Master's Island - Cover

Master's Island

Copyright© 2001 by Taoman

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Four castaways on a tropical island realize new depths of their sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I was inordinately proud of myself.

Using a crude forge I had created using a vinyl seat cover as a bellows I had heated an aluminum alloy shaft, salvaged from the plane undercarriage, and bent and formed it. After attaching some interwoven rubber strips cut from a tire, I had, as a result, a very serviceable slingshot with a forearm brace.

I was standing below a coconut tree and after several tries had finally dropped a target nut.

"Monkey stew tonight," I promised myself.

Turning to look down the beach, I used my hand to shade my eyes. In the surf below a nude Jennifer stood unconsciously poised with an up-raised spear. She shifted her weight from one leg to the other. I had an image association of a "Venus de Milo" rising from the sea.

Earlier I had shown her how to adjust for the apparent target shifts caused by the water diffraction. She made a quick spear thrust and came up with a sparkling, flipping catch. She turned and was waving energetically and I could see her mouth moving, but I could not make out what she was saying over the ambient roar of the ocean. Triumphantly holding her prize aloft, she began a high stepping run in the shallow surf toward me.

Watching her I had an aching realization of her natural beauty. We had been using a combination of the aloe and coconut oil for some exposure protection from the constant sun. But, in the past days she had tanned deeply to a nut brown and looked wildly native. Her brown hair had sun bleached and she had tied it behind her in a loose knot at the back of her head.

"It is bigger than the one you caught!" she laughing and holding the flipping catch out for my inspection. It was a respectable fish. Her lithe female frame was all youthful energy as she stuck the spear butt into the sand and stood on her toes throwing herself into my arms, holding me tightly.

"I am so happy," she said with a laugh.

I held her close and mused, "If old Defoe had seen you, he might have had a whole different concept of Friday."

She turned her head to look up at me quizzically. Occasionally the generations loomed between us. She shrugged and squeezed herself against me.

I felt my groin stir from the tickle of her protruding pubis against my nakedly hanging penis.

My new libido continued to amaze me. Our lovemaking had been constant and furious over the past several days. Time passed in a pleasurable blur of wildly uninhibited coupling, changing tides and night and day. My waking and sleeping thoughts had been predominated by the need to thrust into that sweet tightness of hers. My cock had taken on a raw red worn appearance that only the cool application of aloe would relieve.

Her hand slid down my stomach and she firmly grasped me. She slowly worked her hand on my shaft, which responded by immediately becoming tightly erect.

"Oh, my." She looked up at me with a bright innocent smile.

And so it went.

The next morning found us naked walking hand in hand upstream to the waterfall. Jennifer was her always cheerfully exhilarated self. She would pull at my hand for me to hurry, then stop and then a moment later turn to lean against me. She suddenly stopped, dropped my hand and squatted in the shallow water to pick up a brightly colored shell. The beautiful girl seemed unashamedly at ease in this Garden of Eden. She closely examined her treasure. She stood and held it up for me to see.

"See how the red pattern swirls in the center? It's perfect," she declared.

I nodded. I had woven a crude sack with palm fronds and some wire. It held the last of the soap and toiletries we had salvaged. She opened the bag and dropped the shell in.

"This place is so wonderful. I never knew that nature could be so beautiful." She had told me she was a city girl.

"Yeah," I replied. "This place has definite paradise potential."

She looked up at me for a moment. Then she reached down to take my hand again.

"You are beautiful too," she earnestly told me. "Last night was unbelievable. I never knew sex could be like that. It was so intense." Then she turned and started walking again. "Is it always like that?" she asked over her shoulder.

I smiled sagely and nodded. But the depth of the previous night's passion had startled me too.

Later I sat in the shallow pool. Jennifer had insisted a proper slave girl should always bathe her master. I was staring, mesmerized by the movement of a neatly trimmed pubic bush, which was nearly tickling my nose. Jennifer stood above me and was energetically scrubbing my hair.

"You better close your eyes," she warned. I felt soap running down my face. I reached down to cup some water and splashed my face and her belly.

She giggled.

I leaned forward to blow the soap that was running down her belly into the tight curly nest below.

"Oh!" she squealed. She stepped back and pointed a finger at me. "Don't get me started," she scolded.

"Why not?" I asked. I reached out to grasp her slender hips. I pulled her loins to my mouth and kissed her sex.

"Oh shit," she protested. Her hips squirmed in my tight grip. I ran my tongue around her slit. Her hands tightened in my hair. I tasted her moist heat. Her hands loosened then gently held my head. I felt a slight tremor in her. I probed at her cleft.

"Please?" she whispered. I felt her respond with a slight push against my face.

Using my lips and tongue I kissed and lapped at her trembling lips. There was a delightful firm compactness about her. I tightly squeezed her buttocks and she responded by pushing forward toward my extended tongue. My forefinger brushed against the puckered opening of her anus and I gently inserted a fingertip. Her lithe frame responded with a jerk.

"Owww. I'm still sore there," she said lightly. "But, it feels good. Please be easy with me."

Resting her hands on my head she raised a leg and rested it across my shoulder. This opened her thighs for a full and deep oral penetration of her gash. I liked the way she responded to my kisses. I enjoyed this feeling of playing with her body. I curled the tip of my tongue and slowly rolled her engorged clit. Her hands tightened in my hair. She ground herself wantonly into my mouth.

My finger was inserted into her anus to the first digit. I could feel her loosen and tighten her ass in response to my ministrations. Abruptly she gasped and went slack. She felt like a limp doll in my hands.

After planting one final kiss, I pulled my mouth away from her sweet heat. I let gravity pull her down onto my lap and I guided her onto on my cock. She again stiffened at the contact to her open sex. Then with a sign she slowly settled onto me. I felt that tight velvet grip of her slowly engulf me. She wrapped her arms about my neck and started heatedly kissing my mouth. She had started a slow grind on my phallus.

She broke the kiss and whispered in my ear, "I thought we where washing off?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.