Desperate Measures - Cover

Desperate Measures

Copyright© 2001 by JenniferE

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Maria was an unruly, disrespectful teenager with no regard for others, especially her mother Janet. But when the girl goes too far Janet takes matters into her own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Fisting   Water Sports   Scatology  

From the time they left the driveway Maria's and Elizabeth' lips rarely parted until they reached the base of the Mountain and Elizabeth had to give Janet directions. As they turned into the long driveway the headlights shone momentarily on a large sign. Maria read the words.

"Dr. Elizabeth Reed", she said out loud.

"Yes, I am a doctor, Kitten" The woman said.

"What kind of doctor?" Maria asked, snuggling in close to Elizabeth. She liked being called Kitten.

"A gynecologist!" she laughed. "A pussy doctor!"

"Really?" Janet asked. She was thinking of all the things a gynecologist could do to a young girl.

"Yes. Most of my clients are lesbians or bi and I have my office here in the lower part of my home."

"Very nice!"

Janet felt her cunt quiver as she parked the car in front of the large rustic home. She knew she was about to have the most entertaining evening of her life.

As Elizabeth showed them through her gorgeous home she paused in the bedroom and told Maria to disrobe. She spoke as the girl undressed.

"You have this last chance to back out, Maria. I am a very kinky woman and my tastes can become somewhat bizarre. Once we start there is no backing out. Do you understand?"

Maria nodded, butterflies racing through her belly. She didn't care what kind of nasty things Elizabeth wanted to do, she was willing to give herself freely to this magical woman that seemed to hold her spellbound.

"Very well then", Elizabeth said. "Well go right to my playroom!"

"Playroom?" Janet grinned as they walked down the stairs towards the basement.

"Well, yes. I have my office downstairs and a very special room attached for nights like these, or if one of my patients should happen to need special attention."

The smirk on Elizabeth's face told the whole story as she led them into a small waiting room at the foot of the stairs and then through a doorway off to the side.

Maria's eyes grew wide as she entered the room. It was stark white! Everything in the room was white, including the tile floor and leather furniture. The teenager felt as if she had entered a dreamlike operating room. In the center of the room was a pure white examining table with sterling silver stirrups at the foot and a dentist-like headrest. One long white leather couch was pushed against one wall and opposite that was a wall of shelves and cabinets. Maria recognized some of the instruments there, but other's she couldn't even begin to imagine what they were for.

"Very impressive!" Janet said as she hurried over to the shelving to examine instruments.

"I am prepared for any situation as you can see. Feel free to have a look around." Elizabeth encouraged her. She turned to Maria.

"Now, Kitten," she said, "I always like to start my session with a thorough examination. So if you wouldn't mind climbing up on the exam table?"

Maria shivered as she pulled herself up onto the small mattress, her young pussy quivering with excitement at the prospect of Elizabeth 'examining' her. She knew this would be no typical gynecologist's physical. The teenager placed each leg into a cold metal stirrup as Elizabeth raised them and locked them in place. She pulled the white leather straps around the girl's ankles and buckled them tightly. Janet came hurrying back to watch the proceedings, a wicked throbbing in her clit.

"Feel free to undress if you like", Elizabeth told her and Janet quickly disrobed and tossed her clothes onto one of the shelves. She stroked her glistening slit as she watched the woman place Maria's head into the headrest and then secure it with a single white belt around her forehead.

Maria tried to twist her head and found that the belt had a tight grip and she couldn't budge it. She had to quell the rising panic in her, as she was rendered completely helpless.

Elizabeth pulled both Maria's wrists up to the headrest and fastened them with cuffs that were been bolted there. Then, flipping a latch, the headrest fell backwards, causing the girl's head to pivot back and down. Maria's face was nearly upside down and right at crotch level with Elizabeth.

Elizabeth reached out with two fingers and grabbed one of the teen's swollen nipples, biting into it with her nails and pulling upward until she cried out in agony.

Maria tried to writhe and twist away from the burning pain but found that indeed she was completely immobile. Elizabeth released the sore nipple and allowed it to slap back down onto the girls chest.

"Just checking!" she said, an evil grin on her face. "Don't want my little toy going anywhere once I get started!"

"Oh! I'm going to love this!" Janet giggled, still frigging herself.

"I'm sure I'll be needing your assistance at some point, Janet, if you don't mind."

"I'd be happy to help doctor. Tell me what to do."

"Just pull up a stool and enjoy the show for now!" Elizabeth replied, winking wickedly at Janet.

Elizabeth went to the foot of the bed and pulled a lever on the side. Immediately the bottom rocked down slamming into the frame of the table and frightening Maria. Now her ass hung off the bottom of the bed completely free of any support. She heard the clunk of metal as Elizabeth unlocked the left stirrup and pushed it outwards.

