Desperate Measures - Cover

Desperate Measures

Copyright© 2001 by JenniferE

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Maria was an unruly, disrespectful teenager with no regard for others, especially her mother Janet. But when the girl goes too far Janet takes matters into her own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Fisting   Water Sports   Scatology  

Gina found herself becoming more and more attached to Leslie emotionally as well as sexually. The fifteen-year-old was bright and full of life, with a libido almost as strong as her own. By late afternoon she knew that Leslie's passions could be stimulated very easily with any type of erotic conversation or dirty comment and she took every opportunity to bring up the subject of sex.

Leslie loved the frankness with which Gina spoke about love and sex. She made her feel at ease about it and the teenager easily joined in the conversation, asking many questions. She blushed often after Gina's honest and candid answers. But with each red face came a delicious quivering in her pussy.

They bathed together after a late dinner and Gina good naturedly insisted that Leslie treat her to a lingerie 'fashion show'. Leslie was surprised to find that she felt confident enough to do such a thing and asked Gina to put some music on. She disappeared into the bedroom and in moments returned, dancing to the rhythm of the hot, sexy jazz beat.

Gina applauded and whistled at the fifteen-year-old throughout the show, her own pussy tingling inside as she watch the obviously aroused girl dance.

By the time Leslie had finished she had become a bit sweaty and breathless from the exercise and she threw herself onto the couch, cuddling next to her lover.

"That was wonderful." Gina told her. "You must do that for me more often."

"You make me want to do things that I've never done before." Leslie confided in her. "I never would have done that for anyone else, but with you I feel so sexy and hot!"

"Me too, love. Me too!"

There was a long silence and when Leslie looked up she caught Gina staring into space, a sad sort of look on her face.

"What is it, Gina?" Leslie asked, worried that the woman was upset about something.

"Oh nothing really." Gina replied, her eyes still gazing distantly away.

"You can tell me. Really" Leslie insisted. "I love you. Please tell me what is bothering you. Did I do something..."

"No!" Gina almost shouted it. "Your perfect love! That is a part of the problem."

"I don't understand. What do you mean?"

Leslie was becoming quite concerned that Gina might have lost interest in her already. She reached out for the woman's hand and held tightly to it.

Gina herself was quite concerned. She had obviously fallen for this beautiful young creature and she found herself in deeper than she had planned. She truly loved Leslie and wanted the girl to stay permanently but her need for dark and dirty fetishes was strong and she didn't want to alarm Leslie and scare her away.

"Goddess?" Leslie said, trying to cheer her up.

Gina smiled slightly as she looked deep into the fifteen-year- olds' sparkling eyes.

"This is very hard for me, Leslie." she explained. "I have honestly never felt so much love for anyone before you. I want you to stay with me for as long as you want but I haven't been completely honest with you about everything. Well, that is, actually I have been honest but I haven't told you many things about myself and I am really afraid that if I do you will want to leave forever."

Leslie hesitated. What could possibly be so bad that Gina was afraid if she knew that she would leave her. She wondered if the woman had robbed a bank or murdered somebody. Still, Leslie couldn't think of anything bad enough to cause her to give up her new lover.

"I'll never leave, Gina. Unless you want me to." Leslie tried to reassure her.

"Maybe." Gina said. "But this relationship can't possibly grow if were not completely honest with each other. I want it to grow."

"Please tell me what's bothering you." Leslie was starting to sound as if she was begging.

"I am bisexual." Gina said flatly.

Leslie became very worried. She didn't want a man to come between them but she knew that she would never interfere with the woman's happiness.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No. I don't have boyfriends." Gina smiled. "And in fact I don't even date, but every once in a while it feels really nice to have a hot, virile male plunging deeply into you, as I'm sure you'll find out one day."

"I can't imagine anything nicer than being with you Gina. You make me feel things and think things that I never have before."

"Oh I didn't say it was nicer. I much prefer the erotic lovemaking that only us girls can share together. But it is nice every once in a while."

