My Big Tit Mommy - Cover

My Big Tit Mommy

by Natalia Marie

Copyright© 2001 by Natalia Marie

Incest Sex Story: A big tit mom and her sister use their huge tits to give the daughter the maximum satisfaction by doing whatever the daughter asks

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Size   big tit mom,mom with big tits.

Chapter 1

"Lick your tits you fucking bitch!. Suck and lick your huge fucking boobs" said my aunt Donna to my mommy who has been making good use of her huge 40dd tits by lapping her huge tits with her pink toungue as much as possible.

My mom is a horny bitch who has been enjoying this incest fun for the past four years with her sister Donna, me (Linda) and her two stud sons Paul and Dave. My aunt has a very sexy and huge fleshy fat ass which has become the major source of our lust in the recent times. And her huge boobs are the main playthings of all members of our family. She has been training mommy in the art of titfucking for the past few days and mommy has become a submissive student of my aunt Donna.

"Ooooo Mommy! I am getting very hot watching you licking your huge tits!. Oh momma! You know I love to watch you playing with your huge fucking boobs. You promised me that you would do whatever I liked. Please momma! Your daughter wants to watch you doing so many nasty things with your fucking tits. Oh momma! Your fucking boobs are driving mecrazy. Please do all the things to your tits which you promised you would do! Will you do it for me, momma? "

"Ohhh Baby! you know I would love to do anything that would make you happy, honey! Today aunt Donna is with me only to make you fully happy. You know her better than I know. She is expert in the art of titfondling and titlicking. We promise you we will put on a great show for you honey! " said my momma winking at me. Aunt Donna is now looking at me licking her lower lips with the tip of her pink toungue and she is wiggling her ass to show that she is naughty enough to do whatever I want with my horny momma.

"You do not worry honey! Your momma and me are going to to give a show which you have never seen in any porn movies. We are going to use our huge fucking boobies to make you extremly hot and horny. We will fuck each others' tits finally with big dildos and you can watch all this in the climax or if you wish you can fuck your slut momma's huge tits for yourself. Your mommy likes titty fucking. She gets very wild when somebody, be it a man or a woman fucks her huge tits. Don't you, Julie? You titlicking slut! I am going to shove my huge tits and and their long nipples in your ass and pussy today and fuck them till you cum hard on them! Your ass hole is very big honey! I think it can take a quarter of my huge boob inside it and Oooooo!, just thinking of my tit and its nipple inside your fleshy ass and fucking it with my tit is making me horny, honey! Let's do it honey! Let's show your daughter how I am going to fuck your sexy ass with my big boobs and long nipples! " said my aunt Donna looking at me with her lust filled eyes.

Oh my god! My aunt is really going to use her big fucking boobies on mommy and sure, I am going to see a full tit orgy scenes today. My pussy is becoming wet at the thought of watching my mommy on all fours and showing her fat ass to me while aunt is behind her huge ass plaing nasty games with mommy's ass! Wow! This is sure like two horny bitches with huge tits doing the nastiest!

"Oooo Donna! You really are going to fuck my fat ass with your tits? Honey! Oh my god! It has been long since I felt your long nipple and tit flesh in my big ass! Oh! This is a goint to be huge turn on for my horny daughter Linda, honey! Please fuck my fat ass with your huge tits, you fucking slut! I will lick your ass and fuck your tits with my huge dildo in return! "said my slut mommy.

My mommy has become very horny and she now held her left tit with her hands and squeezed it with full force. The tit being very heavy and big has bulged out and its nipple has become stiff and erect like a small nail, which looked like a small cock protruding out of her tit flesh. Aunt Donna, looking at what my big boob horny mommy is doing got so hot that she moved her hands on her huge naked tits and started pulling on her nipples. I am getting very hot by looking at these horny bitches, my mom and aunt.

