Miri - Cover

Miri

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Niah tells Harker about her first in person experience with another girl's orgasm. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma   Fa   Fiction   Sex Toys   Illustrated   .

I don’t know how it happened exactly, but Harker and I found ourselves talking about sex, about orgasm, specifically whether we’d ever seen anyone have an orgasm in real life other than our partner.

“Well, I’ve seen you come,” I told him.

“Yeah, but you’re my partner,” Harker pointed out.

I gave a soft sort of snort.

“And I’ve seen you,” Harker pointed out.

“So my orgasms don’t count?” I said.

“You know what I mean,” Harker said. “Also I’m talking about someone of the same sex.”

“Oh, so you get to make the rules,” I said.

“Yes,” Harker said. “So have you?”

“Back freshman year,” I told him. “This girl Miri in the dorm. It was her birthday so some of us had a party for her. Complete with cake and presents. We got her a neat necklace. Also some makeup. Other stuff. And sort of as a gag, a vibrating dildo. It was a very cool soft pink.”

Harker said, “What about the orgasm?”

“I’m getting to that,” I said. “After some cake and drinks. Um, alcoholic drinks, we agreed that the party wouldn’t be complete without some party games. We played a sort of version of truth or dare, and because she was the birthday girl, Miri was always it. We peppered her with questions. One of them was what was the best orgasm you ever had. Miri blushed, started to lie, then admitted she’d never had an orgasm. ‘We can fix that,’ we told her. She was a little reluctant, but we had our way.”

“Don’t I get more details?” Harker asked.

“No,” I said.

“Please,” Harker begged. “I want to know all the juicy details.”

“I will say this,” I told him, “A few weeks later I painted a picture of it.”

“Cool,” Harker said. “Can I see it?”

“I gave it to Miri,” I said. “So no, you can’t see it. Though I do think I have a picture of the painting on my phone.”

“Show me, show me, show me,” Harker chanted.

35027-miri.jpg

“She’s cute,” Harker said. “So you made her come?”

“Yeah. It was fun. She was really worried about the dildo. ‘It’s much too big,’ she said. ‘Don’t worry,’ we told her, ‘It doesn’t have to go in. ‘We’ll just use it on your clit.’ She had a really pretty little clit. It was the first one I’d seen (in real life) other than my own in a mirror. And really pretty sex lips. Small and pale pink. We took turns doing her. She made these soft squeals and breathy ohs, and then her cunt opened and juices welled up and she gasped and came. God, I wanted to taste her, to fasten my lips on her clit, to drive my tongue into her clenching cunt.”

“But you didn’t?”

“No, I behaved like a perfect lady. But back in my own room in my own bed, well, you can imagine.”

“But you only painted this one picture? You didn’t paint her clit or her cunt or her face when she was coming?”

“Nope, just this one picture. You’re so greedy.”

“So do you know what became of her? Are you still in touch?”

“Why? You want me to set you up? Maybe so you can fuck her?”

“No. I mean, I mean no. I was just curious is all.”

“She’s pretty famous, actually,” I said. “She had her first novel published last year.”

“Did you read it?”

“I did. It’s pretty hot. And a dildo plays an important role.”

“Do you have the book? Can I read it?”

“Don’t tell me you learned how to read?”

“Okay, you could read it to me.”

“I’ll think about it. Now, Harker, what about you? Did you ever see another guy come in real life?”

“No,” Harker said.

“Are you lying?”

“No.”

“I think you’re lying, but just in case...” I called Chad. He should be over in about ten minutes.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.