Leslie went silent for a moment. It did bother her that Gina would want someone else. She remembered her mother and father saying that marriage and relationships were filled with concessions and sacrifices. She realized that she would sacrifice anything for the love of this beautiful woman.

"It's okay." she said. "I don't mind. If you need that then you should have it. I can spend the night away on those nights when you want to bring someone home."

"Nonsense! I would never do that to you." Gina said emphatically. "If that occasion ever does arise then you will either stay with me or I wouldn't do it."

Leslie pondered that and wondered what Gina had meant by it. She didn't think she could stand to see or hear the woman giving herself to someone else. She just nodded her head.

"Is that all?" Leslie asked, trying to act as if it didn't bother her.

"That's only the tip of my decadent iceberg, love."

Leslie watched Gina blush for the first time. Obviously there was actually something that the woman was embarrassed about. Gina actually WAS embarrassed at what she was about to say and she had to take a deep breath before speaking.

"Tell me." Leslie replied, smiling bravely and hoping she would be able to accept whatever Gina was about to say.

"I... I..." Gina stuttered a bit at first. "Well, to tell you the truth, love, I am what they call a dirty bisexual."

"What's that?" Leslie said, curious about what a 'dirty bisexual' was.

"Well... I'm very deeply into toilet games."

Leslie giggled nervously. She assumed that what Gina was referring to was her fetish for peeing in someone's mouth.

"You mean like what we did today?" she said. "It's really okay! I liked it a lot too. After the first shock of it all I couldn't get enough! It made me feel all hot and nasty!"

Gina could see that even the memory of that morning was enough to get Leslie's sexual desire burning. She could see it in the girl's eyes.

"Well, love, there is much more to it than just pissing in each other's mouth." Gina explained slowly.

"Like what?" the teenager asked innocently.

"I like shit play too!"

She had said it most emphatically as if were a statement she'd dreaded making. Leslie's eyes went wide with surprise and shock. Images of what that could mean disgusted her. Question after question went through her mind at once causing her to tremble with anxiety. Gina saw her reaction and reached out to take her hand.

"Let me explain." she said. Her own hand was shaking a bit too.

"I think women are the most beautifully, sexy creatures in the world and I don't mean just certain parts of a woman. I mean all of her. Especially you!"

That helped to calm Leslie's panic and she was able to relax back into the sofa.

"You see, I love being intimate with you and I want our relationship to be exclusive but I do have the need to give and receive the most intimate of gifts with my lover."

Gina started to drift off as she spoke quietly.

"To be lying submissive under another woman, her beautifully shaped ass spread and exposed above you is wonderful. Then, as you watch, that sexy dark hole opens and a golden brown, sweet piece of herself begins to slide out."

Gina's mouth was watering at the thought and she had to pause to catch her breath. Leslie too, while feeling sick to her stomach, was also getting a very pleasant rush from Gina's description.

"Your head rises and you press your face close and inhale deeply. The smell is offensive but very sexy - in its own way. As you watch it slowly emerge the desire to taste it becomes overwhelming. You press your tongue on the moist shit, absorbing the flavor as it dissolves slowly onto your pallet, The utter filthiness of it enflaming your passions and love for the one you are with."

Leslie's jaw was beginning to drop and her eyes were wide with curiosity as Gina continued.

"Then as your lover's waste slips from that wonderful little hole, your mouth opens and you feel its warmth as it slides in. Yours is the ultimate act of submission and your lovers, the ultimate inner gift of love and intimacy."

"Do you eat it? And swallow it?" Leslie asked dumbfounded but obviously aroused.

"That is really up to the individual." Gina said. She smiled at the sight of Leslie unconsciously stroking her inner thigh.

"There are actually many things you can do with it, love. Eat it, share it between each other, massage it into each other. Hmmmm, the texture of a warm bowel movement spread across your skin is so sensual!"

"Wow! You make it sound really sexy!" Leslie said, her eyes still bright with interest.