"Look at my tits, you horny fucking bitch! Look at your mom' huge fucking boobs! You wanted to watch me licking my own tits? YOU fucking slut! Come near and help your momma! Oh god! My ass and pussy are burning with desire, Julie! Do something to my tits. Make me cum hard and showmy daughter how nasty we get while doing this tit orgy! " said my horny momma out of lust.

She wiggled her fat ass while uttering all these nasty words and i immediately ran to her and stood before her. Oh my sweet pussy! Her huge fucking boobs stood like two huge water melons on her chest and one of her tit nipples looked really blood red in color. She held her left tit with her left hand and moved his right hand to the tit and pulled its nipple out. Oh my fat fucking mommy! The nipple along with the tip of the tit flesh strecthed out atleast by an inch.

"Look at this nipple, you bitch! Look at your mommy's long stiff nipple. Now i am going to lick this fucking nipple with my long and fat toungue till you ask me to stop licking. And then i will suck my own nipple by shoving my tit flesh as much as i can into my mouth till you cum hard in your pussy. Donna, please come behind me and hold my huge tits with your hands and squeeze them. Come on you fucking bitch, come and hold your sister's big fucking tits and push them together till they swell to my mouth. "said my big tit mommy.


Chapter 2

My aunt Donna, after watching my mommy, who is now holding her huge left boob and bending her head to catch her long and erect nipple with her pink and sensual lips, moved closer to me and trying to arrest her strong urge to help her horny sister, patted on my left ass cheek.

"Do you observe how horny is your mom, Lisa? Watch her and see how I arouse her just by uttering few filthy words. Do you like it filthy, honey? I love it and so does your mom! In sex, the more you use dirty and filthy nonsense, the more you get satisfaction. Watch her, you filthy mother fucking Lisa! Watch her! how hot she is? That fucking titlicking woman is trying to hold all of her tit nipple between her lips and is trying hard to pull it into her mouth. Oh my sweet cunt! Your mom is now licking her nipple honey! Ohh god! See how lustily she is moving her long tongue all over her own titflesh! "siad my horny aunt Donna, watching my mom and her pure incestual self love.

My mom is now strecthing her long tongue to move its tip on her stiff and erect nipple and probe its flesh to fully satisfy her hunger for her own flesh. I have watched so many porn movies in which women making self love to their flesh. But my mommy bitch is one hot woman with huge tits, always ready to lick and suck her own tits and get them fucked thoroughly.

"OOOoo... My fucking tits! My own tits are driving me crazy! Wow! What a huge pair of big boobs these are! People struggle to lick and suck their own tits and for me it is so easy! Oh my sweet tits! I wish I had two tongues so that I can lick and suck both of my tits at the same time!! My fucking tits need a huge cock bewteen them, Lisa! I wish you were a shemale so that you yourself could fuck my tits thoroughly. Watch me, you motherfucking bitch! Watch I how lick and suck my huge boobs and you should try this on your own tits often so that your hubby gets so hot for your tits! Ooooo... , I love showing my huge boobs to your hubby dear, and get fucked between my huge tits with his 1 foot cock while you help us by holding my tits together and pushing them together for his long and fat cock to make my deep tit valley tighter! Wow! Just imagine this, you nasty asslicking Lisa! " said my mommy, trying hard to shove half of her titflesh into her own mouth.

Oh my god! I have never seen my mommy this hot. It seems she is extremely hot today. and I very much wanted to see her doing so many nasty things and it is my dream day atlast! It is now my turn to use her lust to satisfy my hunger for her tits and ass. Her sis is very hot too and after listening to her sis's words, she started squeezing her own big boobs and offering her huge titflesh to me, she said " Come on you tithungry girl! come and hold my huge tits with your hands and let's lick them together to make your mommy bitch hotter and hornier. Watch that daughterfuking lusty woman! Oh my god! She is trying to pull her long and erect nipple into her own mouth and Wow! She made it! That damn fucking bigtit woman made it! She is now sucking her own tit nipple and damn, what a sight! OOOooo! "Said my horny bitch Aunty Donna.

