Naughty Little Brother - Cover

Naughty Little Brother

by Scorpio00155

Copyright© 2001 by Scorpio00155

Incest Sex Story: Sue had forgotten her little brother's birthday, in an effort to make it up to him she arranges a private party for just the two of them. Sue made one mistake though, she promised he could do whatever he wanted that night!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   .

Like most girls of eighteen I was into going out and enjoying myself, not that I did it to excess, but I did enjoy going out, getting chatted up, dancing and so on. Even if I do say it myself I am attractive, but it can't just be my opinion judging by the number of men panting to get into my knickers, a few have succeeded, but not that many, I'm not easy in any sense of the word. Anyway, as a result of enjoying myself I forgot my little brother's birthday, a thing I had never done before; my little brother was fourteen and in some ways quite grown up, in others he was still a kid, but that's true of all men. What was even worse was that he had spent a lot of money buying me a gold pendant for my birthday, and I felt rotten for not only not getting him a present, but for totally forgetting his birthday.

"Sorry Ken," I said guiltily, "I really am."

"It's all right sis," he shrugged though I could see that he was disappointed, "no big deal."

"I'll find a way to make it up to you real soon," I blurted, "I promise."

"Okay." he replied simply.

God I felt like such a heel as he wandered out of the living room, mum and dad pointedly made no comment which was worse than if they had said something and I sat feeling guilty and miserable and all for the sake of a party that had lasted two days. A little later that day my parents informed me that they were going to the theatre and then for a meal.

"I suppose it wouldn't be too much trouble for you to look after Ken would it?" dad asked sarcastically.

"No trouble at all." I sighed, "Will you be late?"

"Somewhere around one," dad replied, "is that a problem?"

"No." I said simply.

To get to the theatre in time mum and dad would have to leave at around three in the afternoon and I had a sudden brainwave, I'd give my little brother a late birthday party. I had a couple of hours to get some bits and pieces from the shops and while I was there I could get him a token something as a present. It was a rush, but I managed to do my shopping, including getting Ken a gift voucher from Smith's, and get back home before my parents had to go out. Even better was the fact that no-one saw me come in so the party I planned to give my little brother would be a surprise to everyone.

Just after three mum and dad went out and I headed straight for the kitchen to sort out the food, Ken had gone up to his room to play with his Scalextrics so I was able to lay out all the food on the sideboard without him knowing a thing about it. In all the preparations had taken me three quarters of an hour and I was pleased with the spread when I stood back and looked at it; then I looked at myself and sighed, I was dressed in my scruffiest jeans and an old T-shirt, my hair was a mess and I had managed to get icing on my cheek. I decided to tart myself up a little just to make it special for Ken, after a quick shower and a fast brush of my hair I put on one of my summer dresses even though it was the depths of winter, it was warm enough in the house so I wouldn't feel cold.

The only thing was that all my dresses were rather short and the one that took my fancy that night was the shortest of the lot. Not only did the hem fall just short of my backside but the neckline was deep and plunging showing off all of my cleavage; in fact the only bra I could wear with it was a quarter cup one that left my nipples exposed, but I didn't think Ken would mind, a tanga and a pair of self-grip stockings topped off my clothing and a little make-up finished the job. When I looked at myself in the full length mirror I grinned, I looked more as though I were about to go out man hunting than giving a party for my little brother, I grinned as I did a little twirl in front of the mirror. I was a little vain and I did like what I saw reflected back at me. Feeling a hell of a lot better with myself I went downstairs and took one last look around the living room, everything was just right and I closed the curtains and lit the candles on the cake I'd got from the bakers.

"Ken," I called up the stairs, "would you come here a minute, I've something to show you."

"Okay." I heard him call back.

A few minutes later there was a thundering on the stairs as he came down, I'd turned off the living room lights and with only the candles going it was quite dark in the room, he appeared in the doorway and blinked.

"I said I'd make it up to you." I said, "I've arranged our own private party, just you and me and a pile of food. Come and blow out the candles."

"Great!" Ken laughed as he came over to the table where the cake sat.

"Make a wish," I grinned, "tonight's your night so it may come true."

He closed his eyes for a moment then opened them and blew out the candles, the room went dark for a moment as I groped for the light switch, I set the lights to a dim glow, enough to see by, but not glaring. Over the next hour we ate and drank, laughed and joked, for Ken there were soft drinks, but I was drinking wine and after a while I felt pleasantly merry.

"Can I have a glass of wine?" Ken asked.

Our parents would probably have said no, but they weren't here and I could see no harm in him having one glass, maybe even two.

"Of course you can," I grinned, "you can have whatever you want tonight, as long as mum and dad don't find out that is."

"Well I won't tell them," my brother laughed as I poured him a glass of wine, "This is great Sue, thanks."

"Well I did promise to make up for missing your birthday," I grinned, "and I meant it. You can do whatever you want tonight, it's your night Ken."

"Oh wow!" he laughed, "Whatever I want? Can we watch a video?"

"Why not," I laughed at such a simple request, "which one do you want to watch?"

