Eye Examination - Cover

Eye Examination

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: After Curt's eye exam, Amy leads him toward some conclusions. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma   Fa   Fiction   Black Male   White Female   Voyeurism   Illustrated   .

Curt went in for his eye doctor’s appointment this morning and I went with him in case I needed to drive home. The doctor was late, but finally Curt was called in. “Back in two winks,” he said.

It took a little longer than that, but eventually he came out. “I’m A-Okay,” he announced with a big smile. “I won’t need a seeing-eye dog for at least another six months.”

“Great news,” I told him. “That means I won’t have to polish up on my braille writing skills.”

Curt laughed. “But Amy, would you still love me with glasses?”

“I’d have to see,” I said. Meaningful pause.

Curt laughed again. “They dilated my eyes, so I’ll have to wear sunglasses. Looks like you get to drive us home.”

I stopped at the Blue Coyote Café to celebrate the good news. I got green tea and a blueberry scone. Curt had coffee and a bagel and a cranberry muffin and most of my scone. We were mostly finished when I leaned close to Curt and said, “See those people at the table over there in the corner?” I nodded in that direction. A large woman had a laptop in front of her, a petite woman was sitting to her right, and across the table from the small woman was an empty chair, but there were three coffee cups on the table.

35047-eye-examination.jpg

“Sort of,” Curt said. “Things are still a little fuzzy. Wasn’t there a guy at that one chair before?”

“I didn’t notice,” I said. “Maybe he’s in the restroom.”

“That’s probably it,” Curt agreed. “But he’s been gone a long time. What do you suppose he’s doing in there? Wait, don’t answer that.”

I laughed. “It’s not the guy’s restroom habits I wanted your opinion about. The girl in the white sweater skirt ... The way she’s sitting it’s kind of bunched up, and I don’t think she’s wearing underwear.”

“Really?” Curt whispered. “From here I can’t...”

“I was just teasing you,” I said. “She’s clearly wearing underwear. Black lace panties.”

“Too bad,” Curt said.

“Yeah, but the thing is, they’re kind of skewed aside. Kind of caught in her cunt crease. I’m sure I can see one of her sex lips.”

“You can?”

I nodded. “The idea kind of turns you on, doesn’t it?”

Curt frowned.

I chuckled. “Of course it does. She’s so cute. And if I’m not mistaken, she’s been checking you out.”

“She has?”

“Probably she’s wondering if you’re wearing underwear. Your dick’s kind of hard, isn’t it? Getting harder all the time.” I let my hand fall casually to his thigh. Slowly moved it. “Yup, nice and big and hard.”

“Amy...”

“What?” I gave the bulge a friendly pat before withdrawing my hand.

“Sometimes you’re...” Curt started to say.

“On the money?” I said. “You love it. But here’s a question for you. What if it were the other woman whose pussy was bare?”

“It is?”

“I don’t know,” I said. “The angle’s wrong. And the light. But would you be as interested?”

He had to think about it. Or pretend to think about it.

“You wouldn’t,” I said. “I know your preferences and predilections.”

“Do you think it’s bad of me?” Curt asked.

“No, you’re just being you. An almost normal boy.” I put my hand on his thigh again. “Wanna accompany me to the restroom?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.