Desperate Measures - Cover

Desperate Measures

Copyright© 2001 by JenniferE

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Maria was an unruly, disrespectful teenager with no regard for others, especially her mother Janet. But when the girl goes too far Janet takes matters into her own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Fisting   Water Sports   Scatology  

Monday morning Janet called the school and told the guidance counselor that Maria would not be in classes that week due to a sprained ankle. She had not heard a sound from her daughter all-night and peeked in to see that she was all right. When Janet opened the door she saw the empty wine glass on the nightstand and knew that Maria had flagrantly disobeyed her. Throwing on a housecoat, Janet slipped out to the backyard, and with a sharp steak knife, cut off a long thin branch from the maple tree that shaded their home.

Back inside the house, Janet cut the twigs that sprouted from the tree branch, leaving small, rough, nubs poking out up and down the stick. She returned to her bedroom with a large bowl, and after shucking her robe, retrieved a pair of white cotton panties from her drawer. She grinned as she dropped the panties into the bowl and began her morning pee. The bowl filled quickly and the woman's underwear became saturated with her dark gold urine. With the stick under her arm and the panty-piss-bowl in her hands, Janet entered her daughter's bedroom. She retrieved a piece of rope from the floor and stared down at the sleeping girl.

Reaching down, Janet squeezed Maria's nostrils shut, causing the teenager to awake with a start. Maria's jaw flew open in an effort to catch her breath and when it did, Janet forced the dripping panties into her mouth. She pushed them in deeply, filling her daughter's mouth with the pissed-soaked material. When the entire pair of underwear was forced into the struggling girls mouth, Janet pushed the rope between her teeth and wrapped it behind Maria's head, creating a sort of 'horse bit' to keep the girl from spitting out the pee saturated underwear.

Maria was completely taken by surprise and before she knew it she was drinking her mother's warm urine as it dripped from the panties into her throat. At first she was thrilled to taste the acrid piss as it filled her mouth, but when she looked up at Janet, she saw the anger in the woman's eyes and she began to tremble.

Janet walked to the foot of the bed and very calmly untied her daughter's legs.

"Roll over, you filthy, little, disobedient shit-whore!" Janet screamed at her.

Maria could tell that her mother was very angry and she shuddered in fear as she rolled onto her stomach. Janet retied the teenager's legs as tightly as possible, cutting off the circulation to her feet.

"I told you not to eat the shit that was in that wine glass!" she screamed. "And you have disobeyed me!"

"Mmmmph! Mmmmph!" Maria tried to protest through her piss- drenched gag.

"You have no discipline!" Janet yelled as she picked up the long, thin tree branch. She took hold of Maria's left ankle and raised it upwards. Then with a wicked downward swing, she smacked the limb brutally into the sole of her daughter's foot.

Maria hadn't seen the switch and wasn't ready for the unbelievable pain that it delivered into the sensitive sole of her foot. She screamed out in agony.

"Mmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmmmmmmph" came Maria's muffled scream.

Her protests were broken off by a second jolt of hot pain that caused her to jerk wildly in an attempt to get away from the assault. All her efforts were to no avail and the teenager burst into tears as Janet powdered her foot with the nasty little weapon.

Twenty lashes later Maria was sobbing pitifully into the pillow. Her foot was ablaze with scorching pain and it was all she could do to keep her breath steady. It only served to draw Janet further into a heated passion and she went to the side of the bed with her stick raised.

"You had better learn some discipline if you want to remain my shit whore!" she screamed as she raised the switch again.

Maria heard something whistling through the air and then she felt the brutal sting of the oak branch as it bit into her tender ass flesh. Her back arched as her legs stiffened, creating a perversely sensuous picture for her mother. She was horrified at the incredibly hot pain that was shooting through her ass and found herself unable to even cry out. The constantly dripping pissrag in her stuffed mouth was constantly draining into her throat, burning it with its acrid flavor. Maria choked as tears ran from her bulging eyes and her body trembled.

When Janet brought the stick down on Maria's ass the second time she pulled it towards herself as it struck the girl's flesh, causing the sharp stubs to dig into her sensitive skin. Two deep scratches appeared along with a bright red welt that swelled up quickly. It was a beautiful sight to Janet, the soft, pale flesh of Maria's lush ass contrasting with the fiery red switch marks. She raised the homemade crop again and exaggerated her downward sweeping motion smacking and tearing the young ass meat with a vengeance.

Maria had found her muffled voice again and began to produce painful, muted grunts and blubbers.

"Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!" she screamed into her gag. "Unnnnnnnnnnnngah!"

Janet's sexual arousal was heightened further by the agonized babbling of her daughter. She tore into the teenager's ass with heated lust, beating it to a fiery red pulp. She didn't know how long she whipped Maria's sexy little ass, but when she finally stopped, the girl was shivering with pain.

Janet reached down and spread the crimson cheeks of Maria's ass, and placed the small tip of the tree branch at the entrance to Maria's tight shit hole. With one slow, continuous movement she pushed the spiked stick deeply into her daughter's rectum.

Maria's face turned crimson as she grabbed at the sheets in an attempt to get away from the invading little monster. She felt every wicked spine as it tore through her sensitive and tight anus. The small tip of the thing felt as if it had wormed its way into her belly. Janet had pushed a full nine inches of the thin torture device into Maria and was now twisting it sadistically inside of her.

"Discipline, whore! Discipline!" she shouted.

Janet stood back to survey her perverse creation as her fingers went to her cunt. She rubbed her clit ferociously for several minutes while she watched Maria's discomfort fade.

"Wiggle your ass!" she ordered.

"Hmmph?" Maria questioned.