"It is not for everyone, that is for sure." she told the girl. "And I would never require that of you, but I will always have that yearning."

"Gina? You know that I would do anything for you..." Leslie started to say before she was interrupted.

"You don't have to try, unless someday you decide that you want to. I just needed to be honest with you about some of my desires", she told her.

Leslie nodded her head and smiled. Gina had made it easy for her to say no without really saying it. Yet the teenager wondered. If she didn't agree to such a dirty act, would Gina find another woman to do it with. Certainly she must know other women that did this. Leslie couldn't bear the thought of her lover being more intimate with someone else. Aside from that, Gina had made it sound so sexy and intimate that it HAD caused the fifteen-year-old to become extremely wet.

'So what?' Leslie thought. 'Only yesterday I never would have dreamed I would be in love with another woman that was twice my age. I might really like it after all.'

And so, Leslie decided that she would keep an open mind and if the occasion ever arose she would at least give it a try. Little did she know that the occasion would arrive very soon.

Gina and Leslie confided in each other through two glasses of wine each as they sat on the couch together. They told each other their deepest secrets and feelings, all the while stroking and cuddling together. When Gina rose to refill their glasses for the third time, Leslie rose also.

"I'll get it!" Gina said, incorrectly assuming that Leslie was going to refill their glasses.

"Oh. I was just going to use the bathroom." Leslie explained. "All that wine is going through me."

"Hang on", Gina said, smiling as she set the glasses back down. "I'll go with you."

Together they walked hand in hand and when they arrived in the master bath, Gina began to strip down. Leslie went to sit on the toilet but Gina stopped her.

"No, love! I want to receive from you tonight." she told the teenager.

"Really?" Leslie giggled. She was really enjoying their pee play and was anxious to try giving. She too quickly undressed, her horny little pussy lubricating at the thought of what they were about to do.

When Gina was naked she went to her knees in front of Leslie's glistening young pussy. She looked up at the girl, her eyes glazing over with the knowledge that she would soon be tasting the fifteen- year-olds urine.

"I want to taste your pee, love." she said softly. "Piss in my mouth for me!"

"Mmmmm." Leslie hummed as she reached down to pull open her well oiled labia. The sight of Gina, under her pussy, waiting for her to pee sent a hot shiver through the teen.

"I want to drink you fully, love." Gina whispered. "Fill my mouth then stop your flow so I can swallow."

Leslie nodded and Gina opened her mouth wide below the young girls drooling pussy. She could here Leslie breathing very heavily above her as she pushed her hand into her own crotch to pleasure herself. Leslie thought it was terribly sexy for the woman to drink pee and masturbate at the same time. Several silent seconds passed before the first short dribble of piss fell from her cunt. Gina cooed at the first taste of it. Like most of the young girls she had seduced, Leslie's urine was fresh and clear and the woman allowed it to remain puddled-up in her mouth.

A small flow of warm, salty pee soon began to spill gently down into Gina's waiting mouth, filling it slowly and giving both of them a delicious thrill. Leslie did as Gina had asked her and when she saw that the woman's mouth was nearly full, she stopped the stream. Gina lingered below Leslie's pussy, gurgling the hot pee in her mouth while the teenager watched with building lust.

Gina closed her mouth and swallowed, her eyes closing as she felt the warm liquid slide into her throat. It was like the finest wine she had ever tasted and she knew in that moment that Leslie and her would be together for a very long time.

As quickly as Gina opened her mouth, Leslie began to pee again. She was more than full and was anxious to relieve herself. Once again Gina gurgled it before swallowing and groaned softly as the hot, slightly acrid teen piss made its way to her belly.

With each mouthful that Gina swallowed, Leslie's young pussy lubricated a little more, until the teenager was drooling like a young bitch in heat. Gina could tell that Leslie's bladder was quite full by the amount of urine she had already consumed and she knew that she wouldn't be able to take it all.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.