Maria felt her left leg being force outward and tried to relax her muscles. Elizabeth pushed the stirrup out to its maximum stretch and locked it back in place. It was only slightly uncomfortable for the teenager until the woman doctor pushed the right stirrup out equally as far.

Maria's legs felt as if they were being ripped from their sockets, sideways. Hot pain ran through her thighs causing her to grit her teeth. She realized that her entire crotch, including her ass, was gaping open in all its female glory.

"Oh! How beautiful!" Janet laughed as she clapped her hands together.

"Quite beautiful!" Elizabeth agreed. She had many teenage girls for clients but she never 'had' any of them and she was hotly aroused at the chance to play with Maria. She gazed at the girl's body with hot lust burning in her own.

"She lubricates quite freely I see," she said, sliding her fingers from Maria's protruding clit down to the private area of her nether hole and back again. The doctor's fingers became soaked in thick girl cream as she stroked them up and down, causing Maria to moan and twist her hips.

Sliding her middle finger into the teenager's tight love hole she pushed and probed to measure the resilience of the slick tissue of her inner walls. Maria started to groan loudly with pleasure as Elizabeth's expert finger danced magic circles inside of her.

"Nice tight vagina. Good resilience in the vaginal walls and lots of lubrication", she said as she pulled her dripping finger from inside the teenager's cunt. "That's good! We can stretch her as much as we like and in a few days she'll be as tight as a virgin again!"

Elizabeth reach down with her wet finger and shoved it into Maria's tight little asshole, causing the girl to yelp with surprise at the rude intrusion. She pushed roughly at the insides of the teenager's rectum, testing the firmness and diameter of her small scat tube.

Maria clenched her sphincter muscle tightly around Elizabeth's probing finger and drew it deeper inside. Elizabeth seeing the girl's passions rising, wormed her finger in to the knuckle, crooked it like a hook, and twisted it skillfully inside the teen's humid shitter, sending wicked sparks of pleasure into Maria's tingling spine.

When she straightened her finger she felt the familiar sensation of a hot wet turd against her fingertip. She pushed deeper, sending the firm shit log back into Maria's bowels, then she quickly popped her finger free.

"Same for her rectum!" she grinned as she wiped her shit-coated finger on Maria's belly, leaving light brown trails across her soft, white skin. "We can do as we please with her!"

Maria was becoming very nervous AND very aroused. Her cunt was aching for attention and her body was hungry for defilement.

"I'll need the largest speculum in that stainless steal drawer, if you don't mind, Janet."

Janet ran to the sterile cabinet and flung open the door. There on a towel lie three silver speculums, one of average size, one larger and one extremely large instrument. She picked up the biggest and took it to Elizabeth.

"Have you had any really big cocks up there yet?" Elizabeth asked Maria in a matter of fact tone.

"Not really big." Maria trembled.

"Well it's about time you've had one I think!" the doctor said as she placed the closed speculum at the entrance to the girls tight fuck channel. Maria felt the cold instrument against her heated cunt and lurched at the shock of it.

Elizabeth pushed the fat clamps slowly and methodically into Maria. She wanted the girl to feel ever millimeter of the thing as it slide into her.

Maria did feel it. The combination of the intense stretching and the icy touch of the metal caused her vaginal muscles to cramp momentarily.

"Aaaaaheeeee!" she cried out at the speculum burrowed deeply into her spasming cunt.

Elizabeth seated the speculum firmly inside of the teenager and gave her some time to adjust to the tight fit. She twiddled with Maria's sensitive clit, sending delicious waves of pleasure through the girl.

"The clitoris needs some work I think", she said to Janet.

"Oh? What type of work?" Janet replied, anxious to find out what was in store for her daughter.

"It is not very responsive. Probably not sensitive enough." The doctor replied. "We can fix that quite easily though."

"I'm dying to know how!" Janet giggled.

"Later!" she said as she pulled up the rolling stool and sat square in front of Maria's stuffed pussy.

Elizabeth began to turn the adjustment knob and the teenager began to feel the pressure inside of her as her tight cuntal passage attempted to resist the spreading instrument. As the huge speculum opened Maria felt as if her young pussy were being pride open with a several crowbars at the same time and she whimpered softly as the pressure turned to a dull ache and gradually to a burning pain.

"Ugh! God!" Maria bellowed as Elizabeth stretched the cold metal spec open as wide as it would go. "Your tearing me open! Stop! It hurts!"

Maria's body was twisting and turning in an attempt to escape the wicked instrument and the tearing pain that it was causing in her pussy. Elizabeth looked up with lusty eyes as the teenager squirmed silently in agony.

