A Slut's Wish - Cover

A Slut's Wish

by Candi

Copyright© 2001 by Candi

Erotica Sex Story: 16 year old slut Alyssa wants Max and will do anything to get him even if it means becoming his slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   .

Chapter 1

Alyssa walked up the steps of Lincoln High School dreading the day before her... even though it was her 16th birthday. She was in a horrible mood... not wanting to see anyone... especially her ex-semi-boyfriend Dan, who she had broken up with the night before.

"Hey Alys" she heard from behind her. It was Dan... "Hi Dan" she replied. "Look I'm really sorry about everything... please baby I really don't want to be alone. I need you. I don't wanna see you with another guy" "Dan I gotta go... and I don't want to talk about it... its over okay." "Fuck you bitch. you always were a bitch. I never even liked you... all you were to me was a fuck." "Same here so grow up, Dan and leave me alone."

<what a great birthday> Alyssa thought to her self.

She was in an even worse mood after that... she stormed up to her 1st period class. She was already 10 minutes late.

"Well good morning, Alyssa, nice of you to join class." her math teacher said as she walked into the room. Alyssa took her seat and didn't even answer the questioning look on her best friend, Serena's face. She just put her head down and went to sleep the rest of the period. Alyssa woke up to the sound of the bell and got up and left without talking to anyone. At lunch Alyssa did her best to get out of school as fast as possible without seeing anyone but Serena found her first. "Hey Alys Happy Birthday!! You're still coming over tonight right babe?"

"I dunno... I'm not really in the mood but I guess I will... Dan is such an asshole."

"Don't let him get to you. this is going to be the best birthday you'll ever have!"

"what are you talking about ser? I'm not even having a party!!"

"haha just come to my house tonight at 8."

"fine... anyway i think I'm gonna cut the rest of the afternoon and just go home and sleep"

"awww babe... yea do that... rest up... trust me."

"haha you're so weird... but I love ya!... see ya tonight!"

"okay... bye Alys... feel better!"

When Alyssa got home she decided to take a shower... <they always make me feel better> she thought to herself. As she waited for the water to heat up she took off her clothes and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked at her tits, they were perfect C's and she checked out her ass... every guy in school wanted a piece of her ass and she knew it. As she admired her great body in the mirror she thought to herself <who am I going to fuck now? I need a guy. but Dan got boring... what about Max?... he looked so hot today. But he's in love with that stupid goody little moron Erin. But I want him. And I always get what I want.> Alyssa stepped into the shower thinking about what it would be like to fuck Max. She washed her hair and as the soap was foaming down her body she began to drift off in her thoughts and thought of Max fucking her in the shower. Her nipples hardened and her pussy was glistening with wetness... she reached down and felt all over her body with her hands then slowly inserted a finger into her wet pussy... then another finger... with her two fingers inside of her she began to reach her orgasm. it felt so good... she started moaning in pleasure. they were going in and out of her faster and faster... she was breathing heavier now and her moans were uncontrollable with the amount of pleasure surging through her body. she thought of Max fucking her there in the shower. She was reaching her orgasm rapidly... her fingers going in and out of her really fast now... she loved to get off in the shower like this. She loved her body and she wanted Max. She was slamming her fingers inside of her... and finally she reached her orgasm. As the pleasure shook her whole body she screamed out in pleasure... it felt so fucking good. It felt so great to cum like that. After her shower Alyssa was in a much better mood and went to sleep dreaming about Max.


Chapter 2

It was 4:00 when Alyssa woke up to the sound of the phone ringing. it was Serena. "Hey Alys you're coming over tonight at 8 right?"

"Yea Ser, see ya then... I gotta go to work now though."

Alyssa was dreading going to work b/c she knew Dan would be there since they had gotten the job together. <ugh I don't want to go at all> she thought to herself.

Alyssa walked into The GAP and went to the back room thinking to herself... <i cant believe this is where Dan and I fucked so many times... right here in this closet> Suddenly she heard a voice behind her "Oh you came." It was Dan.

"Actually i came to quit" she replied.

"Oh."

And that's what Alyssa did. She went home after that.

<I guess I'll just get dressed and go to Serena's house> she thought to herself. she decided to wear a tight pink haltertop and her favorite black jeans... she loved them b/c they were tight and showed off her great ass really well. "bye Mom, I'm sleeping over Serena's house tonight I'll see you tomorrow"

"Bye honey! have fun!"

