn't Linus. "You and Junn-ifer here totally have my vote for Prom King and Queen." He continued without pausing, "Or is it Prom Queen and Queen?" He chuckled at his un-spontaneous cleverness. I glared over my glasses at his blurry head for a second, then looked down at his shoes: unnecessarily complicated-looking Nike cross-trainers.

"Thanks Jared," I muttered. Jenn and I separated and stepped past him.

"Hey, wait a second!"

I sighed and spun around. "What?" Jared's fist was coiled back; it hovered there a minute, then sprung forward into my stomach. I fell down.


Prom Night arrived quickly. I rang her doorbell at 7:00 sharp and her father greeted me at the door. "She'll be down in a bit," he told me. "Have a seat."

I sat in the living room, grinning nervously at Jenn's dad. I had no reason to, I realized-I met him almost a year ago, and I'd had dinner at Jenn's house several times. I relaxed a bit and looked at the hardwood flooring. "So how's school?" he asked.

"Uhm, okay, I guess. A.P. tests are coming up..."

"They are indeed-which are you taking again?"

"Physics, calculus and English."

"Aha, excellent. I'm happy that my daughter found such a bright fellow as yourself. You remind me of myself when I was your age: sharp and hard-working."

"Thank you, sir." I cleared my throat.

"Say, would you like to smoke a doobie with me?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.