"Jesus!" Janet said as she gazed into Maria's gaping fuck hole. She could see every bit of the teen's pink cunt guts and watched with hot lust burning through her as her daughter's inner walls flexed themselves in protest.

"We'll need a catheter from the top drawer, Janet." Elizabeth ordered, and Janet hurried to retrieve it.

"Catheter?" Maria gasped.

"Yes, Kitten. If you want to be a proper toilet, you have to learn to drink without spilling." Elizabeth said as she opened the paper bag and pulled the long plastic tube from it.

Placing the business end of the catheter at the entrance to the teenager's small peehole, Elizabeth pushed inward slowly, sliding the tube deep into Maria's urethra and up into her bladder. Yellow liquid flowed rapidly through the clear tube, stopping at the closed valve.

Maria wiggled her hips as she felt a slight burning sensation inside of her cunt. Then it felt as if she had lost control of her bladder momentarily and she feared that she was peeing on the floor.

Elizabeth stood with the end of the long, clear flexible tube in her hand and walked to the head of the exam table. Maria saw that the tube was filled with yellow liquid and she realized that it must be her urine.

"Open your mouth, Kitten!" Elizabeth commanded and Maria obeyed.

Maria opened her mouth wide but Elizabeth instructed her to form her lips into a large 'O'.

"It will make it easier to swallow while your sucking hot piss from a cunt", the woman informed her. "It wouldn't do for you to spill any in a public place like a department store dressing room!"

Maria pictured herself kneeling in a women's dressing room at Macy's while Elizabeth and her mother urinated into her mouth. A delightful shiver ran through her at the thought.

Elizabeth held the end of the catheter a few inches above the teenager's mouth, her other hand on the small valve.

"I'm going to open this valve and it will not be closed again. You will of course empty your entire bladder into your own mouth. You are not to spill one single drop of piss. Swallow as your mouth fills. Should you lose any of it, I will have to punish you!"

With that Elizabeth twisted the knob, opening the valve and sending a hot stream of urine into Maria's mouth. The acrid piss shot straight into the teenager's throat, causing her to gag and cough. The first mouthful spilled free and ran into her nostrils.

Maria quickly recovered from her failure and attempted to swallow the next mouthful but it took her too long to get control of her throat muscles and more of the nasty pee spilled from her mouth. By the third mouthful Maria had gained control of her throat and was finding it easier and easier to drink her own urine without spilling it. Her mouth was filled over and over again and she emptied each mouthful into her belly.

The teenager's rank piss seemed to flow forever back into her mouth. She was beginning to think it would never end when the last few dribbles landed on her tongue.

"Not bad for a beginning toilet whore!" Elizabeth said. "But those first few swallows were atrocious! You will have to pay for wasting precious urine!"

"But I did the best I could!" Maria protested.

"I don't want the best you can do! I want perfect!" Elizabeth spat as she grabbed Maria's nipple and twisted it.

"Arrrrrrgh!" the teen cried out, her nipple on fire with pain.

"And don't argue with me again!" the woman hissed. Then, reaching down with one hand she ripped the catheter from Maria's urethra, sending a quick spurt of burning pain into the tight little piss chute.

Elizabeth went to the counter and retrieved three small alligator clips and threw them onto Maria's belly. Standing between her legs she teased and poked at the girl's clitoris, causing it to swell with pleasure. Maria groaned loudly at the expert teasing of her small sex button and thrust her hips as if reaching for more of the delicious sensations. Then, suddenly, Maria felt as if someone were tearing her swollen clit from between her cunt lips.

Elizabeth had a tight grip on the girl's distended pleasure nub and was pulling savagely upwards with it. The woman picked up a clamp and placed it firmly at the stretched base of the teenager's sensitive clit, allowing it to slam closed around the abused sex meat.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh, Gooooooooooooooooooooood!" Maria screamed in agony. "TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF! Please! TAKE IT OFF!"

Maria burst into tears, her body writhing in agony as the nasty metal teeth bit deeply into her clit flesh. She felt as if every nerve in her body was attached to her tiny sex button, joining in a unanimous cry of terror. Her body shuddered uncontrollably and she bucked her hips wildly trying to fling the vicious clamp off.

Janet watched the small head of her daughter's clitoris turn purple as it swelled to an impossibly thick knot. She wanted to reach down with her mouth and bite the juicy looking little cherry from its base and chew it up. Fortunately for Maria, she resisted the perverse urge.

Maria blubbered and pleaded with Elizabeth, begging the woman to remove the biting teeth from her pussy. But the teenager's begging only increased Elizabeth's arousal and she began thumping her finger at the clip, flipping it rudely around and sending excruciating jolts of pain throughout Maria's young cunt.

