Master's Island - Cover

Master's Island

Copyright© 2001 by Taoman

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Four castaways on a tropical island realize new depths of their sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The tropical ocean breeze gently rustled the overhanging palms. A large brilliantly colored bird swooped over the grotto. It squawked and twisted in flight at the sight of unaccustomed intruders in its domain. Below the steaming cloud of mist from the roaring waterfall three bodies lay inter-coupled on a flat rock. The beams of diffused afternoon sunlight cause their nakedness to glisten from sexual exertion. There was a wild uninhibited aspect to this primeval scene.

I had a firm hold on the squirming Jennifer. The flat of my hand was between the cleft of her buttocks with my index finger doing a vigorous stroking of her young labia. Her kisses had become very demanding and almost frantic as she held herself tightly against me.

Brittany had continued her investigation of the newfound mysteries of a male's genitalia. I had felt some light kisses on my scrotum, and then taking a bold step she had taken my balls in her mouth to gently suck. I looked down to see she had laid herself flat with her face buried between my open thighs. All I could she was a mass of blonde hair below my cock and her fist slowly pumping me. I had a moment's intuition about Brittany's earnest desire to please me that I mentally filed away for future consideration.

With an almost uncontrolled jerk Jennifer hissed and I felt her spasm on my hand. Her mouth locked on mine and her darting tongue thrust deep into my mouth.

"Oh... Oh... " she moaned. She ground against my hand and came again.

Her rocking head came up and our eyes met. She rotated her hips on the pivot of my finger. She gave me an open-mouthed grin and kissed me several more times about my face.

"That was so good," she whispered, stretching out her words. She had her bent knee across my stomach almost straddling me.

I think Jennifer had bumped the sucking blonde's head with her orgasmic squirming. I had felt a tug on my balls but the very focused cocksucker had not been deterred from her oral duties. In fact I felt a hot teenage tongue exploring the base of my scrotum and even beyond. Obligingly I opened my thighs and I felt her face press deep into my recesses and a wet tongue tip probe about my anus.

I became very aware of a rising need for release.

I pulled my finger from the teenager's hot little pussy. I pulled my secretion-soaked hand up her back and placed it against her face. She immediately smelled her sex as I ran a finger across her noise and lips.

"Eeeeugh!" she wrinkled her noise. "Don't do that!"

I held the fragrant finger against her tightly closed lips.

"Lick it clean, little slave," I ordered smiling. I rubbed the wet finger back and forth coating both her lips so they glistened. She turned her face away.

"Oh, no," she said negatively. "Ugh!"

I reached down and brought my hand up and down and SMACK caught a firm bare ass cheek with a full open palm slap. Her head jerked back and she looked at me in amazement and alarm.

"Jennifer, you will learn to do as you're told or I will whip you like a bad little girl," I told her very earnestly. I rested my hand on her butt, which I then squeezed in a possessive manner. I saw the beginnings of a new understanding of our relationship in her eyes. Then she laid her head on my chest.

Brittany's ministrations had taken an upward slant at the sound of the spanking. I could feel her tongue slowly lapping the length of my penis. I imagine her eyes were open and she was peering up at us.

"It is time for little Jenny to get her ass fucked," I said. That brought Jennifer's head up to meet my stare. I smiled at her.

"I think I saw some aloe growing below the rock," I said to her. "Go break off a couple of those big thick leaves and bring them up here." I reached down and slapped her butt again and added, "Now!"

She sat up and I saw a hand go back to rub her abused butt, but she stood up, turned and stepped down and out of sight with an over the shoulder glance at us.

I wrapped my fingers behind my head for support and smiled at Brittany, the new apprentice cocksucker.

She had my salvia-soaked cock against her face as her tongue slowly circled its circumference. Her mouth and face were glistening from what looked like a combination of sustained fellatio, spit and seminal secretions. Her eyes came up and she saw my knowing smile. She quickly averted her eyes and I saw her fair skin blush again.

"You may become my favorite cocksucking slave," I said emphasizing "cock". Her eyes came up again and she saw my mocking smile. She blushed deeper but now with downcast eyes she continued earnestly at her task.

"Wipe off your face and come up here and kiss me, little girl," I said.

She looked up, the penis head held gently between her lips, let it slide out almost reluctantly and pushed herself up and onto her hands and knees. She obediently wiped her mouth and face with her forearm and began to crawl up my body.

"Stop!" I commanded. "Rub those big titties on my cock."

She looked down then lowered herself so her full orbs mashed down on both sides of my cock. She began to slide up and down so my penis was squeezed in that tight velvet canyon. She looked up at me with an adorable innocence to see if she was pleasing me.

"You're a good girl," I told her. She smiled at my praise.

"Slide up here," I said. The tight-bodied nymph snaked upward to kiss my waiting lips. She had a bigger mouth and fuller lips than Jennifer and it was a change of pace as she kissed me in a startlingly demanding fashion.

At that moment Jennifer climbed back on the rock with a handful of the thick cactus-like stalks.

She sat down beside us. I broke the kiss. "Fun time!" I exclaimed smiling at Jennifer.

I arranged the quietly pliable but apprehensive Jennifer in the position I desired. I had to slap her butt one more time as she had stiffened having become very conscious of her open exposure and vulnerability. She was on her knees with her ass sticking up and her head resting on her folded arms. She was watching me over her shoulder with some trepidation as I situated myself behind her. I opened her cheeks with my thumbs and nestled my cock in her tight valley. I broke opened an aloe leaf and squeezed a big dollop of the white cool cream on my penis.

"Rub this in, Brittany," I ordered.

Brittany knelt beside us and stretched a finger out to rub the cream about my cock head. I squirted more aloe.

"Rub some IN her butt, too," I said.

Brittany abruptly sat back on her heels. "Oh no!" she exclaimed. "That's too gay."

Without a moment's consideration, my hand went out and I slapped her face with an open palm. She jerked back, brought her hand to her reddened cheek and looked at me in wide-eyed shock. Then she began to cry.

I reached out and grabbed her wrist pulling her to me until our faces were inches apart.

"Brittany, this is the last time I will tell you this. When I say do something, you better do it right now or I will slap the crap out of you. Understand?"

She stared at me blinking and sniffing.

"Now just do it!" I said sternly placing her hand on Jennifer's ass. Jennifer was watching her friend's submission tableau with wide-eyed attention.

Still sniffing, the compliant teenager began tentatively to rub cream on her friend's backside.

"Down in," I ordered, watching her.

She looked at me and then with downcast eyes slid her greasy fingers between Jennifer's cheeks. Jennifer shifted and took a deep breath when Brittany's cool creamy fingers contacted her anus. Brittany leaned forward to observe more closely what she was doing. Without encouragement, she worked the aloe into the puckered sphincter. She looked up at me for reassurance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.