Master's Island - Cover

Master's Island

Copyright© 2001 by Taoman

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Four castaways on a tropical island realize new depths of their sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The huge red sun had set over the cresting now maroon ocean.

I was leaning back against a palm tree fully satisfied with myself. Earlier I had been well fucked and now I had just finished a simple but grand dinner. I patted my full stomach and burped. I had come to realize in this paradise a man should focus on his basic pleasures.

Later I continued to ponder life's great moments as I slowly wrapped wire about a razor-sharp metal shard I was mounting on a bamboo fish spear. The twilight had nearly faded when I saw the lone figure approaching on the darkened beach. I determined it was the petite Jennifer. She halted just outside of the circle of my fire and disrobed. She unashamedly entered the firelight with only a big smile and came to her knees beside me.

"Hey, Boss," she said brightly and laid her hand on my knee.

"You lost, little girl?" I asked in a serious manner. I set the completed spear aside.

"Nope," she answered. "Kimberly just kicked me out."

Earlier with the ending day, the girls had become apprehensive of the older Kimberly's wrath on their return to the other camp. I had given the two girls some fresh fish and prepared a frond pouch of smoldering embers to take back. After some breathless kisses and hugs for me, I had watched the two naked girls jog back up the beach, stop, put on their clothes and then continue on.

She related that, on their late return, the furiously suspicious older sister had thrown a major fit. Kimberly had made the easily intimidated Brittany confess the entire afternoon's activities.

"I thought her face would pop when Brit told her she had to suck you off," she giggled.

Evidently Kimberly was trying to be a responsible and protective adult. It sounded if she had also been truly upset and concerned when told about Jennifer's anal penetration.

"I thought she was going to want to see my sore ass," Jennifer said indignantly. "I told her I liked it and would let you do it again if you wanted," she added. Then pausing she looked at me timidly and said sweetly, "But maybe not for a day or so. Okay?"

I smiled at her and pulled her onto my lap. She laid her head against my chest.

She told me at that Kimberly had really gone "berserk". Kimberly had called her "a little slut" and "whore". Kimberly had threatened to tell Jennifer's parents.

Jennifer had responded by telling Kimberly that "she had been Talbot's whore", and Kimberly had responded by screaming at her to "get out".

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.