Alyssa pulled into Serena's driveway and thought to herself <what a great birthday this is turning out to be... ugh this sucks I'm finally 16 and cant even celebrate it with a party> Alyssa rang the doorbell and to her surprise Max opened it and she heard "SURPRISE!!!!" and Max gave her a big hug. Alyssa's mood changed immediately <a party!! woah... hmm... this is a good opportunity to make some moves on Max> The party was GREAT... Serena had gotten a couple kegs and invited all of their friends... more than half the school... everyone was there. After Alyssa made her rounds of saying hey to everyone she let loose got drunk and danced... around 11:30 she noticed Max smoking a J in the corner with some other guys. Alyssa walked up to him asked for a hit and took a long one... then told Max in his ear... "let's go upstairs" Matt somewhat surprised couldn't refuse... he took one look at Alyssa and said "Hells yeah!"

As they were walking up the stairs Alyssa grabbed desperately at Max's cock through his clothes... they finally found an unoccupied room and fell on the bed in a passionate kiss. Max quickly took Alyssa's shirt off and she eagerly grabbed at his pants and got them off.

"Oh baby you're so hot... you wanna fuck?"

"mmmmmm... yeaaaa Max you're so hot I want you. Fuck me."

Alyssa went for his hard, huge cock and began stroking it and teasing his cock with her tongue. "Just suck it bitch" he said in frustration. And she did. She sucked his huge cock. Her tongue swirling all around his huge cock. Her hands stroking at the same time... and then she sucked him so hard Max could feel his cock in the back of her throat... she was swallowing it... her throat and mouth were so warm. her tongue was swirling all around Max's cock. He just couldn't handle it anymore and he let a whole load go off in her mouth. "Damn you know how to suck it."

After that Alyssa jumped on top of him and said "Fuck me!!!! NOW!!!"

He was instantly hard again. He began thrusting upwards into her... she was so wet... her pussy was nice and tight just the way he liked it. He grabbed her firm ass and she moaned with pleasure. He began to thrust harder and harder Alyssa was bouncing up and down on his stiff cock... she was moaning as the sensation sent ripples of pleasure through her body she grabbed his back and said "Slam it into me harder!"

"You want it harder bitch?... how much harder?"

"Fuck me so hard!"

Max slammed his cock into her wet pussy even faster than before. Her tits were bouncing and he grabbed her ass.

"Fuck my tits Max. Cum all over them."

Alyssa tightened her pussy as he tried to pull it. He began to fuck her perfect tits. Alyssa was able to tease his cock with her tongue every time his huge cock came closer to her face... Max couldn't take it anymore "I'm gonna cum all over you bitch." He came all over her tits and her face... she had cum all over her. Alyssa got up a few minutes later and decided to go take a shower. Max was quietly sleeping. As she turned the hot water on and the bathroom filled up with steam she stepped under the hot water which always felt so good after sex. As Alyssa was in the shower thinking how great fucking Max had been, she became aroused yet again... she reached with one hand down towards her wet pussy... she had to touch herself... but suddenly she heard a noise... it was the door... but Alyssa couldn't stop... she was wrapped up in her own arousal... she kept her fingers going in and out of her... faster and faster... she could sense someone watching her... but she wasn't quite sure who it was... and she was getting off to it... as Alyssa neared her orgasm and began moaning... she heard Serena's voice... "Woah Alys... can I come in and help?"...

"mm... yeaaa... I need some help..." Alyssa answered.

Serena stepped into the shower and she and Alyssa embraced into a passionate kiss their tits pressed up against each other. Serena had bigger tits than Alyssa and Alyssa had always been envious of them... she reached up to grab at them and Serena grabbed Alyssa's ass... they were caught up in the moment... the both of them... as Alyssa began sucking Serena's tits they both became extremely aroused. Serena kissed Alyssa and then headed downwards stopping at her tits first and sucking gently on each one and pinching her nipples... then headed on south... Alyssa was shaved and Serena kissed her way down... and licked Alyssa wet pussy... she slid her tongue in and Alyssa moaned with pleasure... Serena teased Alyssa with her tongue... she flicked Alyssa's clit back and forth withher tongue.

