Line Of Sight - Cover

Line Of Sight

by Big-R

Copyright© 2001 by Big-R

Erotica Sex Story: Young guy finds out the truth about the wife he thought was perfect. He kills her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Violence   .


Author's Note - The story I am about to unfold is a true incident that happened in a neighborhood I lived in. It happened a long time ago but a lot of the characters are still living. I have changed the names to avoid some kind of libel suit.

Tom Taylor and his wife Jeri lived next door to me in a small house. The neighborhood was mostly older and much larger houses. The Taylor house had been built several years back when the big house that had been there before it had burned.

The elderly couple that had owned the burned house had built back a cheaper, smaller house. It looked out of place on the street.

The old couple had died and the house was rented out.

Tom and Jeri were kind of out of place there to. All of the other families were a good bit older than them.

Tom worked for U.P.S. and delivered and picked up parcels around town.

Jeri worked one place and another, part time jobs mostly at some fast food joint.

The Taylors had been there several months before Tom and I met.

Tom had gotten a junky looking lawn mower out and was mowing his front yard one Saturday morning. I was finished mowing mine with my big riding mower. I had shut it down and was sipping a beer in the shade of a tree near the property line.

Tom had waved when he first started his old mower. He was having a hard time keeping that antique going.

It would stall on him every few minutes. He would pull that crank rope until he had to rest. Then he would finally get it crank. He was running the motor full speed trying to keep it from stalling. He was near me when that motor flew apart. He picked up a few pieces and I heard him say "Shit".

I offered him a beer. He said that he was not much of a drinker but one would taste good now.

I told him to come over in the shade and cool off and I would go get us a cold one.

Tom chugged that beer down when I brought it back from the kitchen.

He said something about it having been a long time since he had been able to afford a beer.

I pointed to my mower and asked him if he wanted to borrow it to finish his lawn. Tom said he hated to but he was near broke after paying the rent on the house and buying groceries the night before. He did not have the money to rent a mower to finish his lawn.

I told him to finish with mine, I was through with it and was going to use a trimmer now.

Tom was through with his yard in less than an hour.

He brought my mower back and we had another beer.

I told Tom he needed to take a trimmer to the places that the big mower had not cut, he could use mine if he liked.

Tom thanked me and took my trimmer and finished his yard.

Saturdays are holidays for me.

I like to do my lawn and take my time, I mow it every week end whether it needs it or not.

The next Saturday morning Tom knocked at my back door. I invited him to have breakfast with me.

I cooked him eggs bacon and grits.

We talked small talk.

After a while he got around to telling me the reason he was there.

Tom wanted to offer to cut and trim my lawn in exchange for the use of my mower and trimmer to cut his.

I would rather have done it myself but he was in need of a mower.

I told him he had a deal.

The mower ran out of gas before Tom had gotten a good start on my front lawn.

Tom rode in my pickup with me to get gas.

We had a chance to talk then and several other times during the morning.

Tom had been born and raised on a farm forty miles away.

He had to quit school when he was sixteen to marry Jeri.

She had gotten pregnant. She was fifteen, a year younger than he.

His and her parents were very religious and dead set against abortion.

It was a shotgun wedding.

Both sets of parents had turned them out on their on after an out of state wedding.

Tom's uncle had given him a beat up worn out old pickup to leave in.

They had come here to Birmingham and gotten jobs.

They stayed in the Salvation Army Shelter for two weeks before they had enough money to rent a grubby furnished room.

Soon after that Jeri had lost her baby.

She had told him it had just happened for no apparent cause.

He had taken a job as a pump jockey at a service station. Jeri had two part time jobs at drive through restaurants.

Tom said that they had spent nearly a year like that.

Tom had applied for a job at a lot of places but no one wanted to hire a sixteen or later a seventeen year old.

He had lied about his age on an application at U.P.S. and gotten a job there.

I asked him how old he was now.

Tom said that he was nineteen years old. Jeri was seventeen but would be eighteen in a few months.