I along with my aunt watched my mommy, as my mommy without any shame lustily started making love to her own tits, by holding her left tit firmly with both hands and pushing the titflesh as close as possible to her mouth, so that she could suck her already erect nipple much better. The nipple which is looking like a pink bud on her dollar sized aurola, is shining like a diamond, all wet with her own saliva. She initially moved the tip of her tongue all over the titflesh which is close to her mouth, and started brushing every inch of awsome boobflesh, up and down and all around. All the while patting her own tit and sometimes giving it a rough squeeze, she moved her toungue all around the pink aurola, first moving hte tip of the tongue around the out ward circular flesh of the nipple and slowly spiralling inward to the very base of the nipple flesh.

She is teasing her own nipple, trying to move the tip of her tongue to push the nipple away from her face and again with same degree of lust she is pulling the nipple towards her face either with her fingers or with her tongue, sometimes with both. She sometimes stops the nipple licking and lifting her awsome big boob straight to her mouth, with so much love and lust, she even kisses it. And it looks she is very hot and to let it out, she is biting her huge titflesh, moaning with lust. I could watch her eyes all the time, and they showed pure lust for her own titflesh. Her tongue is very long and she is able to stretch the tip of her tounge to the very tip of her nipple. Oh, my god! This way, if looked at her for 10 more minutes, I would surely cum hard and already, my pussy is all wet with the overflowing juices.

"OOooo you fucking mommy! You are making me so hot. I feel like licking my own tits! Oh mom! You and your sis are two damn fucking whores. Mom promise me now! You will make me cum hard and let me rub my pussy juices all over your huge knockers and lushful ass. Ohh mom! I feel like fucking my asshole with your long and stiff nipples and shoving as much as of your titflesh into my asshole and fuck your tits with my asshole. OOOoo! I love you mom! I like you for what you are doing to satisfy your daughter."

Right then, my bigboob aunty Donna, squeezing and pushing her huge dolls together, lustly moaned to me, "Watch her Lisa! Watch your bitch bigboob slut mommy! Oh my god! She is lapping her huge titflesh as if there is no tomorrow. Don't you feel like licking and sucking her tits? Ooo, imagine you and your mommy sliding your long tongues all along your mommy's titflesh, your tongue starting from its base and your mom's at top and both the tongues licking the same tit and often touching each other. Imagine how hot you feel when you twist your mommy's tongue with your own tongue on her huge knockers and Wow, it is good to watch when your tongues meet at the tip of your mommy's tit nipple. Then you hold her tit nipple between your sexy pink lips and try to suck it deep into your mouth where as your mom moves her long snake like tongue trying to pull her own nipple into her own mouth! Now if you two allow, I will join you and your mommy in "this tongues on a single nipple war", and if you wish we all would lick your mommy's tit nipple, Oh my god! Ohh, Just thinking of three long tongues moving on and around the same nipple is making me shiver with lust. Oh my fucking Julie bitch! Lick your tit nipple, you slutty titfucking whore, move your pink tongue on that clitty like nipple. Ooo.! I feel like rubbing your nipple with my long and stiff clitty. Oh my sweet pussy, I feel like licking my own clitty now! Heavens help me! Let me lick my own clitty! "

With all this filthy monologue of my big tit slut aunt Donna, my pussy and perhaps my mommy bitch's pussy, both have become very wet and my pussy is so wet that I feel like rubbing my pussy juices all over my mom's and aunt's big tits and make them rub their juice coated big knockers with each other. And I looked at my mom and got so horny and hot after watching what she was doing to her own big fucking tits. Oh my fucking ass! She is holding her huge knockers, one each in her hands and she is trying hard to bring both the tit nipples close to each other(by squeezing the tits harder and pushing them closer), so that she can move her tongue on them simultaneously. No one can stand this scene in which a horny and slutty woman trying to lick and suck both her nipples at the same time, and for me and aunt Donna, this is surely a very hot scene. And for me, I have dreamt about watching this scene for long time. I love to watch an extended version of this scene, which I have to ask my mom to do it right now.

