Prize Winner - Cover

Prize Winner

Copyright© 2001 by RandomEvent

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An immature boy wins the mating rights to the school's most beautiful girl. First he has to grow up.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Oral Sex  

Elizabeth and Ellen both felt my tension. They were anxious too. And why not. They had bent over backwards to assist me in any way they could. Yet, even worse, they had to wait until I returned tomorrow sometime to get any hint of success or failure.

Finally it was time and I was dressed. Jennifer showed up on time and came up to the door. My boutonniere was in my lapel and I had her corsage in my hand. She was wearing a formal dress but it was sleek and sexy. I couldn't complain about the way she looked.

She drove us to the school auditorium where we parked and walked into the dance. The place was crowded with people milling around. I saw Judith across the room with Willy. He looked as proud as punch being with her. She was dressed sexy but had her hair done to look in our age group. Jennifer headed over to where Crystal was standing. Crystal introduced me to her date, a non-descript freshman who seemed tongue-tied. He looked somewhat like I felt three months ago.

We had a chance to settle in at a table for the four of us near the dance floor.

"Jennifer, would you like to have the first dance with me?"

"What kind of dance is it going to be?" I shrugged. "No, Edward, I'll wait for a little while, if you don't mind."

I caught Judith's eye and nodded slightly. She went to the bandstand and spoke to the band leader. She had set it up in advance and just needed to know if Jennifer wanted the first dance for herself.

There was a drum-roll as the band leader took the microphone. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen. The first thing on the agenda tonight is the introduction of the grand prize winner. A little later this evening we'll present the beautiful prize girl. But for now, let's hear it for Edward Bradford." The applause was nice and everyone was looking to see if I had changed from the original freshman assembly where they had first seen Jennifer and me at the same time.

I walked to the center of the dance floor and modestly bowed to the attendees. Addressing me, the band leader said, "And, what would the prize winner like the first song to be?" I gave him the name of the song I wanted. "Very well then, is there a young lady in the room who would like to dance with this gentleman."

Of course, Judith came skipping out onto the dance floor. We bowed to each other.

"Stand up Crystal, you've got to watch this with me," Jennifer said. "How can they two-step to this song? This is going to be pathetic."

Within 30 seconds the oohs and ahhs had started and kept getting louder as Edward and Judith did a dance with heavy sexual overtones and sophisticated twirls and lifts. Jennifer stood with her mouth open and her eyes blinking rapidly trying to take it all in. They were elegant and beautiful together. Then just as it ended, Judith threw her arms around Edwards neck and gave him a long kiss. Edward slid his hands down her sides, cupped her ass cheeks in his hands and pulled her tight against his body. The house was cheering and clapping wildly.

"Why doesn't he just fuck her on the floor?", Jennifer hissed to Crystal who had been oohing and ahhing right along with the rest.

"Don't wish that on anyone, Jennifer."

"What's the matter with you, Crystal?"

"I came to the dance to watch. I don't want to come to the room with you."

"You're going."

"I told you not to go to this dance and not to go to the room."

"Don't be a wimp. I'll show you what control is all about. Look at these fucking kids. Easy to impress, aren't they?"

"Yeah, me too, Jennifer. That was a super dance they did."

"I could have done that."

"Well, go ahead Jennifer so I can watch."

"Shut up and stay close in case I need a lick or something."

"You're crude sometimes."

"Fuck you. You want to look for a new girlfriend?"

"No," she said tearing. But maybe a boyfriend, she thought.

Jennifer noticed that for the next five dances, Edward couldn't even get back to their table. Every time a dance was over he was intercepted on the way back. He didn't refuse any dances.

"We've certainly had plenty of time for a lot of licks," Crystal said. "Why don't you just pick some kid and dance yourself?" She saw the disgusted look on Jennifer's face. "Sorry."

"Sorry, hell, I'm going to fuck over that SOB something terrible."

"I think he's kind of nice actually. You were going to dump on him no matter what."

The band leader, following another drum roll, took the microphone.

"I know you've all been waiting for this big moment. I want to introduce the girl voted the most beautiful by the student body, Miss Jennifer Terry." There was another drum roll as Jennifer stood.

"What song or kind of dance would you like for your first public dance with your date?"

Jennifer stood next to the table dumbfounded. She had sort of planned to razzle-dazzle Edward with a Tango and watch him fall flat on his face. That didn't seem very likely any more. She had never been so ill-prepared in her life. Just being the most beautiful girl here wasn't buying very much at the moment. And, worse, she had been waiting for three months for this chance to humiliate the winner. Now this.

These stupid kids were starting to look at her as if she had two left feet. She was having an epiphany. She had been getting by on her looks for so long she had no substance. Did she have any value? Why hadn't she at least practiced a dance with him? She felt foolish but a Tango was still her only hope right now.

"A Tango, please." It was all this bastard's fault. She extended her hand as Edward came over to the table to get her, and walk her back to the center of the floor. Oh, God, she thought, my mind's blank.

I could feel her reluctance when I walked her to the middle of the floor. She looked a little strange and her eyes were blinking rapidly. I struck the classic starting pose and waited for the music to begin.

"Help me," she whispered.

Now, my eyes were blinking. I didn't even want to think about not helping her. It was just too tempting. The music started and it was the same one known to everyone who had ever danced the tango. That would help both of us, I hoped. I did what Judith had done for me for most of the last three months; I told her every dance maneuver before I started it. Within fifteen seconds it looked to the casual observer as if we had practiced together. She was getting her confidence back, and starting to look a little more aloof rather than just confused.

We got a nice round of applause when the dance was finished. We hadn't embarrassed ourselves. Jennifer just looked relieved to get back to the table. And, she hated Edward all the more because she had to ask and he had helped her through it.

"May I have this dance, Crystal?"

I took her out to the floor. It was a slow dance and I held her close. We fit together nicely. "You dance very well."

"So do you. I think you surprised Jennifer." A couple of minutes later, "I didn't want to come to the room. She wants me to see you humbled and insisted I come."

"I know what she plans to do, Crystal. But if you show up there, I plan to make love to you again."

"I'd rather you didn't. I'm confused enough as it is."

"Does Jennifer know that we went out."

"No, and I'd appreciate it if you didn't mention it. I only did it to help Jennifer. I'm a you-know- what."

"Then I'm a you-know-what too. I still remember how you taste and feel."

"Bastard. Do we have to dance this close? I can feel you."

"I want you to feel me."

"Thank God, the dance is over. Don't ever ask me to dance with you again."


At about 10:30, I talked to both Jennifer and Crystal.

"The dinner in our suite number 601 will be served at 11:00 whether we are there or not. That's their closing time for the restaurant. If we don't leave soon, the food will be cold and the champagne warm. But it's up to you two."

Crystal, who had just had her toes stepped on again by her date, was ready. "All I have to do is drop the kid off at home. Then I'll come right over. Is that OK?"

Jennifer sighed. "I'm ready too. Shall we make for the door, Darling?" She had been speaking to Crystal, not me. "You can come too, if you really want to watch us."

"Oh, I really do want to watch you and Crystal. Let's go."

As we were obviously leaving, the band quit playing in the middle of the song and everyone turned towards the door to watch. The cat calls and lurid remarks started. I was told to give her hell in several different ways. It was all intended in good fun. But that didn't stop Jennifer from turning bright pink. Finally we were out the door. Jennifer looked like she was going to be mad all night.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.