Master's Island - Cover

Master's Island

Copyright© 2001 by Taoman

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Four castaways on a tropical island realize new depths of their sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The wind shifted and gusted through the hut. There was a flash of lightning followed by the distant roll of thunder. I sleepily became aware of an approaching storm. The fresh cool breeze played across our intertwined slumbering forms.

Jennifer stirred, took a deep breath and curled deeper into the crook of my arm. Either Brittany or Kimberly's lushness was tightly pressed against my back. I could feel the strong beat of her heart. I gently rolled over. It was Kimberly. I slid a hand up her side to her breast. Filling my hand with its fullness I ran my thumb across a fat nipple. The lightning flashed again and our eyes met.

She moved into me, gripped my erection and began a slow pumping. "We will need to be quiet and not wake the girls," she whispered.

I pushed her to her back and mounted her. We kissed and she guided me into her silken heat. We made slow love, both attempting to muffle our passion. When Kimberly came I placed my hand across her mouth and she bit me. Then minutes later when she came again I followed her. We kissed and silently screamed into the other's mouth.

Afterwards I disentangled myself from various female limbs, took her by the hand and stepped outside to observe the coming front. It was a dark cloudy night full of churning movement and electricity. We walked to the surf line and watched a majestic war of Gods on the far horizon.

We stood at the edge of the world. Shallow spent waves swirled around our feet as the tide crested and ebbed. Silently we held the other and both felt a new wholeness.


Taylor, Jennifer and Brittany had left early that morning to go hunting, leaving Kimberly behind. It was evident that her talents were more domestic than hunting. She was finishing a large mat she had working on for several days. It was her most ambitious undertaking in that it was the joining of two large mats. She planned to fill the cavity with soft grasses. She knew it would be much more comfortable than the flat mats they used now.

She enjoyed the near meditative state she reached while weaving. In this frame of mind she was able to gain a detached perspective of the island life. Kimberly had come to appreciate her time alone.

She had grown into her new responsibilities and place in the social structure gaining self-satisfaction in being submissive. Pleasing Taylor gave her a deep pleasure.

Even acts she once would found degrading now thrilled. She thought that was the key to her enjoyment. Before with Andrew Holt there had ultimately been no love, only taking. It was the love that made the difference. She thought that was the key to her enjoyment.

Taylor still delighted in making Brittany and her perform. She wouldn't tell him she had come to enjoy it. As for her little sister she always anticipated sex and did not seem to care with whom.

She had come to enjoy performing cunnilingus. Jennifer had slowly stopped being so cruel and had even started reciprocating pleasure when they made love. Kimberly smiled woefully and moved her jaw back and forth. "Thank God for that," she thought to herself, "the little minx nearly wore out my face."

Her relationship with Taylor had deepened beyond the two younger girls. There was empathy between them related to their ages. Taylor seemed to seek her company when he was in camp.

He was an amazing lover and wanted her constantly. Yesterday he had made love to her three times. He had been powerfully demanding and she had been completely overwhelmed by his passion. At the memory her fingers fumbled and she had to pause and take a deep breath.

She felt unspoken warmth in their relationship. Giving herself to him was as natural as the life they lived here. She had found her Lord and Master and for once in her life she was truly happy.

She heard footsteps approaching and was surprised at the hunter's early return. She turned to greet them. An armed young man stood above her. He was dark skinned but with oriental features. He brought up his gun and set the barrel between her breasts. He grinned.

We had found the necessity to hunt farther and farther from our base camp as the game became more aware of our threat. The porcine rodent animals had become scarce and for red meat we had to hunt other primates. The monkeys would now start a shrieking alarm at the first sight of us and then rapidly disappear into the distant canopy. We had correspondingly adapted and now split up. Jennifer would hide in ambush with her spear and Brittany and I would circle to drive the prey toward her.

This hunting took more time, effort and patience. On this day it was early afternoon before we were satisfied with our catch. We were approaching the camp from the jungle when the leading Jennifer halted and held up her hand and signaled caution/quiet.

Brittany and I immediately froze and listened. Then I heard the faint sounds of sharp foreign voices. The three of us blended into the foliage and crawled silently to the proximity of the camp.

The alien sight of the intrusion of strangers in our world was jarring to my sense of order. Two armed partially uniformed men were standing over a prostrate and cowering Kimberly. Both men held AK-47s at an attentive ready-arms position. Then a third stepped from the hut. The group had an air of menace about them and I felt the hairs stand on the back of my neck. I instinctively shrank lower into the underbrush as this individual methodically scanned the beach and then the jungle.

The still smoking campfire had evidently been the draw for these visitors. I saw their means of arriving beached in the surf. It was an ancient looking patrol craft. The bleached and chipped painted insignia on the bow was unfamiliar to me.

The men had a swarthy oriental look to them. The darkness of their skin suggested Polynesian but they were too short and slender for that race. Their faded khaki uniforms were worn and mismatched.

My attempt of national origin determination was abruptly forgotten when the evidently senior member of the trio barked a guttural question at Kimberly and then brutally kicked her in the ribs. The other's laughed as the naked beauty twisted in agonized pain at their feet.

I heard one of the girl's gasp and I turned my head to see a rising Brittany, drawing her machete and poising to charge to the rescue.

I made a nearly inaudible hiss. Brittany jerkily rotated her head toward me. Her eyes were dilated and wild with angry fear. I shook my head in an urgent negative fashion and motioned her down. The expression on her face changed to an anguished dismay as she realized the futility of a rescue attempt against the heavily armed men.

I motioned for the girls to fall back. We regrouped minutes later in the depth of the jungle. Brittany was nearly hysterical with a frantic anxiety. I held her trembling form in my arms and whispered for her to take "deep breaths" and "that right now her sister needed her to be very brave"

I had improvised a quick plan if for no other reason than to give the girls something to focus on. It was very simple. We needed to wait until dark to make our move. I frantically weighed our options and attempted to think out a plan. Against the evidently trained and heavily armed soldiers we had no immediate chance that I could see.

I was glad the two young girls obeyed me. I hoped their survival learning would hold true. I had a terrible premonition that the next few hours would be awful. Drastic or rash action must be held in check until we had an opportunity to rescue Kimberly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.