Master's Island - Cover

Master's Island

Copyright© 2001 by Taoman

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Four castaways on a tropical island realize new depths of their sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I stood high astride the peak of our future home. I flexed my knees and bounced my weight to test the strength of the structure. There was no give. I was satisfied with the permanence of the structure. This project had been ongoing sporadically for the past several months. The amount of time we could focus on this and other tasks varied daily with the amount of effort and time we had to devote to obtain food. Lately with the addition of Kimberly and a heavy fish spawning just offshore our sustenance had been plentiful and easily caught. Thus I had kept everyone busy on completion of our home.

I wiped the sweat from my forehead and noticed Kimberly in the shade below me. She had been with us nearly a week and her status had risen. We discovered she had a talent for weaving grasses into neat strong mats, which we used for sleeping. Previously our attempts at these comforts had been barely adequate and short-lived.

I watched her as she worked. She sat cross-legged and bent forward in concentration. Her movements caused her heavy breasts to sway and jiggle in an erotic fashion. I suddenly decided work was through for the day and jumped to the soft sand below. Kimberly brushed a strand of hair from her face and looked up at my approach. She smiled uncertainly at me when she noticed my rising erection.

Brittany was working nearby on strengthening the hut walls but had stopped to watch me pass. I motioned to her.

"Brittany, come in here I need your help," I ordered. She promptly followed me and in a moment both of us stood above the kneeling Kimberly.

"I have decided you two will work together to get me off," I said. The sisters exchanged a quick glance. "Now Kimberly I want you to lie flat back on your back," I directed.

She seemed startled for a minute as if events were going too fast for her but then set down her work. She leaned back and stretched her legs out. Then she lay flat. She blinked up at me.

I straddled her and lowered myself so I sat on her abdomen. Then I shifted forward so my cock rested between her breasts. "Now Brittany I want you to hold your sister's tits tightly together so I can fuck them," I told her.

Brittany lowered herself and gently placed both hands on her sister's bosom. She tentatively squeezed them together forming a softly silken channel.

I moved myself back and forth. I halted my movement so the penis head had popped up from the two mounds. "Not bad," I commented and then added, "Brittany you better lick my cock so it slides better. The completely tamed Brittany paused, looked at her older sister, and then I felt her tongue lap at my cock as it emerged from her sister's cleavage. After a minute of sensual bathing she fully took it in her mouth to suck.

I told her, "Really suck it, Brittany."

Kimberly attentively watched her little sister. I smiled as I thought of the changes a few weeks could bring. I pulled my hips back pulling my dick from her mouth. There was a wet slurping sound. I started a piston movement my now saliva soaked prick in the valley. "Squeeze them harder," I directed. I reached down placed my hands over Brittany's and squeezed Kimberly's breasts so they bulged upward. "Now hold them like that."

Brittany had to shift herself to rest her weight across Kimberly to get the right leverage but she maintained the pressure I wanted. "That's better," I commented. I had a wonderful view of two sets of large breasts being mashed together. I leaned forward on my toes, placed my hands flat on the ground and started a driving thrust. The girls were rocked under my weight and pounding motion.

Brittany concentrated on my cock's rhythm and when it was within reach she would playfully flick out her tongue and swipe the shiny head. After several minutes I noticed her arms had begun to strain as she struggled to maintain the pressure I desired. Still I continued until the back of my legs began to ache. I slowed and then stopped with my rod poised before Brittany. She immediately moved her head and took it in her mouth until her face was buried in her sister's cleavage. I pulled myself free from the warm embrace and stood. The sisters looked up at me. I reached down and pulled Brittany to her feet. I then showed her how I wanted her next, which was atop Kimberly in a 69 position. There was a slight hesitation but then she settled down with her sex poised above Kimberly's face. Both girls looked at me awaiting my next order. I squatted down behind Brittany and astride Kimberly's head. I reached down and grasping my penis rubbed around the older sister's pursed mouth and nose leaving a trail of secretion. I then pressed it against her lips, which she opened. I slowly fucked her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.