"OOhh, my bitch mom! You really look like a slutty woman now. You horny titlicking fucking whore! Oh my god, if that tongue were one inch more in length you would literally be moving your tip right around that long fucking nipple. Don't worry mom. We are going to help you, mom. It will look better if you pinch and pull your nipple with your fingers while you try to lick and suck them with your tongue. and with all the sexy pink lips, you have, you can as well purse your own nipple betweeen those pink lips and try hard to pull it into your mouth and bite the nipple to arouse yourself as well as our selves. You forgot these slutty and lusty lessons, you dirty titfucking whore? But you would do it better, if you do it this way, the way I am going to tell. Shall I tell you about that, my dear fucking slutty mom?"

I love to use filthy words on my mom and my aunt and they too like it. My mom is struggling hard to make the two nipples touch each other. She loves to show and I too like to see both her nipples side by side. For my aunt Donna, all this is very easy, as her tits are much bigger than my mom's and in a way her nipples are longer and so is her tongue. She can infact reach her nipples easily by her tongue and pull them into her mouth and suck them too. And with my dirty talk, I made my mom so horny for her own tits and nipples that she almost shouted out of pure incestul lust.

"You dirty and filhty titfucking whores! You two just watch my big knockers while all the time I am trying hard to suck and lick my nipples. You mother fucking whores, You are never tired of watching me licking my own tits! Now, you filthy Lisa, tell me and your aunt, what ever you want us to do with our tits, pussy and ass, you dirty mother fucking slut! Tell how best you want your aunt Donna should use me and my huge fucking boobs, my pink pussy and sexy and fleshy ass?. She is going to stay with us all this month, and you will have every fucking boob fantasy fulfilled now. Please tell your aunt and me in really dirty and filthy words, all the thinghs you want us to do!"yelled my big tit mommy.

These are the the words that came from my mom and I do not want to waste this chance to tell them what I want. Infact, I have thought about a list of all the scenes in my mind, I wanted to see and act them in and it is my dream come true now. And winking and smiling at my mom and looking at her terrific, big melon sized tits lustily, I started descrbing all the fucking nasty scenes that they have to indulge and make me cum atleast ten times.


Chapter 3

My slut mommy and her whore sister are shivering with lust, as they are going to put on a great show for their beloved tit hungry daughter. I have been thinking about all the things i wanted to watch them enacting for me. I lust for their huge fucking boobs and i am so lucky that i am going to watch two great big tit whores, using their tits in all possible ways for my full satisfaction.

"So, my dear big boob nasty fucking women! Now you are at my command! You have to do what ever i am going to tell and ask you two to do. First of all, you two stand side by side right in front of me, just one foot away, with your legs wide open, so that i can watch your pink and juicy pussies, while you both, start playing with your huge knockers, by squeezing them, pulling their nipples and pinching them and moving your tongues all over your big fucking boob flesh and licking them and pushing them together and crushing thema nd licking all along your long and deep tit valley. You got to do this all, you filthy titfucking whores".

"Oh mommy bitch and aunt Donna, your lovely big tits are driving me titcrazy! Now you are going to suck your nipples on your own. You will hold your nipples between your lips and teeth and suck them deep into your mouths... I want both of you doing this to your big fucking tits while i finger fuck my pussy and a dildo fucks my assshole. After a thourough suck and lick of your tits and nipples, both of you will then stand facing each other but very close to each other, and start rubbing your huge tits against each other. I want you both now play the usual tit nipple games, which youd did last summer. I have surprise gift for you if you can make me cum faster."

Mommy is now probing her huge tit nipples with her tongue, and stopped after listening to my filthy words, which aroused her a lot. Aunt donna too got very hot by watching me and my mommy doing and talking nasty things.