Maria finally stopped crying and pleading as the sharp, searing pain in her clit turned to a numb throbbing. Her small pleasure nub was so engorged with blood it felt as if it were the size of a baseball. With her head tilted backwards she couldn't see the condition of it but she knew that it must be at least three times its natural size. And indeed it was!

"Janet, why don't you go plant your asshole on her mouth." Elizabeth said when Maria had finally settled down.

"With pleasure!" Janet said as she walked to the head of the exam table. Facing away from her daughter, the woman spread her own asscheeks and plopped her dirty shit hole directly on Maria's mouth.

"Now, shit-whore!" Elizabeth said. "Toilet sluts MUST have discipline and self control!"

Maria was shaking all over, the shock and pain of the clit-clamp still having aftereffects on her body. Her entire being was now focused on her abused sex button and she could even feel the cool air as it raked across the tip.

"Slide your tongue into your mother's dirty asshole now", the woman commanded.

Maria did as she was told, digging her tongue as deeply as possible into her mother's filthy, sour shit passage. She tasted the stale remains of Janet's morning bowel movement and it caused a deliciously wicked tremor in her tortured pussy.

"You are to maintain that position until I tell you to stop!" Elizabeth continued. "If you lose your concentration and remove your tongue from her ass, you will be punished! Understood?"

"Mmm. Hmm." Maria tried to show her understanding. This didn't seem like such a big deal to the girl. She could tongue her mother's asshole all day long and never grow tired of it. As she lay there enjoying the sensation of Janet's rectum pulsating around her tongue the older woman began to move.

Janet rotated her hips on her daughter's face, enjoying the wet sensation of the girl's warm tongue in her ass. As she wiggled, Maria's slick probe massaged the inner walls of her ass.

"Hmmm! God she has a wonderful tongue, Elizabeth! You have got to try her out."

"I have every intention of doing just that! But first things first!" Elizabeth said as her head moved into Maria's crotch.

Maria felt the first swipe of Elizabeth's tongue across her clithead and nearly jumped free of her bonds. It was the most incredibly excruciatingly painful pleasure she had ever experienced. She was able to maintain her tongue position inside her mother's ass despite the intense sensations shooting from her clit to her lubricating love passage.

Elizabeth continued her licking movements, allowing large amounts of spit to drool from her mouth and drench the tortured nub.

"Nnnnnnn! Nnnnnnn!" Maria groaned into her mother's asshole.

"Jesus! What the fuck are you doing to her down there? She has her tongue almost in my bowels and the damn thing is worming around like a trapped snake!"

The intense pleasure that was surging throughout Maria's abdomen was far beyond anything the young girl could have ever imagined and several times she found her attention leaving her tongue to settle on her cunt. She quickly pushed her own pleasure from her mind and concentrated on her mother's.

When Elizabeth found that Maria's nearly undivided attention was on pleasuring Janet she moved to the next step. Encircling the teens clithead with her lips, she sucked the engorged bulb into her mouth and began flicking it with her tongue.

Maria lurched, her tongue slipping from her mother's dirty shithole momentarily. She quickly tried to slip it back in, hoping that neither of the women had noticed. She was not quick enough and Janet bellowed out the accusation.

"She pulled her tongue from my asshole!" she cried out.

Maria waited to feel the results of her mistake but it didn't come. Elizabeth didn't stop her insane clit sucking. She continued to lather Maria's deliriously aroused pleasure nub with savage ferocity, building the girls passion to a fever pitch.

Just as Maria's cunt exploded into a fiery orgasm, Elizabeth bit down on the girl's enflamed clit, causing the teen to cry out in tortured bliss. Her tongue fell free of her mother's ass and waggled about helplessly as her body shivered with erotic pleasure. She didn't care, her only attention being on the unreal climax she was experiencing.

"Damn! Whore!" Janet hissed. "Get that fucking tongue back up my asshole!"

Maria couldn't even hear her mother's filthy orders, her entire body wracked with sweet, hot sensations. Elizabeth was gnawing on the teen's sex button with her side molars, exerting enough pressure to keep her orgasm from fading.

Janet pulled her ass from the girl's face and brought her hand down in a harsh slap across her face, sending the girl on a quick trip back to reality. Her tongue shot out of her mouth and she waggled it about invitingly towards her mother.

"Too late!" Elizabeth said, a wicked trill to her voice. "Your mistresses pleasure always takes precedence over your own! You must be punished!"

Maria winced at the words. She didn't know how much she could endure and she was sure now that Elizabeth was well experienced at inflicting some very wicked tortures. The teenager clenched her eyes and her jaw in preparation for the inevitable pain. It came soon enough!

Elizabeth picked up the second clamp, grabbed Maria's small but knotted left nipple and pulled it up, stretching it out obscenely. She opened the second clip and placed it gently around the teenager's distended nipple. The she dropped it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.