"More, more..." Alyssa yelled... and Serena's tongue was now sliding in and out faster... Alyssa screamed out in pleasure... the feeling was so intense... "Holy SHIT!!!!... DONT STOP!!! MORE!! MORE!!"... and Alyssa reached down and began to finger Serena as Serena was eating at her perfect pussy. Serena began moaning with pleasure as Alyssa's 3 fingers slid in and out of her wet, shaved pussy. they were both moaning in pleasure... they both were so near to Orgasm their moans had turned into loud screams of pleasure. As the hot water pounded on their backs and the intenseness came all together... both lost full control as Serena was hungrily eating away at Alyssa and Alyssa was fingering her violently... they reached orgasm together. And came onto each other.


Chapter 3

Alyssa awoke on the bed where she and Max had had sex the night before. she was confused. Max was gone and Serena was sleeping quietly beside her. Alyssa sat for a few minutes wondering what had happened the night before... she knew that she had fucked Max... but why was Serena sleeping there?? then Serena awoke... and went to kiss Alyssa...

"What the hell are you doing??" screamed Alyssa

"What are you talking about hun?" questioned Serena

"why the fuck are you naked??? sleeping with me??? what the fuck is going on here???" Alyssa was hysterical at this point.

"Oh my God... you don't remember? it was amazing."

"Serena... what was amazing?"

"Alys... the shower... you don't remember?"

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! you aren't saying we... you... me... what!? Noo... I'm not a fucking lesbian!!!"

"Alys... it was so great... you remember don't you?"

"Ew fuck you get the fuck away from me you dyke!... never fucking talk to me again!!!!!" Alyssa was crying hysterically... she couldn't take the fact that she had done that... <Im NOT a fucking dyke... this is crazy!!!>

"Alys. I was gonna tell you... I just never thought you were ready... you're always with a different guy and last night..." "ugh!! you really are a lesbian!!! What's your problem!!!??!!!"

"Just listen... I always dreamt about you... I just... and I'm bi"

"That doesn't make it better that you never told me!" Alyssa was so pissed off at her friend for keeping it from her that she went home.

A few hours later Alyssa decided to call up Max. "Hey max. What's going on?"

"Nothing really... uhhh we gotta talk about what happened... I'm really sorry Alys"

"There's nothing wrong with it... I was hoping it would happen... I really wanted you... and after last night I still do."

"uhhh... yea... well... you know how I feel about Erin..."

"Maybe I can change your mind..."

"hmmm... how?"

"Well... I'll do anything you want me to... Max you are so hot... I really want to fuck you again... feel you inside me again..."

"Alyssa... stop it."

"oh c'mon max... you know you want me."

"Shutup."

"Well I have to come over today anyway we have to finish our project for health."

"Yea... uhh... ill just do it myself..."

"Nahh ill help you... I promise I'll be good... so see you in a few?"

"fine."

"buh bye max..."

"bye."

Alyssa arrived on Max's doorstep 30 minutes later. She had picked an outfit that she knew made her look really hot. She was wearing her really short black leather skirt which she could hardly walk in without flashing her ass to everyone... and a bright red halter top and of course... no panties. It would drive Max insane. When Max answered the door he was a little surprised and looked quite happy at her apparel but then changed his mood entirely.

"Alyssa we're here to work... you look like a fucking whore."

"Maybe I am... okay lets work"

And they worked on the project for an hour... while Alyssa constantly gave Max peeks of her nice shaved pussy... she was sure he was looking. She noticed his bulge growing underneath his sweatpants. Max suddenly said... "Alys I'm gonna go to the bathroom I'll be right back"... Alyssa thought to herself <this is the perfect opportunity to get him... I have to have him again it was just so great> So Alyssa took all of her clothes off and lied down on Max's bed... and her pussy was already wet from thinking of fucking him again and she stuck two of her fingers inside... she heard Max coming out of the bathroom and thrusted her fingers faster into her. "Okay Alys lets finish... holy shit... what are you doing??!!"

"What does it look like I'm doing... "

"uhh..."

"well are you gonna help me out... or just stand there?"

"Alys this is bad... stop... please"

"You really want me to stop?"

Max looked her over... she looked so hot... her nipples were erect... her tits were so perfect... her pussy was wet... how the hell could he refuse?!

"Don't stop..."

"You wanna help me... ?"

His cock was stiff at this point and he thought to himself <I might as well relieve myself... and teach this slut a fucking lesson>

"Oohh you're such a slut... you're a fucking hot slut..."

"I know it... and you can't resist me."

"you're so bad"

"so get over here and teach me a lesson"

"I'm gonna teach you a lesson... the lesson of your life..." and Max took off his sweats and shoved his cock in Alyssa face "suck it you bitch" and she did... she sucked him and it was so good... but he didn't want to cum like that so he pulled out of her mouth.