Mommy spoke first "OOOhhh... you filthy slutty lisa!!. You have become a whore nowadays. But we love you darling, the more filthy things you do the more we like. You know your aunt, the big boob bitch Donna loves tit games much. Do somthing which would make her happy, as she is our guest. I love to play so many games with her which would make you so hot and horny that you will think of sucking and licking of your own pussy and ass honey! Aunt has not shown to us her full skills in sex. Today you are going to witness that too. She is going to lick her own pussy, while i lick and suck her very sexy and pink gaping asshole. I even think of fucking her ass with my huge tits and nipples. Better than this she is going to lick her own juicy pussy while me and you together suck her ass and lick her pussy along with her."

"Oh my god! Julie, my sexy big tit slut sis! you are making me feel like a real slut. I very much love to put on this great show of me licking my own pussy for my filthy Lisa. We will involve her in very many ways. You know i love to get fucked in my pussy and ass at the same time. It is better if you and your daughter fuck my pussy and ass with your great god damn boobs, at the same. It has been long sincei got fucked in my pussy and ass with tits. I would love it now, If you can please me this way in retutn. "requested my big tit filthy aunt.

It is now for sure that both my mommy and aunty are going to do great things for me and i am to participate in this nasty and filthy game very actively. My mommy is a real whore, i am convinced and she would do nastiest things if i asked her. I have now made up my mind as to what to do and ask these two filhty big tit whores. I love to play few piss games too in this sequence and if they permit me, i will make them drink my pee and i will request them to piss on my huge boobs so that i can lick and suck my pee wet tits and nipples. It is very hot and it makes me horny to watch a big boob woman pissing standing right in front of me, standing above me so that i can watch her clitty twitching as she pisses. I once licked my mommy's pussy when she just finished peeing. She never permitted me afterwards to play piss games, but i was only 15 at that time. Now that i am mature and understand her better, i would surely force her to ask and beg me for piss games.

Mommy now is all set to start the big boob games with her big boob whore sister Donna. She is now standing by the side of her sister with her fleshy thighs wide open and her pink pussy all wet with the juices woozing out. She, winking at me, shoved her middle finger in her juicy pussy and scooped up a bit of sticky juice with her finger and brought her juice coated finger to her left tit and painted the rubbery pink nipple with the juicy gum of her pussy. The nipple is now shining like a pink diamond, and she bent her head down and slowly moved it in the direction of erect left nipple. i could guess what she is going to do. She is going to lick her own nipple coated with her own pussy juices, and she likes this type of sucking her own nipples.

Aunt Donna looking at what my mommy is doing got a bit hot and stood by her side with her huge melon sized udders thrusting ot of her chest. She is now a competitor for my big boob mommy and i love to see my aunt Donna dominate my mommy. Mommy is now trying to reach her juice coated left nipple by her tongue and she coud do it again. My bitch mommy touched her left nipple with her tongue and by holding her huge left boob between her hands she lifted it up and pulled the whole tit to her mouth. The nipple is almost touching her lips. She now pursed the nipple bewteen her pink lips and started sucking the long and erect nipple deep into her mouth. Oh... MY SWEET MOMMY! She is NOW SUCKING HER OWN NIPPLE! The rubbery pink nipple is now all sucked into her mouth and she is feeding her mouth with her own tit nipple.

"... Oh Momma!! You titfucking whore! What a way of sucking your own tits!!. Mommy I wish those huge knockers are full of milk. I want to watch you while you suck hot milk from your own tits!!! Oh my god! My pussy is on fire now. SUCK MOMMY! SUCK YOUR PINK NIPPLE DEEPER INTO YOUR SEXY MOUTH. OHHHHH... YAH! SUCK THAT PINK NIPPLE. MOVE YOUR FAT AND LONG TONGUE ON THE REST OF THE NIPPPLE TOO. OH MY FUCKING TITS! My MOMMY'S fucking big boobs! Play with those boobs mommy! Pull now the other nipple also into your mouth. And suck both nipples at once. I want you both licking and sucking both nipples at the same time. Fuck the mouth with your tit, you nasty mother fucking slut!"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.