All The Way This Time - Cover

All The Way This Time

by Scorpio00155

Copyright© 2001 by Scorpio00155

Incest Sex Story: A flash back leads to more of the same.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

When I was fourteen I had committed an act of incest with my eight year old brother, although I'm not really sure whether it was incest or not. It had happened while I was looking after him one night when our parents were out; we'd been playing around and Jim had accidentally touched my pussy through my panties. I don't know why, but his touch had made me so randy that I lost control for a while; Jim had let out a yelp as I pushed him to the floor, opened his trousers and pulled out his cock. His yelp became a sigh when I started to wank him that turned to a groan when I leant down and sucked his cock into my mouth.

I'd sucked my little brother to an erection, probably the first he had ever had, and then went on sucking him until he had a climax. His fluids were thin and unformed as they shot into my mouth, it was as he gave a loud cry of pleasure that I had come back to my senses. Jim had been surprised and delighted by what I had done to him, not that he'd had much choice in the matter; in a way I had felt excited by it too, but after he had cum I felt nothing but guilt at my actions and that guilt stayed with me for many months. Apart from that one night I never did anything like that again. It was as though for one brief moment I had gone mad and although Jim had enjoyed my madness I could tell that it had confused him as well; yet he kept what had happened a close secret between the two of us. It was a secret that we never mentioned to anyone, not even to each other and after a couple of years it seemed that we had both forgotten the incident.

Jim was fourteen when I next remembered what had happened, of all things it was a TV program that brought the incident to mind. Though the program had nothing to do with incest something in it had jogged my memory. It was a strange coincidence that the circumstances were the same as they had been all those years ago; our parents were away and I was looking after Jim. Not for one night though, this time it was for a fortnight. My brother was sitting across the other side of the room from me as my memories bubbled up to the surface of my mind, glancing across at him I saw that he was looking at me and smiling.

"What?" I said to hide my own thoughts.

Grinning Jim leant forward before replying.

"I was remembering that night six years ago." He said quietly.

"What night?" I asked in feigned innocence.

"There is no way" Jim grinned, "that you could have forgotten the night you sucked me off."

"Oh that night." I responded pretending indifference.

Indifference was the last thing I was feeling, my pussy had got so wet over the past few minutes that my juices were soaking through my panties. But I was not about to let Jim know how excited I was feeling, not for a while anyway. Taking a deep breath I tried to meet my brother's eyes, they seemed to burn into me as though reading my very soul and after only a few moments I turned my eyes away from his.

"What about it?" I said breaking the silence between us at last.

"Do you remember," he smiled, "how you tossed me on the floor, whipped out my cock and sucked me till I came?"

Lord did I remember, the memory of his young, immature cock in my mouth flooded back to haunt and excite me even more. At the same time I wondered what all this was leading up to.

"I remember." I replied quietly.

"I never figured out" Jim sighed, "what the hell made you do that to me. Care to tell me now Penny?"

I breathed a silent sigh of relief at his question, for a while I had been wondering if my brother was hinting that he wanted me to do it to him again. Excited though I was I knew that I couldn't repeat the experience.

"I really don't know," I sighed, "we were playing, you touched my pussy through my panties and well, you know the rest."

Jim grinned and got to his feet, he came over to where I was sitting on the couch and sat down beside me. I was puzzled, but not concerned by his action.

"Touched you like this?" Jim breathed as his hand suddenly shot under my skirt onto my pussy.

Just like before a burst of lust rose in me, my pussy ached with it, my nipples ached with it and my mind was overwhelmed by it and in an instant I was out of control. With a low growl I twisted around and pushed at my brother's shoulders, his hand came out from under my skirt as he fell sideways on the couch; before he had landed I was tugging at his flies. Unlike the last time I had barely got his trousers open when Jim surged back against me, before I could stop him he was on his feet and tearing at his clothes and my lust just seemed to grow with every inch of bare flesh he exposed as he undressed. The sight of his cock, already hard and erect, made my head spin as my lust hit an unbelievable peak, jumping to my feet I threw off my clothes then leapt at my brother like a mad woman.

Though he was bigger and stronger than he had been six years ago he could not stand up to my onslaught, and with a cry he fell to the floor; I lost no time in taking his gorgeous cock into my mouth and it was gorgeous! This was not the immature cock of an eight year old boy in my mouth it was a cock of a man; it filled my mouth as I pushed up and down on it in a frantic rhythm. My tongue was pressing tightly to the underside of it while my brother croaked out something I could not understand. Suddenly Jim was twisting around like an eel, his cock turned in my mouth as he thrust his way under my body. Then his head pushing between my legs; his tongue ran along the length of my slit; raising my head from his hard flesh I let out a cry of wild animal lust as my brother speared my pussy with his tongue.

Lowering my head again I took his cock back into my mouth making Jim groan, but his tongue did not falter in its movements and while I sucked his cock he lapped at my juices which drove me even more crazy. Gurgling around his flesh I felt an orgasm rising in me, as it hit Jim was twisting around again; moving clear of my shuddering body; pulling his cock from my mouth then pushing me onto my back. Just like that Jim was in control, his body covered mine as he pushed my legs apart and I gave a gasping cry of panic and lust as his cock surged into me in one hard motion.

"We're going all the way this time Penny!" Jim laughed as his cock started to move in my pussy.

It was as though a bucket of cold water had been thrown over me, although I still felt wildly excited I also felt horror at what was happening. My own brother was fucking me deliciously, my horror was at the way I was enjoying it. Before long I found myself moving with Jim as his cock pushed in and pulled out of me, with each thrust I would raise my pussy to meet him then cry out as my clit was crushed between our bodies.

"Oh God I've waited years for this moment!" Jim gasped as his pace quickened.

"Jim, please stop!" I pleaded half-heartedly, "We shouldn't be...oh God...Jim we mustn't...OH GOD...JIM STOP...OHMYGOD...JIM!"

The last was a scream of pure ecstasy as an orgasm ripped through me; deaf to my weakening pleas my brother fucked me like a man possessed and for my sins I began to respond to him like a crazed whore; screaming for him to fuck me as I locked my legs behind his back to pull his cock deeper into my pussy. Fuck me he did, Jim seemed to go on forever as my body shook through orgasm after orgasm, my cries becoming weaker and weaker until they were mere whimpers and sobs, and when Jim pushed deep into me I let out a strangled, croaking cry. Groaning and quivering my brother shot his hot seed deep inside me, I could feel its heat spreading as his juices filled me and the sensation drove me to a new height of bliss. Then he was moving in me again, ramming his cock into me mercilessly as I sobbed out my ecstasy.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.