Prize Winner - Cover

Prize Winner

Copyright© 2001 by RandomEvent

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - An immature boy wins the mating rights to the school's most beautiful girl. First he has to grow up.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Oral Sex  

Bradford House

After last weeks episode in the shortcut, I was feeling more frustrated than normal. Even being at home, the frustration level was increased. Whenever I was around Mom or Ellen, I was starting to pay a lot more attention to their casual attire. It was fascinating watching for the gaps in their clothing. I had dreamed at night about soft tufts of intimate hair. But now those tufts were suddenly gone. I was learning just how much I was being visually stimulated.

I was starting to look at them even more often than usual, if that was possible. What I was starting to see was a lot more of the pink, creamy skin and soft folds where I knew the delicious parts were located. It finally dawned on me that the hair was gone from both of them. The realization that both of them were walking around the house bra-less, panty-less and now hairless, pushed me right to the edge. I barely made it to my room. Taking a big breath to calm myself, I called for relief in the form of Crystal.


Weller House

I could tell that Ellen was not particularly happy about my having called Crystal for another date. She let me off in front of the house but refused to say a single word. While Crystal had agreed to a date, she had told me I was going to have to run the gauntlet to get her out of the house. I had still thought it was worth the effort. I needed her and badly. Last weeks quick taste had just whetted my appetite for a warm, juicy and tasty woman. It had also given me almost continuous hard-ons ever since. If Crystal hadn't agreed or wasn't available for a date, I was contemplating the unthinkable with either Ellen or Mom or both.

Thank God I knew where Crystal's front door was or I couldn't have found it in the dark. There was a small glow in the front window but no porch light. I knocked.

Crystal opened the front door and gave be a look of frustration. Both her mother and father were setting on the couch waiting to pounce. Crystal introduced me to them in a very formal manner.

"Like a beer, Boy."

"Yes, I would. Thanks."

He nodded to Crystal who left for the kitchen. "Little young to drink aren't you?"

"Probably, Sir, but I'm not driving tonight."

Both of them snorted. "I'm just checking you out to make sure you're not a stalking horse for that Jennifer, and trying to get Crystal out of the house for her. I forbid her to see that girl again, and I'm thinking of disconnecting her phone." Crystal was back and handed me a can of beer. I swigged it, gladly.

"No, Sir. I'm certainly not."

"You're the boy who helped with the credits program, aren't you?"

"Yes, I may have helped it along a little."

"Hm... Crystal has been talking about it for weeks. Went out there last Saturday and talked to someone. I think she wants to be a gynecological nurse, or something."

I couldn't help but glance at Crystal. She was a bright pink.

"It was for Physical Education teaching classes, Daddy."

"About the same thing, I suspect. Anyway, to make sure this is a legitimate date, I want you to take my niece with you. It's that or no date."

Well, that blew plan A for tonight right out of the water. Who was he talking about anyway? "I don't see why not, Sir. Maybe we'll take in a movie and then a hamburger or something."

"Cybil, come out and meet the boy who is your and Crystal's date for tonight. You three be sure to enjoy yourselves."

As soon as he said Cybil, I knew who it had to be. The same girl that had maintained eye contact with me all the way through her report presentation. By the time she was finished, the whole class, including the teacher kept looking from one of us to the other. I still didn't know what it was all about, but I sure wasn't going to ask her. She looked like the kind of girl who was seeking a soap box to lecture from.

She walked in and said, "Hi, I remember you from one of my classes."

"Oh, so you're a freshman then. Maybe Crystal should be watching you two," the father offered.

"I assure you, Sir, it's Crystal I'm dating."

"Well, I've got it covered both ways. Have a good time."

When we got out to the car, Crystal apologized. We decided on a drive-in movie with a lot of help from Cybil, who seemed very particular about what movie we were going to see. She was sitting in the middle and didn't seem inclined to get into the back seat. I gave up on the night, totally.

Twenty minutes after the movie started, Crystal said she was going to the restroom and looked pointedly at Cybil who ignored her implicit invitation. We had been scrunched up in the front seat, thigh to thigh. When Crystal left, I expected her to move over until Crystal returned at least. She didn't. Instead she turned to me.

"How could you have made a girl endure that? It was for your own selfish pleasure, wasn't it?"

"What girl and what are you talking about?"

"In the shortcut. It was dim and hard to see, but I know what you were doing. Pooee," she made a spitting, gagging sound, "I'll taste that the rest of my life. How could she stand to let you do that?"

This little girl was exasperating. "Just maybe, she liked it as much as I did."

"Impossible, unless she was one of those kinds of girls. I've heard about some very strange girls. But no normal, decent girl would allow another person to actually put their mouth and tongue down there like that. It is immoral, degenerate and disgusting."

''Which parish do you belong to?"

"You're not getting off that easy. I don't even go to church. We're talking about normal and abnormal. I ask around about you. You got a thumbs-up from one of those types of girl. It was some dumb contest or something. I know all about that Jennifer, too. She's been after my cousin for weeks now. Thankfully, Crystal is completely normal and wouldn't let anyone stick their tongue up inside of her," she gulped audibly and shuddered, "and w-w-wiggle it."

"I guess that means asking you out on a date so I could stick my tongue deep into you and wiggling it for a long, long time would be out of the question." I was looking at her profile when I said that. Her breath caught, her eyes bulged and started to blink rapidly. She stared straight ahead.

She looked like she was really confused, so I thought I'd add to her problems. I leaned towards her and breathing into her ear, I started to lick the lobe and the shell rim of her ear. Her breathing was picking up a little. I re-wet my tongue, then slid it just to the corner of her pink little mouth. It pursed to get away from my tongue. She gulped again but refused to turn towards me for a kiss.

So I slid my tongue down to her jaw and then further to her hair line and neck. Her breath was shuddering now. I kissed, licked, sucked, and bit my way down to the vee of her blouse until I could go no further. So I stayed right at the vee and licked in towards each small breast as far as I could. She was keening now. I ran my tongue very slowly straight upwards to her neck, then her chin, and then up to her lower lip. It was trembling.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.