Tom said that after he had gotten the job at U.P.S. they had moved into a cheep efficiency apartment. The bed had folded down out of a closet. All the furniture they had to buy was a mattress and a small table and chairs at first. Later at the same used furniture store they had bought a couch, easy chair and TV.

For a while he and Jeri were doing pretty good, they were even putting money in the bank.

The engine on the old truck gave out.

Jeri had been riding the bus to work, now he had to ride the buss too.

They needed the truck though and as soon as they had enough money he had a used engine put in it.

Jeri wanted to find a house they could move into. She hated that apartment.

Tom thought they should stay where they were. He thought they would not be able to afford a house.

Jeri was adamant she wanted them to live in a "Real house".

Jeri had used the oldest trick in the book, she had cut off the pussy.

After two weeks of doing without Tom had given in.

They had rented the house next door.

They were getting by barely, they ate a lot of beans and bought day old bread. They went to the "Bent can" store for most of their food.

Tom said that he and Jeri had gone to the second hand store again and bought a bed room suit and a few other things on time.

The next Saturday Tom was back again.

Same deal. He would cut my yard for the use of the equipment to cut his.

I really liked to do my own yard but he was to proud to just borrow the mower.

We had breakfast together and he started.

We got a lot of time to talk that day.

Tom told of how he and Jeri had gotten together.

They had been going to the same school. He had heard rumors that Jeri was an easy screw. When he turned sixteen and had gotten his drivers licensee he had asked her for a date.

He had taken her to a drive in movie theater. Hell she had not even let him kiss her. She had said "Good girls did not kiss on the first date".

Those rumors were not true !

He asked her for another date the next week and she told him she already had a date.

He tried again the next week and she said she could go out with him that time.

He took her to the drive in again.

She let him kiss her that time. After a lot of kisses he had put his hand on her tit.

She had acted angry and told him she did not allow that as she pushed his hand away.

He had asked her for a date the for the next Friday night in school the next week. She had told him she had a date for Friday night.

He had asked if she were free Saturday night. She was and they had gone to a movie in the small town they lived near.

Jeri let him play with her tits when they had parked after the movie. When he had put his hand up her dress she had pushed it away. She had told him to be good and not do that.

Jeri had plans Friday and Saturday nights the next week end.

The following week she had agreed to a date for Saturday night.

He drove up to her house as she was getting out of a car. She had been out with a senior at their school.

She had walked up to his window and told him the guy had taken her for a drive that afternoon and had been late getting her home.

She asked him to give her an hour to take a bath and change for their date.

He had driven off and killed an hour before coming back.

It was too late to catch a movie so he had driven them out to an over look at the lake.

Jeri had let him "finger fuck" her that night.

Their next date he had taken Jeri to a movie and then to that same place at the lake. He had spread a blanket and he had taken her clothes off.

After a lot of petting he had asked her if he could put a rubber on and fuck her.

Jeri had told him she had never done that before but if he would be gentle she would let him do that to her.

Tom had never even kissed a girl before Jeri. He was a virgin and green as grass.

She had to put the rubber on him. He had ejaculated as she was doing that. She had laughed and said she was sure there was more in there.

She had used another rubber and then had mounted him. She said that she wanted to be on top her first time. If it hurt she wanted to stop and get off him.

Tom said he guessed it had not hurt her, she had gone wild. She had begun plunging and moaning "I'm cumming I'm cumming" in a few seconds.

He said that after she had cum several times he had filled that rubber.

They had rested and when she had gotten him hard again she had put on his last rubber and they had fucked again.

He had ejaculated two times and it took a long time before he had his third.

Jeri had numerous orgasms before he had filled that rubber.

She had told him to have a lot more rubbers on their next date.

He had taken her home then, she had to be in by twelve.

During the ride to her house she had told him she loved him and that was why she had let him be her first fuck. Tom had told her he loved her and she had been his first time.

She had told him she had thought it might have been.

Tom said that the next time he had asked her for a date she had told him she was baby sitting for a neighbor. She could go out with him on Saturday night though.

He had offered to take her to a movie Saturday night and she told him she had already seen that movie. She said that she would just like to go out to "Their Place" at the lake and make love.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.