"Wiggle your ass!" Janet repeated. "I want to see that switch twirling in the air!"

Maria looked pleadingly at her mother, her eyes wide with fright.

"Do it or I'll shove it in further!" Janet hissed.

Maria began to slowly move her ass back and forth. As she did an amazing thing happened. The motion caused the external part of the stick to waggle around like some perverse tail, but internally the flexible end of the branch twirled and bowed, sending little pleasure jolts into the teenager's rectum. She wriggled her ass in wide circles not only to entertain her mother but also to produce more of the erotic sensations in her anal passage.

Janet watch with perverse delight as the switch twirled madly from her daughter's ass. She saw the teen's butt cheeks clenching in a constant rhythm as if she were trying to draw the stick in further and she heard Maria sucking on the pee-drenched panties in her mouth. Lewd, guttural noises were coming from her throat and beads of sweat had broken out on her forehead and upper lip.

Maria began to slam her hips up and down on the bed. She found the violent action created a more intensified poking and probing sensation inside of her. She could feel her cunt boiling inside and knew that the simple twig in her ass was going to make her cum.

"More?" Janet asked her daughter as she frigged herself.

Maria nodded quickly, grunting with heated anticipation. Janet leaned over and pushed another two inches of the branch into her daughter's shit hole, causing the teen to groan loudly and buck her hips. The woman's lust was at a fever pitch and she needed a quick release. She climbed onto the bed, her back resting against the head board and her legs spread open in front of Maria's face.

Janet reached down and pulled the rope and pissy panties from her daughter's mouth then slid her crotch into the girl's face.

"Suck my cunt, whore!" Janet groaned and Maria's face went into the hair-covered treasure that was her mother's womanhood.

Maria sucked, licked, lapped and chewed on the older woman's sopping cunt, drinking down the delicious flavor of her mother's fuck juice. She found it difficult to control both her waggling ass and her sucking mouth at the same time so she concentrated on Janet's pleasure and gave her ass a rest. Janet, seeing her daughter's sexual quandary, wrapped her left leg over Maria's shoulder and began to kick at the protruding stick, sending it rocking back and forth and nearly causing it to spring from her daughter's ass.

With some effort Janet slid the stick between two of her toes and rocked her leg to wiggle the stick. With her control over the branch she could manipulate her daughter's pleasure level and in turn control the girl's oral attentions. She found that each time she pushed outwards with her foot, Maria would groan loudly and lap harder at her mother's cunt.

"Like that don't you whore?" Janet grunted, grabbing Maria by the hair.

"Yes, Mother!" Maria groaned back.

"Like to have your shithole reamed out?"

"Yes, Mother!" the girl gasped. "Ream my shithole good, Mother!"

"That's a good mommy-whore!"

Janet stirred the stick inside of Maria's rectum; sending erotic shivers into her daughter's young pussy. When the stick bowed inwards the small spines massaged the tender tissue that separated her vagina from her rectum, causing the walls of her pussy to secrete large amounts of creamy lubrication. Maria shuddered as she felt an orgasm begin deep within her bowels. Her mouth went to Janet's swollen clit and the girl began to suck voraciously at it, pulling and licking the engorged pleasure nub in a heated frenzy of lust.

Janet also felt an orgasm begin to burn inside of her and she began to twist the stick around with her foot. With both hands on her daughter's head she pulled the girl into her frothy cunt while she bucked her hips, rudely fucking into Maria's face.

"Make me cum, whore!" she yelled at her. "Make me cum good!"

Maria went wild on her mother's sex. She chomped and sucked on Janet's cunt meat with all the frenzy of an insatiable slut. Her young ass chute was alive with sensation and she poked her ass up higher in an attempt to take more of the tree branch inside of her. Janet saw Maria's efforts and used her foot to push more of the bending limb inside, causing the girl to cry out in ecstasy.

"Oh god!" she moaned, pulling her head free of her mother's crotch. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Janet was on the brink of her climax as well and quickly grabbed two handfuls of Maria's hair and yanked her face back down into her steaming cunt.

"Eat me, whore or I'll shove that stick up into your belly!" she screamed.

Maria opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out as far as she could then completely relaxed her neck muscles, allowing Janet to twist and rock her head in any direction. Janet used her daughter's face to mop up the overabundant fuck juice dripping from her pussy, then used the girl's extended and stiffened tongue as a clitoral stimulator. She rocked Maria's head up and down, sawing the girl's moist tongue over the entire length of her cunt crack.

Maria didn't care. In fact she loved the feeling of being completely out of control. He cunt was clenching wildly as her orgasm shuddered through her and she relished the nasty feeling of being used in such a rude way.

Janet looked down at the wickedly perverse sight of her aroused daughter acting like a common whore with a tree limb jutting from her ass and her tongue jutting deliciously from her mouth. It was too much for her and a fireball of pleasure whipped through her.

"Sweet fuck!" she screamed. "Sweet fuck! I'm cumming whore! I'm cumming!"

Both mother and daughter rock with violent jerks as they came together, the two of them panting and grunting like animals in a heated mate.

When they finally settle down and Janet regained control of her breath she silently pushed Maria's head away and stood. She untied Maria's legs from the bedposts.

"Stand! But keep the stick in your ass!" she commanded the girl.

Maria had to roll on her side and slide off the bed in order to keep the stick from breaking or sliding to far into her. When she stood, she looked back to see the obscene vision of what looked like a tree growing from her asshole.

Janet once again grabbed her daughter by the hair and led her from the bedroom into the master bath. She walked Maria to the toilet and told her to kneel beside it. While maintaining her grip on the horny teen, Janet straddled the toilet backwards and squatted slightly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.