Loss of Virginity - Cover

Loss of Virginity

by Siber Tiger

Copyright© 2001 by Siber Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: A young couple finally go all the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Petting   Slow   .

Brad's red Camaro crept into his girlfriend's driveway and eased to a stop. Placing the car in park, he opened the driver's side car door and stepped out onto the blacktop. Grabbing the dozen of roses from the back seat, he pushed the car door to a close, and proceeded toward the front entrance to the house.

After ringing the doorbell, Brad turned his back to the door and gazed up at the star-filled sky. It was a beautiful night, but he was soon struckin by an even greater beauty as he turned to see his girlfriend, Stephanie, opening the door to greet him. In his eyes, nothing on earth could take away from the beauty his young love held.

Stephanie was a very pretty young lady. She was seventeen years of age, yet she looked, and acted, as if to be a young, yet mature, woman of her twenties. Brad was always remarking on her shoulder length dark brown hair of which he found to be the prettiest hair he had ever seen on the opposite sex. Her light green eyes, which had stared deeply into his own many times, always managed to captivate Brad. He felt as if he could stare into those gorgous eyes for eternity. At a height of 5'10", Stephanie was not a short girl. She matched nicely with Brad, who himself was rather tall at 6'1". At a mere 127 pounds, Stephanie was by all means, not fat. She was an athlete, and it showed vividly. Her buttocks was very firm and trim, as were her breasts. Her breasts were not "huge," nor were they "small." Instead Brad judged them as "just right."

Everyone said the two made a perfect "couple." Brad, who also looked and acted of an age much older than his own, was also very attractive. He was also an athlete and spent 2 hours at the gym three days out of the week, and thus he was in great physical shape. He was not overly muscular, but it was visible that he was built of all muscle. His seventeen year old body was firm and trim, and showed no traces of fat. At his height, his weight of 178 pounds was almost perfect. Brad always kept his brown hair cut short and fixed neatly. His brown eyes showed handsomely through his small framed glasses, thus giving him a very sophisticated look. Even though he had very little experience in the working environment, he already held the look of a successful businessman of the future.

"Good evening," Brad spoke with a smile as Stephanie opened the door.

"Hey!" Stephanie greeted him happily as she noticed the roses held in his left hand.

Brad released a smile as he held the roses out to his lovely Stephanie. She eased herself forward to kiss his lips as she took the flowers into her own hands.

"You're so sweet," she whispered as she eased herself back.

"Yeah, I know. I'm so sweet, I would melt in the rain," Brad teased with a smile.

"Mmmm, I bet you would," Stephanie spoke softley as she eased herself forward to, once again, place a gentle kiss on Brad's lips.

"Are you ready?" Brad asked as he began to notice what his girlfriend was wearing. It was a warm summer night in June, and so Stephanie was wearing khaki shorts cut about seven inches down from her inner thighs. As for her top, she was wearing a white sleeveless spaghetti-strapped tank top. Brad gazed in amazement at the tanned body of his beautiful girlfriend.

"Yeah, I'm ready," Stephanie took notice of Brads eyes cautiously glancing up and down her body. "What do you think of my new outfit?"

"I like it. It's very cute on you." Brad was almost ashamed that she had noticed him gazing at her.

"Thanks. You look pretty darn cute yourself," Stephanie smiled at Brad as she too noticed his clothes. He was wearing khaki colored cargo shorts and a white Arizona t-shirt. She took mental note of how cute he was.

Stephanie took the flowers into the kitchen and placed them into some water while Brad stood just inside the front door waiting on her.

"You two have fun tonight," Stephanie's mother spoke softely to Brad from her seated position on the couch.

Stephanie's parents loved Brad like a son. He treated their daughter like gold, which was something they had wished for her ever since she began dating. The young couple had been dating now for almost six months, and her parents had grown to have all the trust in the world in him.

"We'll sure try Mrs. Williams," Brad replied with a smile. "I think Stephanie is wanting to go see that new movie at the cinema."

"We'll be back later mom," Stephanie spoke to her mother as she came walking through the hallway toward where Brad was standing.

"Alright, have fun," her mother replied as the couple walked out the door.

With Stephanie's hand in his own, Brad escorted her to the car and then proceeded around the car to seat himself in the driver's seat. Putting his seatbelt on, he spoke.

"So where we going?" Brad asked Stephanie.

"I don't know. You got any ideas? I don't really want to go to that movie. I'd rather just go somewhere private."

"Well, okay. I guess we could go out to my parents' cabin on the lake, if you want to. That's pretty private. You want to do that?"

"Sounds like a good idea to me." Stephanie eased herself across the car to kiss Brad once again.

Brad started the car, pulled it into gear, backed out of the driveway, and headed for the cabin. It wasn't the first time the two had been to Brad's parents' cabin, but they had never really done anything. Sure, they had made out, and maybe even played around a little bit, but they had never gone all the way with it. They both still remained virgins, even though many times before, they had both been very tempted with passion.


Brad unlocked the front door of the cabin as Stephanie stood on the deck overlooking the lake. Opening the door, he walked on into the cabin and proceeded to turn on a few of the lamps inside. Once completing this task, he stepped back out onto the deck to find his girlfriend still gazing out into the calm water.

"It's pretty, isn't it?" Brad whispered into Stephanie's right ear as he placed his arms around her from behind.

"Yes. Very," She replied softely as she layed her head back against Brad's left shoulder.

Brad kissed her neck gently as he too stared out into the water, and then they both entered a moment of silence.

"Stephanie," Brad broke the silence with a soft whisper. "I love you."

Stephanie turned to face him now and looked into his eyes.

"I love you too Bradley," she whispered softely in reponse.

The two stood gazing into each other's eyes for what seemed like an hour to them. Finally, they slowly began to ease closer to one another until, finally, their lips met in a passionate and gentle kiss.

His tongue brushed gently across her lips, and she opened her mouth as if to invite his tongue inside. His tongue accepted the invitation and slipped inside her mouth, and was greeted by her own tongue.

Their tongues began to wrestle back and forth inside their two mouths. As time passed on, they began to speed up the tempo, and the tongues began to react more violently.

"Maybe we'd better go inside," Brad spoke softely as he pulled his mouth away.

"I think we'd better," Stephanie replied with a smile.

Shutting the door behind them, Brad took Stephanie into his arms and the two picked up right where they had left off. With their tongues sliding back and forth inside their mouths, he slid his hands under the back of the her shirt and began running his hands up and down her warm back. Stephanie liked how his strong hands felt on her bare skin, and this excited her.

Stephanie slid her hands under the front of Brad's t-shirt and ran her hands up to his hard chest. This excited him, and the two began tonguing one another even harder and faster. He pulled her body closer to his own, and she felt his now swelling cock beginning to push against her body.

The feeling of Brad's cock excited Stephanie greatly. She had seen his seven inch cock before. In fact, she had even performed oral sex on him before. Just the thought of it, let alone the feeling of it pushing against her body, began to turn her on. She could feel the warmth suddenly begin to build up inside her body.

Many times she had thought about what it would feel like to have his large cock inside her. She had brought herself to an orgasm many times while fantasizing about his cock sliding into her tight pussy. By now, she was sure she was ready to give up her virginity to this boy whom she loved greatly.

Continuing to massage his chest with one hand, she slid her other hand down his stomach, and under his shorts. Her hand was immediately greeted by Brad's now rock hard cock. Taking his cock into her hand, she slowly began an up and down stroking motion as Brad moaned softely in pleasure.

"Do you have any condoms?" She asked softley.

"In the bedroom," he replied.

"Let's go to the bedroom," she whispered with a wink.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.