"hey I wasn't finished yet!" she whined... reaching for his huge cock.

"I know bitch... I'm gonna fuck you... turn around" and Max shoved his cock into her from behind and with every thrust he slapped her ass... and Alyssa was loving it.

"mmm... Max... keep fucking me... come on HARDER!!"

"fucking bitch... you like my cock in you?!"

"yeaaaa... mmmm... fuck me!!!!"

Max turned her back around and picked her up and fucked her standing up... he pushed her against the wall... and thrust his cock into her... harder and harder... faster... and faster... Alyssa was moaning so loudly...

"FUCK... FUCKKKK MEEE... MMMMMM... YESSSS... MAXXX!!!"

in... out... in... out...

"IM CUMMING!!!!! IM CUMMING!!!"

and at that Max lost control and reached his orgasm as well... he came inside of her... and watched as his cum dripped out of her pussy and down her leg.


Chapter 4

"mmm... Max... that was amazing."

"You know it... but uhh look Alyssa... we cant do that anymore okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well you know how I feel about Erin... and just because I fuck you a few times isn't going to change that. She's amazing. I want her so badly."

"I can't believe you!!"

"sorry..."

Alyssa left Max's house so upset... but she began thinking of ways to get him to want her and not Erin... she began to think... <isn't it strange that Erin wouldn't like Max? or at least give him a try?> Alyssa thought and thought of what to do... and then it finally hit her! ERIN WAS A LESBIAN!! SHE HAD TO BE! Alyssa thought of all the times she Serena and Erin had hung out together... all the times Erin and Serena had made efforts to touch each other... Alyssa ran home to call Serena...

"hey Ser? I am soooo sorry about this morning I was just way freaked by the whole thing."

"Look whatev Alys, its okay we can forget about it... I'm sorry too. i wanted to tell you but... I didn't know how you would react."

"It's okay babe... we've been friends too long to ruin it over this... you're pretty good at eating me though... hahaha"

"haha thanks... so what up?"

"well I got something to tell you... we could have some fun with this..."

"yea... what is it?"

"I realized that Erin is a lesbian!! she has to be!" "What!? are you kidding?? She's so... perfect!!"

"And goody, goody... she's like everyone's perfect angel!"

"hahaha you're kidding right Alys?"

"NO! it makes perfect sense!!"

"actually you're right it does!!"

"yea so I was thinking maybe we could show her the ropes?"

"You mean help her realize what she really is?"

"hell yea... it'd be fun... and help me to get Max"

"ooohh this could be fun... but I thought you said you weren't going to do anything more... "

"well I'll do anything to get Max"

"I gotcha"

"So what about a sleepover tomorrow?"

"hahah you're so bad!"

"I'm gonna go call Erin... talk to you later!"


Chapter 5

Alyssa, Serena, and Erin were lounging out on the couch watching TV and eating popcorn in their pajamas. they had just finished watching the movie Chasing Amy and were discussing how hot Ben Afleck really is when Serena grabbed control of the remote and started flipping channels. She flipped up to channel 69... (the spice channel) knowing that at this hour they had Lusty Ladies on. Immediately Erin lost interest in Ben Afleck...

"Hey Ser why are we watching this?"

"I dunno... porn isn't so bad. Erin you ever watch porn?"

"nahh... well actually a few times"

"really wow... hey Alys that girl has a nice ass dontcha think?"

"its okay... mines better... what do you think Erin?"

"yea its okay... its true Alys you have a great ass..."

"Erin!!"

"ohmygod guys... i am so sorry..."

"its okay... don't worry right Alys?"

"Don't cry Erin... its okay"

"I just... I just... can we watch something else?"

"okay..." they turned the channel and watched Conan O'Brian

"hey guys I'm just gonna change out of this shirt, its itching. Okay?" Serena said

"uhhuh"

But Serena didn't go upstairs to change... she didn't even turn around, as the other girls had expected. She changed right in front of them and Alyssa watched Erin look at Serena with longing in her eyes.

"hey Serena... you look great you don't need to put a shirt back on" said Alyssa

"What are you talking about Alyssa??" exclaimed an astonished Erin.

Serena turned around and noticed Erin taken aback at the sight of her breasts and watched as Erin hungrily gazed at them... Serena began to get wet and said "Hey Erin... you wanna feel them?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.