Riding Double - Cover

Riding Double

by Titmouse

Copyright© 2001 by Titmouse

Erotica Sex Story: Two teenagers take advantage of a girl. She doesn't really mind too much.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   .


Author's Note: This story is pure fantasy, but it had its genesis in a story told to me by my younger brother. There was a girl who was available to several boys, including my brother and her brother, but not me, unfortunately. I always resented that he got laid before I did.

"Get her hands, Mike!" Ken said, and grabbed Patty's ankles.

"What are you doing?" she cried, and kicked her feet.

Ken got one ankle, and while he was trying for the other and dodging Patty's free foot, I grabbed her arm on the opposite side. She tried to hit me, so I scooted behind her. I got both my arms locked around hers and held her that way. Ken climbed up her legs and sat on them.

"Don't do this, Ken," Patty said. "I'll never forgive you." She turned to me. "And I'm surprised at you, Mike. This is nothing but rape."

"Oh, come on, Patty," I said. "You know you don't mean it. You screwed the whole club last week!"

"And Eric had to go and open his big mouth!"

"That was because he was the only one who didn't get to," Ken said. "He was just mad."

"I don't care," Patty said. "I told you it would never happen again if somebody told, and I meant it. You should have kept him shut up."

"We tried, Patty," I told her. "And we've all voted to throw him out because he talked."

"I don't care what happened," she said. "All I know is that the word is out, and that's a big, big pain. So you guys had your shot. That's all there is. That's all there ever will be."

Ken didn't say anything. He just reached out and grabbed her tit.

"Goddamn it, Ken, stop it!" Patty cried. "Get your hands off me and keep them off."

Ken ignored her and went on feeling her breast. "Shut up, Patty. There are two of us and only one of you. You can yell your head off and nobody will hear you here. If you try to get us in trouble, there's four guys who will swear you screwed us one after the other last Wednesday at the clubhouse, and it would be the truth. We've already decided we're gonna do it, so you might as well relax and enjoy it."

He put a hand on the other breast, squeezing and kneading them both. Patty whimpered, but didn't say anything.

Ken reached up and unfastened the top button of Patty's blouse. "No," she said, but it carried no conviction. Ken undid another button, and then another. Patty's heaving chest gave me glimpses of her bra-encased tits as the blouse came undone. When Ken finished the buttons, the blouse hung half open. Patty's heavy breasts showed in middle.

Ken pushed the blouse away to either side of her mounds. The white bra covered most of her tits, but it was still sexy. Ken put his hands back on her breasts again, cupping and stroking them. "Hold her," he said, and reached around Patty's back, under her blouse.

He got his hands on the bra clasp but couldn't loosen it. Patty threw herself back against me, forcing her back against my chest and giving Ken no room to work on the tricky catch.

"All right," he said. He pulled his hands out and grabbed the bra with both hands. He jerked down on the material and it tore down to the heavier bottom seam. He changed his grip, yanked it again, and the last seam parted.

"Oh, goddamn it, Ken. You ruined my bra!" Patty cried.

"Don't make me tear anything else, then," Ken said. He pulled the two halves of the bra aside, revealing her splendid tits.

Patty was pretty enough, but her tits were her best feature. There was a line across them from her summer at the beach, but it was not sharp, and it was clear she had spent at least part of the time sunbathing topless. Ken cupped them in his hands and ran his palms over her nipples. I saw them stiffen. Like it or not, he was getting to Patty.

Ken dipped his head and kissed first one, then the other of the tits. He sucked at the nipples, leaving them wet and distended.

He moved his hands to the button of her cutoff jeans. Patty tried to jerk away from him, but Ken had her legs pinned and I had her arms, so there was nothing she could do. Ken got the button unfastened and pulled down the zipper. Sliding backward on her legs, he put his hands on either side of her shorts and pulled them down. At first, Patty struggled, but then she realized her twisting and turning was only helping Ken. She locked her ankles instead.

"Patty," said Ken, reasonably, "don't be so difficult. You know we're going to fuck you. You know you're going to like it. So what are we fighting about?"

Patty said nothing. Ken slipped down her legs until he was sitting on her ankles. "When I get her legs apart, stick a foot between them," he told me, grabbed her legs and slipped off her.

Patty started to fuss again, but between the two of us we managed it, although we flopped around quite a bit first. Ken managed to pin one foot and then used both hands to pry her other foot away from it. I got a foot between Patty's thighs, which held long enough for Ken to get a knee between her legs, facing her feet. He tugged at feet and shorts until he finally got one foot free of them, which was all that mattered. From that point, he turned around again and used his greater weight and strength to force his torso between Patty's legs.

Ken put his hand on her cunt. He rubbed his middle finger along it for a while, then bent the knuckle and pushed the fingertip into her cunt.

"Who do you think you're kidding?" he told Patty. "Your cunt's sopping wet. You're all heated up, aren't you?" Patty didn't say anything, but the ease with which Ken worked his finger into her was answer enough.