Ken was out of his chair like a shot, but instead of heading for the cabinet where the videos were kept he went to the sideboard, opened one of the cupboards, reached inside and produced a video, which had no label on it. Naturally I was curious as to what was on the video, as I hadn't even known it was there, I nodded to him and he went over to the telly, switched it on, put the tape in the player and rushed over to the couch with the remote in his hand.

"Will you sit beside me Sue?" he asked.

"If that's what you want." I grinned and rose from my chair.

Once I was settled on the couch beside him my little brother started the tape going, the telly crackled and hissed then loud sounds came from the speakers and a picture appeared on the screen.

"What the hell!" I gasped sitting bolt upright.

On screen was a woman being screwed by a man, every detail was being shown explicitly as her cries came from the speakers, reaching over I grabbed the remote and stopped the tape.

"Aw Sue," Ken moaned, "you said I could watch what I wanted."

He had me there, but I wasn't too sure about this tape, I hadn't been so much shocked as surprised to discover it was a hard core porn tape, I'd seen a couple of the things myself, but I hadn't suspected that there was one of them in the house. The thing had to belong to dad, though mum must have known it was there, how Ken had found out about it was anybody's guess, but I just knew that our parents would hit the roof if they knew I'd let him watch it, then again, as long as the tape was back in place before they came home they'd be none the wiser.

"Okay," I sighed, "but at least turn the volume down a little."

I gave Ken the remote and he started the tape off again and turned down the sound so that it didn't deafen us, to be honest the tape was good, better than those I'd seen in the past, both in quality and content. Of course the content involved women getting screwed in every position imaginable by one or two men, there was even a lesbian scene and one of bondage and when, after an hour and a half, the tape ended I felt quite breathless and my pussy was more than a little damp, as may be guessed I'm one of those women that gets turned on by porn. Ken rewound the tape while I poured myself another glass of wine and tried to calm the excitement I felt from watching the tape, I had fond memories of one of my boyfriends showing me a porn tape then fucking me to a frenzy, God had I been hot on that night and I was feeling that way now. It was just after seven and I knew Ken would ask me to let him stay up late so I was going to have to wait quite a while before I could ease my arousal in the only way possible that night, by hand, sighing I watched my little brother put the tape back where he'd found it.

"So," I grinned at him, "what now?"

"I'd like another glass of wine." he grinned back.

"Okay, but that's it." I replied.

"Okay sis." Ken laughed.

As I handed him his full glass my little brother grinned up at me, his eyes seemed to sparkle with devilment and I wondered what he was thinking.

"You did say I could do whatever I wanted tonight?" Ken said softly.

"I did and I meant it." I smiled without thinking, "If I can arrange it, you can do it, I promise."

Ken laughed and I wondered what I had said that pleased him so much, when I found out it took my breath away, but at the same time it sent my juices flowing in my pussy.

"I want to play dollies." Ken grinned.

"Dollies?" I frowned, "I'm not with you."

"You know, dress them up, undress them, and make them do things. Dollies." Ken grinned even wider.

"But I don't have dolls any more." I sighed thinking he'd gone nuts.

Then the penny suddenly dropped, he wanted to play 'dollies' with me! I couldn't believe what he was suggesting, but at the same time it was such a turn on that I was actually finding the idea tempting, I stared at my little brother in disbelief as he smiled up at me.

"Are you suggesting using me as the doll?" I gasped out.

"Uh huh." he nodded.

"Jesus!" I breathed, "Are you nuts?"

"But you said..." he replied crestfallen.

"I know what I said," I sighed, "but Christ, Ken, that's going too far."

As we spoke I was finding his idea more and more appealing, hell he was only fourteen, how far could he go? I was torn between agreeing to and rejecting the suggestion, but as the minutes ticked by the disappointment on my little brother's face and the yearning in my pussy began to influence my decision especially when my first shock at his suggestion faded. The question was what did he expect to do, he'd already mentioned dressing and undressing, more like undressing if I was any judge, but what did 'make them do things' mean to him? There was only one way to find out and my curiosity finally tipped the balance of the scales, with a sigh I stood in front of my little brother and gave a rather weak smile.

"All right," I said nervously, "let's play dollies."

"Really!" Ken exclaimed with a sudden smile, "Really and truly!"

"Really and truly." I replied with butterflies in my stomach, "I'm the doll, what happens next?"

"Boy are you a doll!" Ken laughed standing up, "Dolls don't talk though."

"Okay," I sighed getting to my feet, "I won't say a word from now on."

Ken came over and took the glass from my hands, I followed his every move with my eyes as he put the glass on the sideboard then came back to stand in front of me, he walked around me, his eyes going up and down my body and I felt my pussy grow hotter. Then he reached out to me and my stomach tied itself in knots, how I managed to stay still and quiet as he touched my shoulder I'm not quite sure, but I did and encouraged by this Ken grew bolder. With slow, careful movements he ran his hands over my dress, I felt myself trembling with nervousness as his hands passed over my boobs then slid down to my stomach, he went behind me and I struggled to keep my eyes turned to the front as he ran his hands down my back raising goose-bumps on my skin. I couldn't hold back a gasp when his hands went under the hem of my dress and stroked across my virtually bare backside, he stroked my bum for a few minutes and my nervousness became tinged with excitement, especially when he ran his hand under my body to stroke my pussy through the thin material of the tanga.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.