I was sitting behind Patty, holding her arms, with my legs stretched forward around her, my back against the sofa. I could see Ken's middle finger pumping in and out of Patty's cunt. The dark lips stretched outward when he pulled his finger back, as if reluctant to let it go.

With his middle finger buried in her cunt, Ken put his thumb just inside the top of Patty's slot, in the little pocket of skin where the lips joined. He rubbed his thumb around in little circles. Sometimes he rubbed up and down. Then he would return to plunging his finger in and out of her pussy.

Patty's breath was coming faster now. She was making little whimpering sounds. Sometimes her whole body jerked when Ken's thumb ran across the lump of her love bump. Ken pulled his finger out of her pussy, put his first finger next to it, and pushed them both into Patty. She gave the smallest little hump of a push back, as if she'd started to respond, caught herself, and stopped.

Ken ran his two fingers in and out of Patty's cunt. He looked up at me. "Grab hold of her tits, Mike," he invited. "Keep your arms around her, though."

It was true that Patty hadn't fought against the grip I had on her arms for some time. I pulled one arm free and wrapped it around her, then the other. I slid my hands to her tits. Patty moved to one side, but then she pressed back into my hands, lightly but definitely.

"Hang on a second," Ken said. He raised to his knees between her legs, keeping his fingers in Patty's pussy, and used his other hand to unfasten his own shorts. He worked them over his hips, the one hand alternating sides and back, pushing his undershorts down at the same time. His cock popped into view.

It was bigger than mine, but not much, I was glad to note. It stood out from his dark brown crotch hair at full thrust. Ken got his shorts down as far as his knees and quit.

He took his dick in his hand. "See what I've got for you, Patty? You know you like it. It's a big, fat cock, Patty, and it's just for you. I'm going to stick it in your pussy in just a minute. I'm going to fuck you, and then Mike's going to fuck you. And then maybe we'll both fuck you again."

Patty looked up at Ken's looming cock. I was more sprawled back than sitting, against the sofa front. With my hands on her tits, I had pulled Patty back with me so that we both were about half-reclined.

"I'm going to put it in you now, Patty, and you're going to love it, just like you did last week. You know your pussy's hungry for it. It's all wet and slick around my fingers." Ken pulled the fingers out and thrust them toward her face. "See," he said. He held them up to his nose, sniffed, and then wiped the wetness on Patty's cheeks, once on either side.

Grabbing a cushion from the sofa, Ken shoved it under Patty's ass. She raised up for it. He pushed her knees up and out, turning her pussy up. Leaning forward, he grabbed his cock with one hand and poked it at her hole. Patty was no longer fighting. Her legs stayed wide open to Ken's approach, even though his hands were no longer holding them.

The head of Ken's prick disappeared into her. Patty gave a soft grunt and arched toward it, stuffing another half inch into her love tube. Ken let go of his cock and, supporting his weight with both hands, slowly sank his cock into her.

Our three heads were almost together. I could see down over Patty's shoulder, between her tits to her dark-haired pussy and the shaft of Ken's cock sticking out of it. I watched Ken push in and out of her snatch several times. His prick came out slick and shiny with her cunt juice.

Patty was fucking Ken back now. My hands were still on her tits, cupping, lifting, squeezing and pinching her hard little nipples in my fingertips. She hunched upward to meet Ken's cock thrusts, offering her cunt to him, holding her legs wide so that he could push in as deep as possible.

"Damn that feels good, Patty," Ken said. "It's the best feeling in the world, don't you think? Feel my cock slip into your pussy. I'm fucking you, just like I said I would. And you like it, just like I said you would."

He fucked her rapidly for a while. Patty put her arms around him and fucked back at his penetrating cock, shoving her hips forward to meet his strokes, drawing back, and shoving her cunt at him again.

"You like it, don't you, Patty?" Ken insisted. "Don't you?"

"Yes," she said.

"What do you like?" Patty didn't answer. "Tell me or I stop. Tell me you like to fuck." Ken stopped shoving his fat dick into her eager pussy.

"I like to fuck," Patty choked. Ken pushed back into her.

"Tell me you like to feel my cock in your pussy."

"I like it," Patty said, pushing up to get more of Ken's prick. "I like it when you stick your cock in my pussy. I like it when you push it way in and let me twist around on it."

She lifted her legs around him, locking her ankles and using her legs to help Ken's thrusts. She pulled him toward her with her legs, her heels digging into his ass to urge him forward.

"That's right, baby," Ken said. "Fuck me back."

He looked up at me. "It's going to be your turn soon," he said. "Why don't you get your clothes off. Patty isn't going anywhere."

I took my hands off her tits, and Ken put his arms around her back, pulling Patty toward him while I worked my way out from behind her and stood up. While I was taking off shoes, shirt and pants, Ken pulled out of Patty's cunt and turned her around so that the top half of her body was lying on the sofa seat, with her ass pointing out into the room. I could see her pussy from behind, red and wet.

"Come on, Mike," Ken said, as I tugged off my undershorts. "Patty's waiting for you. She wants you to come over here and stick your prick in her pussy." He pushed at her legs, making her spread them and displaying her cunt. He shoved a finger into her cunt. "She's nice and wet," Ken said. "Patty likes to fuck, and she wants it now. Don't you, Patty?"

She didn't answer, although she rolled her hips around the finger Ken had buried in her cunt. Ken pushed his finger in a deep as he could and waggled in around in Patty's pussy. "You want Mike to fuck you, don't you?"

"Y...yes," Patty gasped. Ken's finger was down lower, rubbing around her clit.

"Ask Mike to fuck you, Patty," Ken said.

"Oh, Ken," she protested.

"Ask him," Ken commanded. "Say 'Please fuck me, Mike.'" I went over to them, naked, and knelt behind Patty about a foot away.

"Please fuck me, Mike," Patty whispered.

"Louder."

"Please fuck me, Mike," Patty said.

"That's a good girl," Ken said. "Go ahead, Mike, put it in her." He pulled his hand out of Patty's pussy and put it on her back, not holding her, but stroking it.

I crawled up closer, cock in hand, and pushed against her. It took me several tries to find the spot, but when I did my prick slid right in. Ken was right. Patty was slick and wet and ready to be fucked again.

I started hunching my cock into Patty from behind, slapping my belly against her buttocks hard enough to make them quiver. Ken had moved his hand from Patty's back to her face, and she sucked on his finger, the same finger that had been in her cunt a moment before.

Ken took Patty by the shoulders and turned her toward him, pulling her off the sofa and onto his lap. Her face wound up only inches from his cock, which stuck up into the air since he had not cum. I stayed inside Patty as she turned, holding her by the hips to pull her back onto my prick.

"Watch this, Mike," Ken said. "Come on, Patty, suck it for me. Take my cock into your mouth. Suck my dick."

I'd heard of cocksucking, but I'd never seen it. While I pumped into her from behind, Patty reached up a hand to Ken's prick and grasped it by the base. She stretched her head forward and stuck it into her mouth. It felt good just to watch it happen. Ken rolled his eyes at me.

Patty started to raise and lower her head, her mouth sliding up and down Ken's prick. Meanwhile, I was pushing mine in and out of her cunt. She rolled her hips around and around on it, sometimes pushing back and forth to fuck along with me.

Ken laid back on his elbows and let Patty work on his cock. She seemed to enjoy it. She licked it; she sucked hard on the top of it, hollowing her cheeks, She pumped her head up and down on it, sometimes hard and fast, sometimes slowly, teasingly, lasciviously.

"You're doing a good job, Patty," Ken told her. "I like the way your mouth wraps around my cock. Use your tongue more. That's it. That's it. Oh, keep it up, baby. You're going to make me cum."

Patty hesitated. "Don't stop, baby," Ken said. "I'm going to cum in your mouth. You'll like it, too." He fucked his cock up into Patty's passive mouth, shoving it in and pulling it out.

"Put your hand up higher," he said. "Put it up next to your mouth and squeeze on me as my prick goes into your mouth." Ken took her right hand and guided it up to his cock. He wrapped her fingers around it, covering her hand with his to show her what he wanted.

Patty seemed to get the idea. Ken lay back on his elbows again, and concentrated on pushing his prick in and out of her mouth. I was fucking Patty's cunt while this was going on, but my attention was really on the blowjob she was giving Ken. Was she really going to let him cum in her mouth?

It wasn't long before I had my answer. Ken gritted his teeth and clenched his eyes, and pumped into her mouth a little faster.

"Oh yes, honey!" he said, "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum right now." His body started jerking and twitching. He shoved his hips forward, forcing his dick deep in her mouth.

Patty made a strange noise, a gulping, gobbling sound and pulled her head back off Ken's cock just in time to catch a load of cum right in her face. Ken quickly put his hand behind her head and pulled her back down onto his prick. Patty came back willingly, as if she'd only been caught by surprise, and resumed sucking on the still-spurting prick. I could hear her swallow again, but more spilled out of her mouth around Ken's cock and joined the cum dripping down her face. Patty sucked on the head of the prick and jacked it off into her mouth.

Watching Ken cum in Patty's mouth was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. It turned me on as much as the sensation coming from my own cock that was pushing in and out of Patty's cunt. The combination got to me, and I could sense that I was going to cum, too.

Patty sensed it, too, and concentrated on fucking me back, holding onto Ken's prick and giving it an occasional kiss. But now most of her attention was on me and the cock that I was shoving into her. She hunched back at me, wanting it as much as I did.

" You cum, too, Mike," Patty said. "Shoot your cum in my pussy. I want you to cum in me. I want to feel you do it."

"Let Mike cum in your mouth, too, Patty," Ken said. "Do it to him." He pulled her forward, off my cock, and then pushed her head toward me. "Go ahead," he said. "Blow him."

Ken looked at me, kneeling with cock sticking out into nothing. "Sit up on the couch, Mike. Let her mouth-fuck you. It's great, and Patty does it real good."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.